Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Careprost: Could my lashes ever look like this?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:06 pm      Reply with quote
sandooch wrote:
Just a quick update: I've been faithfully using Careprost each night for 3 weeks now. I know that typically they say you will results within 4-6 weeks, but I thought that since I had already been using RapidLash for over a year before that with some success before starting Careprost that maybe I'd see a little added length by now.

Unfortunately, there is no change as of yet, but I'm not giving up hope. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for those doe lashes to appear in another few weeks. Image

I'm trying to remember how long it took me to notice... I feel like it was closer to 2 months.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2012 9:49 am      Reply with quote
Darkmoon, at least you are blessed with naturally having long lashes. Here is what my lashes looked like right before starting Rapidlash and then Careprost:

Talk about nonexistent! Shock Even with mascara on back then, you could barely see my lashes. Now, with mascara on, I look like I'm wearing false lashes. I love it!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 11:28 am      Reply with quote
I used RapidLash for over a year before starting Careprost. I've never had any problems with it making my lashes grow in different directions, but I have heard of that happening to others.

Regarding Careprost/Rapidlash being used in a scalp solution, I don't think a few drops added to the scalp solution would make a big enough difference to make the hair grow any faster. I take 2 5000 mcg of Biotion (one in the morning, one in the eveining). It's made my thinning hair stop falling out and now I have new hair sprouts growing in. Yay! It takes about 2-3 months to see results. Some people get results with only 5000 mcg a day, some with only 1000 mcg. So, I'd start with the lowwest dosage and go from there.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 11:57 am      Reply with quote
sandooch wrote:
I used RapidLash for over a year before starting Careprost. I've never had any problems with it making my lashes grow in different directions, but I have heard of that happening to others.

Regarding Careprost/Rapidlash being used in a scalp solution, I don't think a few drops added to the scalp solution would make a big enough difference to make the hair grow any faster. I take 2 5000 mcg of Biotion (one in the morning, one in the eveining). It's made my thinning hair stop falling out and now I have new hair sprouts growing in. Yay! It takes about 2-3 months to see results. Some people get results with only 5000 mcg a day, some with only 1000 mcg. So, I'd start with the lowwest dosage and go from there.

Try Viviscal for hair growth....it is the only thing that has ever really worked for me.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 13, 2012 8:21 am      Reply with quote
sandooch wrote:
That's great to hear, Glamcat. When did you start to notice them getting thicker and darker? I'm only noticing length right now.

My length and thickness kind of went hand-in-hand - but as I'd gone from wearing eyelash extensions that had pretty much destroyed my natural lashes lol Laughing my natural lashes were so short and stumpy it was quite horrifying! It took a good 3-4 months to 'rehabilitate' my lashes and for them to start growing. But once the effects kicked in I knew this was something I would never ever be without ever again! Wink
Sage06
5% products discount

Sun May 27, 2012 11:10 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
sandooch wrote:
bethany wrote:
sandooch wrote:

Try Viviscal for hair growth....it is the only thing that has ever really worked for me.

Since the biotin is way cheaper and is working okay for me, I'll stick to that for now. I may look into the Viviscal if the biotin stops working.

Biotin is definitely cheaper. Unfortunately it didn't work for me, and with 50% hairloss I was pretty desperate at that point!

Thank you for the advice sandooch and bethany. I have been taking Biotin for a while and just bought Viviscal last week. Will let you know how it goes.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:46 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |