Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

When to switch to another program
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
CS23
5% products discount

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
After exercising for 4 months, I am not seeing muscle development(still the same). Should I move on to another program?
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:12 am      Reply with quote
What program are you using?

You know depending on which program it is, I would say try contacting either the author or a trainer of the program. They may have some more insight into something that may or may not be happening.
CS23 wrote:
After exercising for 4 months, I am not seeing muscle development(still the same). Should I move on to another program?
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there!

I wouldn't give up just yet. I think facial exercise results have a lot to do with your age, so it may take longer to see results if you are over 40.

I'm doing Ageless If We Dare and the creator of this program claims you will see results in one to two months. After two months, I saw absolutely no results (I'm 49 years old). I was disappointed and posted about it on the Ageless thread. I was given some excellent advice by many more experienced facial exercisers that it could take longer to see results than when it is claimed to due to the age you begin and just each individual person. I do tend to take a while to see results with anything or any product I try, so I commited to giving it a few more months. I was also told that it sometimes takes between 4-6 months before you start to see results with any facial program.

Lo and behold, after 2-3 more weeks, I finally started to notice that my cheeks were getting a little fuller. And a week or so after that , I saw some definition under the apples of my cheeks and a slight lift to my eyelids. Yay!

So maybe a little more time is all you'll need. But Therea gave you great advice in contacting the author or a trainer of the program with questions.

Good luck! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:20 am      Reply with quote
sandooch wrote:
Hi there!

I wouldn't give up just yet. I think facial exercise results have a lot to do with your age, so it may take longer to see results if you are over 40.

I'm doing Ageless If We Dare and the creator of this program claims you will see results in one to two months. After two months, I saw absolutely no results (I'm 49 years old). I was disappointed and posted about it on the Ageless thread. I was given some excellent advice by many more experienced facial exercisers that it could take longer to see results than when it is claimed to due to the age you begin and just each individual person. I do tend to take a while to see results with anything or any product I try, so I commited to giving it a few more months. I was also told that it sometimes takes between 4-6 months before you start to see results with any facial program.

Lo and behold, after 2-3 more weeks, I finally started to notice that my cheeks were getting a little fuller. And a week or so after that , I saw some definition under the apples of my cheeks and a slight lift to my eyelids. Yay!

So maybe a little more time is all you'll need. But Therea gave you great advice in contacting the author or a trainer of the program with questions.

Good luck! Smile

Here's what I'd say: Give it at least 6 months. If you have seen no improvement at all--meaning not even an improvement in skin thickness or complexion, a lift in your eyebrows, or any difference at all--then switch. FlexEffect has nice sayings along the lines of that you'll first feel a difference before seeing a difference and that timelines for improvement are so individual. But I think all programs would agree that if you saw absolutely no improvement in anything whatsoever, then for whatever reason, something isn't working for you. However, if you've seen some improvement at 6 months but not enough, I'd encourage you to stick with it for longer. The longer I do facial exercises, the faster the results come, but it was kind of slow going in the beginning. Of course, for me, results can never come soon enough; it's always a struggle to remain patient. HTH Smile

Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |