Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cellese AnteAGE System: general discussion
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
NanSam
5% products discount

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
MichelleRme wrote:
I'm aware that BFT is run by the the Celles docs.
Yes, I've been a long time lurker on EDS and have read the threads on AA.

I was always reluctant to start posting here for a specific reason: though EDS is usually very helpful and often uplifting, for some reason this is a very hostile board. Posters are regularly attacked here, even if they are admittedly just providing their personal stories or opinions.

I have done a lot of research on products, companies, and specific ingredients but that barely covers the .01% of information out there. I, like many of of you (I suspect) am making an educated guess about products. I'm not 100% sure because I don't think certainty is possible considering the amount of knowledge one would need to possess to reach that level of understand.

So, for now, I'm done. I may post again after my 12 week experiment with AA is complete and let y'all know how it went.

bethany wrote:
MichelleRme wrote:
On the barefacedtruth website they did publish a "sample" label for an anti-inflammatory cytokine cream. But although they hinted that it was for Anteage that was not made explicit by any measure. The website notes that publication of their trials would eventually be available--anyone know if that has happened yet?

You are experiencing the exact same treatment I did when I stopped lurking and tried to add my personal feedback about AnteAGE. There seems to be a small cadre of women who are determined to bend opinion their way, and positive (or even neutral) views of Cellese products seem to be frowned upon. They say they are “tired” of hearing of it. They once implied I was a shill or sock puppet because my experience has been very positive. Usually it’s a bit more subtle, but nonetheless they do seem to have systematically discouraged anyone who doesn’t agree with their bias to simply go away, by badgering them. I’ve returned for the most part to lurking. It’s sad really.

This myth about Cellese being less revealing than competing companies is nonsense. The main thing I notice about Cellese is that they have scientists that can be taken seriously (I’m a scientist, and I take them seriously), their marketing is supported by actual data, their own and from published literature, they are willing to go out in public (their own blog & forums) and answer hard questions, have substantial clinical (not user) trials, more supportive data about what is in their products, and clearly understand their science at the highest academic level.

I just left a note in the AnteAge product thread about the cytokine profile data, recently posted at the anteage web site, which on brief review is rather impressive.

Michelle, I hope you stick around and keep going with your personal trial of AA. I get lots of support at work (other users), and home (happy hubby) but it’s sure lonely here at EDS . –Nan
EthelM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
I find this exchange interesting. I am opposed to topical cytokine use until better research on efficacy is presented, and I have often spoken out to that effect on EDS. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ATTACKED, BADGERED nor in ANY way brushed off, as NanSam and Michelle suggest they have been. Of course, I post on other topics as well and not just on threads where one particular product is being discussed, unlike a few other suspects. <wink, wink> I very honestly do NOT see any of that abusive, aggressive, biased behavior of which you claim to have been victims. Further, no one has been accused of being a sock puppet or shill without EXTENSIVE review and comparison of writing styles, certain repeated 'turns of phrases' and grammatical patterns. This EDS forum is made up of many smart cookies, and the bright women here do indeed disagree sometimes, but they nevertheless maintain mutual respect and civility. Rarely are posters here thought to be sock puppets, but when we do suspect such, it is always with very good cause.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
It's unfortunate that things played out the way that they did here and maybe it will change in the future when people aren't so angry and distrustful of Cellese and more info is shared over time. But it is obviously too soon for that...pretty much every new poster showing up here to discuss AA is going to get labeled as being associated with Dr J. That doesn't make it right or wrong, but more of just what the situation is for the moment.

It will take time. But fortunately there are plenty of other forums to post on. SCB is very pro-Cellese as you know, so there is no need to feel lonely here or feel forced to post on a board where you feel unwelcome.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
I have to speak up here because I do think people have been attacked on this thread. In fact the reason I went from a lurker on EDS to a poster is because I felt that Jom was being treated unfairly. I know there is a ton of bad blood/mistrust/drama, whatever you want to call it about this product and I do understand it to a
CERTIAN point.

I no longer post my experience with AA because quite honestly I didn't feel the information was well received by a lot of people.
I don't think most people want to come across that way but it does happen. I don't feel this way on any other product/gadget thread that I post on.

Like I said, I do understand all the drama that has gone on around AA and it is unfortunate that it got so out of control. I do think we have lost members because of this product or they are still here but just lurk. (for example I haven't seen Jom post in a long time) so I just think it's sad that it happened.

ETA: I am not saying this product is any better or worse then any other stem cell product. My comments are not in anyway meant to slam any other brand someone is using.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
Cookie, I would be very interested to hear you continue to post about your AA experience, and I do miss Jom posting as well.

I think now that Dr J is not here, things should improve with time. But brand new members coming on right after the Cellese showdown and talking about how great AA is aren't going to stand a chance (primarily because people think they are posting on his behalf). And them arguing about it just makes the whole thing worse.

But as I said before, I really would like to hear about your results, and I am sure other EDS members would as well.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Cookie, I would be very interested to hear you continue to post about your AA experience, and I do miss Jom posting as well.

I think now that Dr J is not here, things should improve with time. But brand new members coming on right after the Cellese showdown and talking about how great AA is aren't going to stand a chance (primarily because people think they are posting on his behalf). And them arguing about it just makes the whole thing worse.

But as I said before, I really would like to hear about your results, and I am sure other EDS members would as well.

Me, too.

I've posted about my good experiences so far with Ante Age and will continue to do so - as long as it works well for me.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
bethany wrote:

Me, too.

I've posted about my good experiences so far with Ante Age and will continue to do so - as long as it works well for me.

Count me in, as well, as being interested in your results, Cookie (and majorb). Though, I have to say I am most interested in reading the results of people in my age range. Nothing personal against NanSam or MichelleRme, as I believe they are both in their 20's, but I am almost 50 so I have different skin concerns!

I also really miss jom's posting on EDS.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
bethany wrote:

Me, too.

Awesome! I am also with Riley...at 46, I am interested in how people of my age react. No offense to the youngsters, but someone in their 20's or 30's is going to have limited results because they have limited damage. At that stage, it is about prevention instead of repair.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
bethany wrote:

Me, too.

I agree, I am interested in results from all SC products, good or bad. I just tried a diff one, to see. We all want the same thing, results.

Michele we might not always agree, but were not being bullies. I hope you continue to let us know how your progress goes, it won't mean we all agree with you, but it does not mean were against you either.

5% products discount

Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
majorb wrote:
bethany wrote:

Me, too.

Count me in, as well, as being interested in your results, Cookie (and majorb). Though, I have to say I am most interested in reading the results of people in my age range. Nothing personal against NanSam or MichelleRme, as I believe they are both in their 20's, but I am almost 50 so I have different skin concerns!

I haven't been mistaken for a twenty something in a long time. Must be the AnteAge! Very Happy (I'm 45).- Nan
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
NanSam wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
majorb wrote:
bethany wrote:

Me, too.

I haven't been mistaken for a twenty something in a long time. Must be the AnteAge! Very Happy (I'm 45).- Nan

Great! Then hopefully you can post some before and after pics for us. As a scientist, I am sure you are relying on something more concrete than just the mirror or dear hubby for your results analysis. But I will say that those Stemulation before and after pics you shared were pretty impressive...I want those results!

Which reminds me...now that my right hand will be coming back from her maternity leave (thank goodness!!!) I will be able to make time for a Visia analysis soon, and will post the results as I have done in the past.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
NanSam wrote:

Sorry, NanSam, I thought you had said you were in your 20's earlier. I will look forward to your review!
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
Hi All!

I haven't been following EDS too much lately (I got tired of all the drama) but thought I would stop by and see what is going on. It's nice to be missed!

I'll be posting soon about an awesome Marie Veronique serum I've been using since June and absolutely loving. I've always looked young for my age but I think I look about ten years younger. The product hasn't launched yet so I don't even know the official name of it yet (something with Pacific night serum in the title). I was told it was going to launch last week but it didn't happen so hopefully it will be soon because I am almost out of the supply I have. The key ingredients are retinol and some kind of sea kelp bioferment (something like that!).

I am no longer using AnteAGE but I still firmly believe in it and Dr. J. and Cellese. I'm just taking a break from it. It didn't fit in with a new routine I've been using. I'll probably go back to it at some point. I'm so glad NanSam and Michelle are around to toot the horn for AA and Cellese because I still think it it s high quality product that can benefit many. I will never forget the way it got rid of my milia so I really think there is something to those cytokines and hopefully we'll be hearing about more research into them.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
Jom...we've missed you!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Jom...we've missed you!

I've missed you too. Don't be a stranger.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:18 am      Reply with quote
Good to see you back, jom. Very Happy
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:07 am      Reply with quote
Nice to see you back Jom, Very Happy

I look forward to that new serum review.

( RL got rid of my milia too , only tried that as AA wasn't selling in the UK. So yes there is something in that cytokine mix that works!)

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Jom! So glad to see you post. I look forward to your review of the MVO product!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:48 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |