Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Questions about Endermologie treatments
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
I was wondering if a deal that offers 4 Endermologie treatments for $149 a good deal?

What exactly is an endermologie treatment like? Is it a machine massage for all over your body, or is it someone holding a machine head and rolling it on the affected area? How long does a treatment last each session?

How long does the effect last? Should I see any result in 4 treatments? What to expect?

TIA!
fitgineer
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
I've never had Endermologie treatments, but I did have Synergie... I don't think there is much of a difference between the two.
That being said, it's just a powerful suction machine. It's glorified vacuum/cupping massage. When I saw what it was and how much the "therapist" wanted to charge me for it, I said "No way".
I realized I own a vacuum machine that does exactly the same thing, plus it has more attachments that can be used for face massage and breast suction cups for breast lifting. I have the Nova 600 and I ordered it off of eBay a couple of years ago for about $370. Yes, it's a little more difficult performing the massage on yourself, but I think it's totally worth the effort and the $370 versus paying the ridiculous amount Endermologie and Synergie spas ask for.
I cannot post url links since I'm a new member, but you will find the machine if you just google NV-600 or Nova 600 cupping massage.

Also, look it up on eBay.

As for how long it will take to see a difference, that depends on the degree of cellulite. I would say you should see a difference in a couple of weeks if you do it for 30-45min on your upper thighs every other day or even more frequently. Start with a low but powerful suction (around 20 units on the dial of the NV-600), and upward motion only. If your skin is thin and prone to bruising, start lower. I often bruise and break capillaries, but they heal fast. I use some arnica gel right after. I believe your skin becomes thicker over time as a result of the vacuum massage, so cellulite becomes less visible.

You could also pay the $149 to try Endermologie and learn how to do it on yourself if you decide to buy the Nova. $149 is not bad if they are 4 30 minute treatments (compared to how much they usually charge; but still expensive, it's a third you have to pay for your own massager that comes with extra functionality!)

Let me know if you have any questions!
fitgineer
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
Looks like eBay sells it for $229! Smile

Make sure you use some lotion on your skin to help the roller glide, but don't saturate it, as it can damage the roller/tube. You can even use a caffeine or other type of anti-cellulite cream, as the massage will improve its efficacy, if any Smile
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:47 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |