Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review: Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
The purpose of this thread is to share user experiences with the Cellese AnteAGE serum & Accelerator. How do you like the products, what are your first impressions and what are the products doing for you.

Samples of the products are now avaialble from the Cellese store:

http://anteage.com/samples/

http://www.cellese.com/store/

So I'm hoping lots of people try the product and weigh in on how they like it.

My very first impression of the products was very good. The packaging and the delivery system are first class. There is a lot of substance to them. The serum is light but somewhat creamy. It’s not a clear liquid like Vitamin C serums. The accelerator is a lotion, it’s not too heavy.

I love the serum. I have been using it for only a week but I really enjoy putting it on and it is hydrating enough for me. It is a very nice serum. I use some Omega 3 oil over it and sunscreen and that is all. I feel like my skin is very clear and it helps reduce redness. My pores seem to be less noticeable too, but I'm not positive about that.

I used the accelerator for only two days but found it made my skin tight and I got some peeling. I believe this is because I use Retin A and the retinol in the accelerator mixed with my Retin A use caused the dryness I experienced.
I think that is good news for those who don't use Retin A and want to use the accelerator, I think the retinol dose will be adequate.

According to the Cellese website …”By replenishing lost cytokines in a topical product on the skin, we are able to effectively reengage your skin’s healing process. Your skin knows how to become more youthful looking – it always has but needs the proper signals. The stem cytokines in AnteAGE are the same ones each of us produces throughout life – a lot when we are young, less and less as we age. Stem Cytokines are 100% natural products.” lines.

I like my skin and think it is pretty good condition so I may not be the best person to test these products. I get compliments on my skin sometimes. I am the kind of person who does get results from products. I know there are people on the forum who do not get results, but I do. About ten years ago I had a bad problem with brown spots on my skin. I started using Skinceuticals CE Ferulic and they started going away. I started using AHA’s and they went away more then I started using Retin A and they went away more so I don’t have a problem with age spots any more. I don’t know what AnteAGE can do for me that other products haven’t already done. I would like my undereye area to look more youthful and my pores to be smaller and to get rid of some redness. Those are the things I’ll be focused on seeing if I experience any results from AnteAGE. I’m also interested in prevention. Will my skin look better five years from now if I continue to use these products than it would look if I didn’t use the products? In short, do I really NEED these products, no. I’m just really curious and like to try new things every once in a while.

Here are the ingredients:

Serum

Ingredients: Mesenchymal Stem
Cell Cytokines, Water (Aqua), Palmitoyl
Oligopeptide, Niacinamide
(Vitamin B3), Palmitoyl
Tetrapeptide-7, PPG-3 Benzyl
Myristate, Dimethyl Isosorbide,
Carnosine, Hydrolyzed Myrtus
Communis (True Myrtle) Leaf
Extract, Polyacrylate-13, Camellia
Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf
Extract, Maltodextrin, Ilex
Paraguariensis (Paraguay) Leaf
(Yerba Mate) Extract, Cetearyl
Ethylhexanoate, Polyisobutene,
Phenoxyethanol (Preservative),
Caprylyl Glycol (Naturally
Derived Preservative),
Polysorbate-20 (Plant Derived),
Chlorphenesin, Tetrasodium
EDTA, Citric Acid (Naturally
Derived)

Accelerator

Ingredients: Mesenchymal Stem Cell
Cytokines, Water (Aqua), Glycerin
(Plant Derived), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate,
PPG-3 Benzyl Myristate, Carthamus
Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Alcohol,
Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant Derived),
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E
Acetate), Polysorbate-20 (Plant
Derived), Cetearyl Glucoside,
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C
Ester), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba)
Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba
(Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Essential Oils,
Dimethyl Isosorbide, Butylene Glycol,
Polysorbate-60 (Plant Derived),
Glyceryl Stearate (Plant Derived),
Lecithin, Hydroxyethyl
Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl
Taurate Copolymer, Soybean
Glycerides, Arachidyl Alcohol, Soy
Isoflavones, Phenoxyethanol
(Preservative), Helianthus Annuus
(Hybrid Sunflower) Oil, Butyrospermum
Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Bisabolol,
Arbutin, Caprylyl Glycol (Naturally
Derived Preservative), Behenyl Alcohol,
Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle)
Extract (Natural Preservative),
Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit
Extract, Camellia Oleifera (ORGANIC)
Black Tea, Algae (Seaweed) Extract,
Xanthan Gum (Natural Thickener),
Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane),
Chlorphenesin, Squalane (Plant
Derived), Retinol (Vitamin A),
Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10),
Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Allantoin
(Comfrey Root Derived), Citrus Medica
Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus
Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Neroli
Orange) Fruit, Tetrasodium EDTA,
Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Juice,
Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis
(Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Arachidyl
Glucoside, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed
Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark
Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry)
Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla)
Extract, Thioctic Acid (a-Lipoic Acid),
Sodium Hydroxide (pH Modifier)
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you jom for starting this thread. I left my final parting words in the other one.

I would be delighted to answer questions and engage in vigorous debate about science and products and all that.

In addition to getting the samples program up & running, we are now also shipping to Canada and Australia.
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Jom for starting this thread and for your initial impression of these products.

I ordered AnteAge serum & Accelerator today...so looking forward to using these products!

I will be using up the LifeLine serum first so it will be awhile before giving any feedback but I'll be able to compare the two of them.

I am hoping it helps my undereye area also and some extra firming would be nice Very Happy
Have you noticed any sensitivity from using around the eye area?
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:06 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
Thank you jom for starting this thread. I left my final parting words in the other one.

I would be delighted to answer questions and engage in vigorous debate about science and products and all that.

In addition to getting the samples program up & running, we are now also shipping to Canada and Australia.

Hi DrJ, glad to see you're still with us!

One quick question about the Yerba Mate in the serum, does it act as an antioxident?
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hi I'm new here but have been lurking around for a long time. This is my first post. I have been using this product for a week now and thought I would give my initial feedback.

I'm using both the serum (2 pumps)and accelerator (2 pumps). The texture on both are between a cream and a liquid. They go on smoothly and are a little tacky for just a couple minutes afterwards. I haven't seen much change, maybe a little better skin texture but it's really too early in the process. I did take pictures but mostly for my own records. If I'm going to be spending this much money on a product, I want to make sure it is doing something.

I am in my late 40s. Have oily and acne skin. Some wrinkling and starting to sag. I would like to see if it helps with the texture (smaller pores, better color) of my skin and the wrinkles especially under my eye area.

I have stopped using any other products except a couple things for my acne. I am still using RA a night about 2 hrs. after I put on the Ante age and accelerator. I didn't do it the first couple of days just to make sure I didn't have any reactions to the new product. I have very tuff skin and nothing bothers it. This might not be a good thing to do if someone has sensitive skin.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
brierrose wrote:
Thanks Jom for starting this thread and for your initial impression of these products.

I ordered AnteAge serum & Accelerator today...so looking forward to using these products!

I will be using up the LifeLine serum first so it will be awhile before giving any feedback but I'll be able to compare the two of them.

I am hoping it helps my undereye area also and some extra firming would be nice Very Happy
Have you noticed any sensitivity from using around the eye area?

Hi brierrose, it is not giving me any problem under my eyes. It's a hydrating serum. I tried a sample of the Lifeline and it stung my skin a little the first time I put it on and it made my undereye area look dry and dehydrated. I don't have that problem with the AnteAGE serum.

I forgot to say, the AnteAGE products make my skin very smooth and soft. I noticed it on the days when I used both products but even just using the serum makes my skin soft and smooth to the touch.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
Hi I'm new here but have been lurking around for a long time. This is my first post. I have been using this product for a week now and thought I would give my initial feedback.

I'm using both the serum (2 pumps)and accelerator (2 pumps). The texture on both are between a cream and a liquid. They go on smoothly and are a little tacky for just a couple minutes afterwards. I haven't seen much change, maybe a little better skin texture but it's really too early in the process. I did take pictures but mostly for my own records. If I'm going to be spending this much money on a product, I want to make sure it is doing something.

I am in my late 40s. Have oily and acne skin. Some wrinkling and starting to sag. I would like to see if it helps with the texture (smaller pores, better color) of my skin and the wrinkles especially under my eye area.

I have stopped using any other products except a couple things for my acne. I am still using RA a night about 2 hrs. after I put on the Ante age and accelerator. I didn't do it the first couple of days just to make sure I didn't have any reactions to the new product. I have very tuff skin and nothing bothers it. This might not be a good thing to do if someone has sensitive skin.

Hi CookieD, thanks for posting. So you are not experiencing any dryness from the accelerator? Are you using Retin A every night?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
I have stopped using any other products except a couple things for my acne. I am still using RA a night about 2 hrs. after I put on the Ante age and accelerator.

Hi Cookie! How long have you been using the RA?

I ask because I am wondering how that will impact the results you see with this product. (I just started back on RA after a loooong break)

Thanks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
CookieD wrote:
I have stopped using any other products except a couple things for my acne. I am still using RA a night about 2 hrs. after I put on the Ante age and accelerator.

I ask because I am wondering how that will impact the results you see with this product. (I just started back on RA after a loooong break)

Thanks!

Hi Bethany, I have been using RA for 7 months this time. I have used it in the past for a couple of years.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

Thanks!

Hi Cookie, can you also share what products you had been using prior to starting the AnteAGE and for how long? I also have the same question as Bethany (thank you, Bethany!)regarding how long you have been using the RA, as I also just started back on it!

I am interested in your trial, and like that you have stopped all other products, as I think that is the best way to see what is working. Thanks in advance!

Cookie, can you also share what products you had been using prior to starting the AnteAGE?
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Riley, I have order and used a ton of products in the year and a half since I found this place but will try to list most of what I have been using lately. I do try to give most products at
least 3 months unless I really don't like them.
NCN-green tea serum- for LS, EGF capsules and DNA- for 4 months and have stopped using both

Dr.Pickart CP's,LacSal. I was still using these
and have used CP off and on for years.

MA choice BA 3 and 8%. Still use these for acne.
Have been using them for about 2 months.

Oils- Argan, hemp,apricot, other asst. oils. I use these sometimes but I'm not now.

Skinactives- els, base cream. I use these sometimes but not very often.

Fresh umbrian clay bar- I use this for acne and LOVE it. Have been using for about a month.

Earthscience a-d-e cleanser and avene thermal spring water for toner.

I have included most of the gadgets I am using now in my signature line. Hope this helps. Like I said, I will continue using my gadgets and RA, clay bar, BA, cleanser and toner during my test period of this product and hope to use it for at least 3 months.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
bethany wrote:
CookieD wrote:

Thanks!

Hi Bethany, I have been using RA for 7 months this time. I have used it in the past for a couple of years.

Thank you Cookie!

Most RA changes are seen by 24 weeks, so this is a perfect time to start a new product.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered my samples today !

I will post back once I have had a chance to try them.

Thank you to jom for starting this new thread after the previous mess.

And glad to still have you here with us Dr. J.

Have always enjoyed learning from you!
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
CookieD wrote:

Hi CookieD, thanks for posting. So you are not experiencing any dryness from the accelerator? Are you using Retin A every night?

Hi Jom, No dryness with either product and have started back with the Retin A after the first 3 days of using the product and I plan on using it every night but you have to remember I have pretty oily skin and it is really tough so nothing really bothers me.

Can somebody tell me how to just quote part of a reply. I have never been active on a board before just read postings. I use an iPad most of the time if that makes any difference. TIA

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the reply, Cookie! I also love the umbrian clay. I got that for my son years ago, and it works great for acne!
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
Can somebody tell me how to just quote part of a reply. I have never been active on a board before just read postings. I use an iPad most of the time if that makes any difference. TIA

Thanks Cookie, you just need to go into the post and delete all of the text that you don't want to include but make sure you keep the text that says [quote=]. For example I just deleted part of your post by keeping quote="CookieD" using the [ ] at the top and then the text I wanted to include and then [/quote] at the end. I hope that makes sense maybe someone else can explain it better.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
CookieD wrote:
Can somebody tell me how to just quote part of a reply. I have never been active on a board before just
read postings. I use an iPad most of the time if that makes any difference. TIA

Thanks Cookie, you just need to go into the post and delete all of the text that you don't want to include but make sure you keep the text that says [quote=]. For example I just deleted part of your post by keeping quote="CookieD" using the [ ] at the top and then the text I wanted to include and then
at the end. I hope that makes sense maybe someone else can explain it better.[/quote]

Click on the QUOTE button on the top R of the post and it will show the quote in a new window. Look at the items in the brackets to get an idea how to use it (they're found at the beginning and end of quotes). You can also use the bracket system for italicized and bold items as well.

Edited to add: My use of the quote for jom's post didn't quite work out due to HER using examples of the 'quote' system (some of her 'quote' is out of the QUOTE box) LOL

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
I used the accelerator for only two days but found it made my skin tight and I got some peeling. I believe this is because I use Retin A and the retinol in the accelerator mixed with my Retin A use caused the dryness I experienced.
I think that is good news for those who don't use Retin A and want to use the accelerator, I think the retinol dose will be adequate

I use Retin A Micro daily for oily/acne prone skin. I wonder if the delivery method of the Micro would work differently and not cause any problems?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
jom wrote:
I think that is good news for those who don't use Retin A and want to use the accelerator, I think the retinol dose will be adequate

I use Retin A Micro daily for oily/acne prone skin. I wonder if the delivery method of the Micro would work differently and not cause any problems?

The slow release gel form should lower the chance of sensitivity to a higher VitA exposure. Which dose are you on (0.1% or 0.04%)? Everyone's skin is of course different. Some seem to tolerate high doses of retinoids, while others are sensitive to even the lowest doses.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
foxe wrote:
jom wrote:

The slow release gel form should lower the chance of sensitivity to a higher VitA exposure. Which dose are you on (0.1% or 0.04%)? Everyone's skin is of course different. Some seem to tolerate high doses of retinoids, while others are sensitive to even the lowest doses.

I use Retin A Micro .04% 5-7 days per week. I think just putting the Vitamin A on my skin twice per day was too much for my particular skin. I have normal skin but I can see someone with oily skin not having a problem using retinol in the morning and then Retin A at night. It's also possible that someone else with normal skin wouldn't have a problem either. I'm just saying that was my experience. The accelerator made my skin taut as soon as I put it on so I knew it just was a product that just wasn't meant for me.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:29 am      Reply with quote
For those in EU who are interested (unless things change regulations would prohibit import. Cross posting from:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=40420&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=isco+stemcell&start=550

karenlee wrote:
Has anyone from the UK ordered this? I'm wondering about how much extra the customs will be...

karenlee,

I posted the following somewhere, but will post again...sorry!

So I've got response regarding distribution to EU and it's like this:

"Skincare products derived from human-based ingredients (including stem cells) are not compliant with regulatory requirements in the EU"

So it's damn overregulated EU again...

Anyway in the response Dr.Semechkin stated that ISCO is planning distribution to new international markets but not to EU, so we may guess where it could be..

http://investorstemcell.com/forum/international-stem-cell-corp/14514.htm

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:18 am      Reply with quote
jom wrote:

I use Retin A Micro .04% 5-7 days per week. I think just putting the Vitamin A on my skin twice per day was too much for my particular skin. I have normal skin but I can see someone with oily skin not having a problem using retinol in the morning and then Retin A at night. It's also possible that someone else with normal skin wouldn't have a problem either. I'm just saying that was my experience. The accelerator made my skin taut as soon as I put it on so I knew it just was a product that just wasn't meant for me.

I thought the instructions were to use the Cellese 2X/day - no? Would it not cause issues if used that way AND then also using a retinoid in the PM?

Dr J - I use a .1%

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:27 am      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
I thought the instructions were to use the Cellese 2X/day - no? Would it not cause issues if used that way AND then also using a retinoid in the PM?

Dr J - I use a .1%

My completely uninformed opinion would be - if your skin can handle a .1% retinoid then it must be pretty tolerant. So I would use the Accelerator twice a day and see how it goes. People's reaction to Retin-A varies so greatly I don't think there can be a "one size fits all" approach - rather it would have to be "try it and see"

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:09 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
For those in EU who are interested (unless things change regulations would prohibit import. Cross posting from:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=40420&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=isco+stemcell&start=550

karenlee wrote:
Has anyone from the UK ordered this? I'm wondering about how much extra the customs will be...

karenlee,

I posted the following somewhere, but will post again...sorry!

So I've got response regarding distribution to EU and it's like this:

"Skincare products derived from human-based ingredients (including stem cells) are not compliant with regulatory requirements in the EU"

So it's damn overregulated EU again...

Anyway in the response Dr.Semechkin stated that ISCO is planning distribution to new international markets but not to EU, so we may guess where it could be..

http://investorstemcell.com/forum/international-stem-cell-corp/14514.htm

We are aware of the EU regulations, and are in the process of trying to clarify what is, or isn't, "derived from human-based ingredients " in their view. Unlike ISCO that lyses (break up) stem cells and includes that in their product, we only extract cytokines that have been sent out form the cells into the cell culture "matrix" and leave the cell itself behind. Now the EU has not restricted the sale of EGF (a cytokine) containing products. So, again, it will depend on what they consider "derived from..." to mean.
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:26 am      Reply with quote
Dr. J. Can this product be used with the LightStim (led light therapy). I know it has
retinoids in it but I'm not at all skin sensitive and I like to use a product on my face before I use the light. If anyone else has an opinion on this and would like to share it that would be great.
I would like to use as few products on my face as I can while doing my testing of these creams.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |