Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Careprost review & updates!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
fitgineer
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
DM, are you using a ReLuma eyelash serum? Do you experience any sensitivity with it? I remember you were looking for a serum that would work without a prostaglandin analogue...
I think I need the same. Both RevitaLash and NutraLuxe MD make my eye red and sensitive, and have darkened (dark red) the skin around my upper and lower eye lashes...

Thank you!

DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
I think yours are longer, only reason is your eyes are different, you have more upper lid than she does! EITHER WAY you both have beautiful eyes!! and lashes! Even though mine are long on their own, there pale Crying or Very sad without mascara I look lashless, with it I have them LMAO!

wheres the ruler, Laughing

That is my issue also as I said before they look like little spider legs, you know the small house spiders with almost transparent legs! Laughing

I am hoping the ReLuma lash serum will darken mine up as it says!

I agree both sandooch and daughter have gorgeous lashes and eyes! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
I am fitgineer and although too early to report results, NO irritation at all, I am loving this and all the ReLuma products! Very Happy

Even the serum and cream do not bother my eyes and I am using them even on my lids! Shock

fitgineer wrote:
DM, are you using a ReLuma eyelash serum? Do you experience any sensitivity with it? I remember you were looking for a serum that would work without a prostaglandin analogue...
I think I need the same. Both RevitaLash and NutraLuxe MD make my eye red and sensitive, and have darkened (dark red) the skin around my upper and lower eye lashes...

Thank you!

DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
I think yours are longer, only reason is your eyes are different, you have more upper lid than she does! EITHER WAY you both have beautiful eyes!! and lashes! Even though mine are long on their own, there pale Crying or Very sad without mascara I look lashless, with it I have them LMAO!

wheres the ruler, Laughing

That is my issue also as I said before they look like little spider legs, you know the small house spiders with almost transparent legs! Laughing

I am hoping the ReLuma lash serum will darken mine up as it says!

I agree both sandooch and daughter have gorgeous lashes and eyes! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
I am fitgineer and although too early to report results, NO irritation at all, I am loving this and all the ReLuma products! Very Happy

Even the serum and cream do not bother my eyes and I am using them even on my lids! Shock

fitgineer wrote:

Thank you!

Here goes my savings account Shock Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
Best price is on Amazon I paid more from the same company on their own site! Laughing Cell Vitals.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ZPYE7I/ref=sc_pgp__m_AY6KI8FM004OF_1?ie=UTF8&m=AY6KI8FM004OF&n=&s=&v=glance

fitgineer wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

fitgineer wrote:

Thank you!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, after reading people getting old/expired products on Amazon, I am a little weary of buying... But I will definitely consider it!
DarkMoon wrote:
Best price is on Amazon I paid more from the same company on their own site! Laughing Cell Vitals.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ZPYE7I/ref=sc_pgp__m_AY6KI8FM004OF_1?ie=UTF8&m=AY6KI8FM004OF&n=&s=&v=glance

fitgineer wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

fitgineer wrote:

Thank you!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

Ugh oh Surprised It says the key active is HGF... Is that safe? EGF is not safe, but HGF is?...

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered a second set of the ReLuma Trio and although purchased from Amazon site they shipped directly form Cell Vitals! Smile I should add they have an expiration date of AUG. 2014!!!

fitgineer wrote:
Thank you, after reading people getting old/expired products on Amazon, I am a little weary of buying... But I will definitely consider it!
DarkMoon wrote:

fitgineer wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

fitgineer wrote:

Thank you!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Ugh oh Surprised It says the key active is HGF... Is that safe? EGF is not safe, but HGF is?...

I don't know if that is an older formula, I purchased direct on the lash serum, here are the ingredients:

Ingredients: Human Adipose Derived Stem Cell Conditioned Media, Glycerin, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Gluconolactone, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium PCA, Loeth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Water.

http://www.cellvitals.com/reluma-stem-cell-eye-lash

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
fitgineer wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

I don't know if that is an older formula, I purchased direct on the lash serum, here are the ingredients:

Ingredients: Human Adipose Derived Stem Cell Conditioned Media, Glycerin, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Gluconolactone, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium PCA, Loeth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Water.

These from Amazon:

Ingredients
Human Adipose Derived Stem Cell Conditioned Media, Glycerin, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolized Keratin, Gluconolactone, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium PCA, Oleth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Water.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you!
So I have to check the difference between Loeth-20 and Oleth-20... might be the same thing!

DarkMoon wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
fitgineer wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

These from Amazon:

Ingredients
Human Adipose Derived Stem Cell Conditioned Media, Glycerin, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolized Keratin, Gluconolactone, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium PCA, Oleth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Water.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
I think the main thing that is important is the stem cell extract they use, but to be sure check that out! I paid just 86$ and change free shipping and that is lower than many of the lash enhancers!

fitgineer wrote:
Thank you!
So I have to check the difference between Loeth-20 and Oleth-20... might be the same thing!

DarkMoon wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
fitgineer wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

These from Amazon:

Ingredients

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:50 pm      Reply with quote
They are fitgineer, when you search Loeth-20 you get the result for Oleth-20:

INCI Directory

OLETH-20
CAS Number: 9004-98-2
EINECS/ELINCS No:
Chem/IUPAC Name / Description: Poly(oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), .alpha.-9-(Z)-octadecenyl-.omega.-hydroxy (20 mol EO average molar ratio)
Restriction (applies to EU only): Last update on 2007 Dec 18 - no restriction

http://www.specialchem4cosmetics.com/services/inci/ingredient.aspx?id=8400

fitgineer wrote:
Thank you!

DarkMoon wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
fitgineer wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

These from Amazon:

Ingredients

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
Any reply on updates here?
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:

Were you asking anyone in particular?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
sandooch wrote:
Tiny wrote:

I am sure about careprost sandooch, sorry we went way OT but we can be good at that! I will start a thread on the ReLuma Lash Serum soon! Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:30 am      Reply with quote
sandooch wrote:
Tiny wrote:

Anyone thats using it? I was asking about careprost

I just saw your pictures, your lashes look great, are you still using this?
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:04 am      Reply with quote
No problem, DarkMoon. And I'm looking forward to reading your ReLuma Lash Serum thread soon.

Tiny, yes, I'm still using Careprost but I'm on maintenance. I first read that on maintenance for Careprost that you only need one application a week. I was too scared to lose some length that way, so I posted this concern on their Facebook page, and they said 2-3 times a week is all you need. So I've been doing a M-W-F routine and my lashes still look them same, no fallout or loss of length. I'm very happy with this product.

Oh, and I am still on my first bottle, too, after almost 5 months using Careprost. That comes out to about $6.00 a month. How cool is that?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:07 am      Reply with quote
sandooch wrote:
No problem, DarkMoon. And I'm looking forward to reading your ReLuma Lash Serum thread soon.

Tiny, yes, I'm still using Careprost but I'm on maintenance. I first read that on maintenance for Careprost that you only need one application a week. I was too scared to lose some length that way, so I posted this concern on their Facebook page, and they said 2-3 times a week is all you need. So I've been doing a M-W-F routine and my lashes still look them same, no fallout or loss of length. I'm very happy with this product.

Oh, and I am still on my first bottle, too, after almost 5 months using Careprost. That comes out to about $6.00 a month. How cool is that?

The price is fantastic! but I love hearing the no fall out! I used them long ago and hated the long lush lashes, then stubs, then long lush
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:41 am      Reply with quote
I am switching from Lumigan to Careprost...we'll see how things go!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Good luck to you, Bethany! Keep us updated.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:26 am      Reply with quote
sandooch wrote:

Thanks sandooch, we did take this train way off track! Embarassed

I will be doing a review on the ReLuma lash serum soon! Very Happy

Glad to hear yours are hanging so well!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:43 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

Ok can you say why? what didn't you like about the other and what do you hope from this one!

and tia!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
bethany wrote:

Ok can you say why? what didn't you like about the other and what do you hope from this one!

and tia!

Basically, I ran out and could order the Careprost from Amazon! If I like it and see the same results as Lumigan, I will go ahead and order from ADC since they are much cheaper.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Tiny wrote:
bethany wrote:

and tia!

Basically, I ran out and could order the Careprost from Amazon! If I like it and see the same results as Lumigan, I will go ahead and order from ADC since they are much cheaper.

Great ty, just wondered if there was something about Lumigan that you did not like, price and ease of purchase makes sense!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
bethany wrote:
Tiny wrote:
bethany wrote:

and tia!

Great ty, just wondered if there was something about Lumigan that you did not like, price and ease of purchase makes sense!

But they shipped VERY slowly...I could have received it from India by now, lol.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:54 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |