Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

SECOND-HAND TRIA LASER?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
sally565
5% products discount

Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:16 am      Reply with quote
I have decided to try laser hair removal on my face but unfortunatly I can not afford to pay for a full course of treatments...

So I have opted to buy the TRIA. I can't even afford this so I am looking around ebay for a cheaper one.

Just wondering would anyone consider using a second-hand TRIA or is that just eww?...

Plus if it was to go bad (which a big chance it would seen as though its second-hand!) I'm kinda stuck right? With no warranty etc...hmmm Gosh I hate being poor just as much as I hate being a hairy freak! Sad
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:03 am      Reply with quote
Tria states this device is not mean to be used on the face.

I think a 2nd hand unit can be easily cleaned but you probably are out of luck if the breaks shortly after. It would important to know how many times its been charged since its doesn't have an unlimited life.
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
i wont suggest buying a 2nd hand tria; I got a brand new when it cam out few years ago but I didn't use it much cause of the hassle, after 2 years or so I tried to use it but it was not working....what a waste and I paid $1000 then!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
i wont suggest buying a 2nd hand tria; I got a brand new when it cam out few years ago but I didn't use it much cause of the hassle, after 2 years or so I tried to use it but it was not working....what a waste and I paid $1000 then!

OMG daler that is a huge investment for it to stop working! Sorry I am just floored something so pricey pooped out on you that fast!

Could always get a nono from...... Shucks won't say it! Shame on you Shame on you

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

OMG daler that is a huge investment for it to stop working! Sorry I am just floored something so pricey pooped out on you that fast!

Could always get a nono from...... Shucks won't say it! Shame on you Shame on you

Thank you DarkMoon....i m sure that I could have gotten my entire legs done for $1000 few times now that professional laser is so cheap,

LOL and yes..and nono was a waste too, of time and $ as you must have read on the other thread Wink
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Thank you DarkMoon....i m sure that I could have gotten my entire legs done for $1000 few times now that professional laser is so cheap,

and nono was a waste too, of time and $ as you must have read on the other thread Wink

Oh I read it and you made me laugh, great choice of a name I must say! Laughing

I see that little nono ad on TV too much and most things on infomercials are junk!

5% products discount

Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:34 am      Reply with quote
daler wrote:

OUCH!

Yes I have decided to pay the full price for a new one. £350!! Thats a lot of money for me I am afraid but it'll be worth it of it works...

From what I have reading though, it can't be used on the face! But in a lot of the reviews, the woman say they use it on thier face and its fine...what do you guys think? Should I do it?

Also so sounds so stupid that you can only use it 20 minutes at a time before having to recharge it for 2 hours again!! How stupid! Why didn't they just make it plug in?

Is there any other at home laser device that is better than TRIA, that I may not know about?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:23 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |