Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Need a cream that will erase the word "sucker" fro
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:22 am      Reply with quote
Someone please stop me!!!

While idling around on the computer trying to find the next best thing to get rid of sun damage that every product that was ever invented hasn't helped - I came across this product....did I buy it? YES I did!!! It's called photolgen afg or agf, or something, and I bought that and their serum....I am looking for a therapy group, either that or a bigger bathroom. Website is:
www.photolagen.com

BTW, Ian at JB was kind enough to send me samples of their lightener and radiance exfoliator. They are sooooo great over there. I just started using them, but again, the HQ in it scares me a little. I have been loving the Avon Microexfoliant, but after the raves on another thread, I must give the exfoliator a try. Like someone said, (Mabsy?)the smell was a little off-putting to me, but your raves have convinced me to try it! I shall try it this weekend!

Has anyone tried the above? Did I just waste more of my hard-earned money?

I'll write a review as soon as I've tried it.

xoMaria

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:41 am      Reply with quote
How does the lightnener work?

Aga
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
Im interested in that, Im rather sceptical about they products being able to fade pigmentation. Wonder if I could get a sample of that. Did you just email Ian.... Im using the Okusil and waiting for delivery of the Alphaderma CE and Prep.
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
Aga -

not sure how it's supposed to work, only that it IS supposed to work where others haven't. Who knows. I have a long, long list of HQ and non-HQ items I've tried with little to no success, so this may end up being just another big fat disaster. It sounds promising tho, so....

Cindi -

I am quite the sceptic too, especially since I've tried so many and hd have had so few results, but this just looked interesting.....Yes, I emailed Ian. He got back to me right away, and I explained my sun problem to him. We got me on two products he was optimistic would work, and I know I have not given them enough time at all! I'm going to stick with it for at least 6-8 weeks, and then try this new stuff I got. I have thrown away all sorts of other products that have done zero for me, and I'm starting fresh with the new stuff!!!!

Maria

Maria

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
Cheers Maria, Im going to investigate tomorrow, oops today, its past midnight, better go to bed before I turn into a pumpkin
Night all Wink
Mabsy

Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
Mariav wrote:
Like someone said, (Mabsy?)the smell was a little off-putting to me, but your raves have convinced me to try it! I shall try it this weekend!

I'm about to try this now after I log off. The smell is off-putting to me because it's a strong alcohol smell. Alcohol is the second ingredient so that has kept me away and sceptical as well. Given all the raves though I shall try and report back Smile
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |