Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
If I was to get only 1 eye cream.....
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Aga
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
....what would be the best one to choose?

I have absolutely no experience or knowlege. I have never used anything but I feel that this is the right time to start. I noticed fine lines and a little bit of saggines Sad

I cant really afford right now to get different eye creams for am and pm.
What would your recomendations be?
IS there 1 eye cream that I could use both am and pm? Anything that wouldnt dry the area?
I hear a lot good things about PKT and Dermadoctor.

Aga
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream, of course!!!

Liz
Mabsy

Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:30 am      Reply with quote
I *so* second the Cellcosmet!
My next recommendation would be Babor Sensational Eyes. Either way, you should wear sunblock over them in the mornings...
rzecka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:50 am      Reply with quote
OMG! The Cellcosmet is £92.58!! Shock Shock
Seriously, is it REALLY worth that HUGE amount?
ajax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:58 am      Reply with quote
I just ordered the sample set for @$30. They gave me an extra sample of the eye contour cream, so I should have enough to know if it is worth spending the $$$ on!
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:03 am      Reply with quote
ajax wrote:
I just ordered the sample set for @$30. They gave me an extra sample of the eye contour cream, so I should have enough to know if it is worth spending the $$$ on!

Where did you find the sample set?

-Cheri
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:01 am      Reply with quote
You can find the trial pack here...

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/sets-promotions-m_78_84.htm

Also, remember that the eye cream is 1 oz rather than the normal .5 oz and it lasts forever!

You can also just ask for a sample with your next EDS order, I am sure they will be more than happy to send one along.

Liz
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
If we knew for sure these creams worked, I would gladly play £92 for a cream, but we dont, all of us have a different make up. I wish it was that simple Aga. I've tried so many and been disappointed with them all. Im just trying Janson Becketts Okusil right now so I'll keep you posted on the results. Good luck choosing you cream Smile
Aga
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for all your posts!

I am going to have to try and research this some more. IT's So hard to make a decision!

Aga
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
I think home work would be good, dont b elike me and jump in and buy the first thing you see. These products have great PR behind them and have great selling points. I think going on peoples experience is the best way to ensure you arent wasting your cash. Good Luck Very Happy
Mabsy

Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:50 am      Reply with quote
rzecka wrote:
OMG! The Cellcosmet is £92.58!! Shock Shock
Seriously, is it REALLY worth that HUGE amount?

I think it is Embarassed I always help to justify this to myself by reminding myself that it's double the size of most other eye creams (30ml vs 15ml) so it's actually half that price. Yeah, it's a bit of a stretch but it works for me Laughing You don't need much of the cream though so it lasts for ages. Given the price though you should get a sample first.
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:07 am      Reply with quote
OOOOOOOOPPPPPSSSSS Shock
rzecka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:45 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Mabsy! I really value your opinion Very Happy
I'll request a sample of it along with my next EDS order. If it is as good for me as it is for you, it'll be painful Mad but I'll start saving up Cool
Aga
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:03 am      Reply with quote
How can I request samples with my next order?

Aga
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:08 am      Reply with quote
I sent an email following the one I received confirming my order and asked for samples of a certain product, but I didnt get them Crying or Very sad
Mabsy

Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
Aga - you can ask for specific samples when you place your order - just type it into the comments/notes box on the order page.

Cindi - I think it's too late to ask for samples in an email after you order. They may not read it before they pack the parcel or it may be read by a different person to the one who is packing. You should do it while you order so that it is on the order and can be seen by whoever is packing. Also, samples are obviously based on availability. EDS has always been super with sending me samples but sometimes they just don't have the requested ones in stock.
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
I appreciate tha Mabsy, thanks for the tip. I'll research carefully and ask on my next order. I dont want to abuse their kindness however.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:42 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |