Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Review: Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:24 am      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
Tiny wrote:
Lotusesther wrote:
Quote:
I find it amazing that two companies doing the same research and you don't know of each other, I do get UCI is big, but you should both be very interested in what the other is discovering, findings! You are all M.D's in the same field, at the same University. I'd think just the competition of the lab would be enough to know each other.

Tiny, dr J. said just earlier that he doesn't work at the university in Irvine.

Thanks Lotusesther,

I am now really Confused ! He said he'd ask them to the mall (at the University) for coffee!

oh and to clear up Dr. J statement that , I was mistaken:

I was not referring to the other Company at the University, I was referring only to their Advisors (who do a lot of testing and research for them) are at and or tied to the University. Should be a small tight knit little community regarding this ground breaking research, was my point! Obviously its not.

Dr. J said he doesn't work at the Henry Samueli school which I "assume" is a building/department on the campus of UCI. As I said earlier "someone" on a thread said a building on the Cellese site "looked" like the Samueli building. I don't think it was ever verified. Since I was the person originally quoted I just wanted to clear this again. This is like a game of telephone were the information is not quite what is being said.

Cookie you weren't being miss quoted again!

He was asked earlier if he worked at that building, in a single question, he said NO he did not.

The miss quote was cleared up, I take total repsonsibility on that, I should of looked up your entire question, instead of going from memory.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:40 am      Reply with quote
I have been using the serum and accelerator for the past couple of week (bought it once the loyalty program was activated).

I have a very reactive, combination, thick, millia-prone skin.

So far my results are quite positive - imho it is EXTREMELY ANTI-INFLAMMATORY - no new millia, the one deep seated pustule on my cheek is substantially diminished in size (from the size of the quater and tangible depth to less then the size of pencil rubber, and a lot more superficial). So far I had not seen any substantial improvements in terms of very few fine wrinkles, but I would not expect any that soon. The skin definitely looks a bit better.

I have NOT found it especially healing - the few times when I had scabs or small scratches, the next morning they were still visible. Imho Argan Oil heals scars faster; my skin normally heals quite well, but not super-fast.

I use it on top of Mandelic Acid 15% serum, that I had used for the past 3 years.

The thing that I found the most helpful to deal with millia is OCM (as was recommended by DragoN).

I was very reluctant to post anything on this thread, as I find the attitude of many participants distasteful, but wanted to give an update for those who are truly interested in the product.

Also, since I was asked in the past - my mom is going to repurchase it. At this point I am not sure if I do or will switch back and forth between these products and some exceptionally effective DYIs.

HTH

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:57 am      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:

Dr. J said he doesn't work at the Henry Samueli school which I "assume" is a building/department on the campus of UCI. As I said earlier "someone" on a thread said a building on the Cellese site "looked" like the Samueli building.

Do you recall this post?

rileygirl wrote:
Firefox7275 wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

This brings up the safety issue again, which I have asked about multiple times and also bring up the question of where Dr. J is getting the MSC from? What safety measures are in place?

I'd hazard a guess this place supplied the cells, you can research then and their safety measures pretty easily if you wish.
http://anteage.com/research-facilities-partnerships/

Thank you, Firefox. Your post is very helpful. (The photo on Dr. J's website is the Sue and Bill Gross Stem Cell Research Center in case anyone is interested.)

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=6455821&highlight=sue#6455821

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
I have been using the serum and accelerator for the past couple of week (bought it once the loyalty program was activated).

So far my results are quite positive - imho it is EXTREMELY ANTI-INFLAMMATORY - no new millia, the one deep seated pustule on my cheek is substantially diminished in size (from the size of the quater and tangible depth to less then the size of pencil rubber, and a lot more superficial). So far I had not seen any substantial improvements in terms of very few fine wrinkles, but I would not expect any that soon. The skin definitely looks a bit better.

I have NOT found it especially healing - the few times when I had scabs or small scratches, the next morning they were still visible. Imho Argan Oil heals scars faster; my skin normally heals quite well, but not super-fast.

I use it on top of Mandelic Acid 15% serum, that I had used for the past 3 years.

The thing that I found the most helpful to deal with millia is OCM (as was recommended by DragoN).

I was very reluctant to post anything on this thread, as I find the attitude of many participants distasteful, but wanted to give an update for those who are truly interested in the product.

Also, since I was asked in the past - my mom is going to repurchase it. At this point I am not sure if I do or will switch back and forth between these products and some exceptionally effective DYIs.

HTH

Thank you very much for your honest and straightforward appraisal.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
I wanted ( and still want) to find a very good calming product. The AnteAGe serum stung my face like hell 4 hours after Cure.

Which says a lot about Cure, and absolutely nothing about AnteAGE. It didn't sting your face before the Cure.

I'm trying to get people here to think a bit more like scientists. You ascribed the wrong cause and effect. The Cure's mechanism of action is what led to stinging. You stripped away the skin's buffering mechanism. You could have put any of 10,000 different pH neutral emulsions on afterward, and they would have stung. What does this tell you? So why are you here, and not writing about this in the Cure thread? This story says nothing about AnteAGE whatsoever.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ,
I have a question about using the Serum with Retin A. Three nights a week I work until 2:30am and do not want to wait a half an hour between applying the serum and the RA. Is it ok to apply the RA immediately after the serum or am I effectively neutralizing the serum? Should I just skip using the serum on those 3 nights?. I pretty much have to use the RA every night to keep my acne under control - I'm afraid to stop using it Smile . After the first week of using the serum/RA combo I have had no new acne which for me is amazing. TIA, Doodles

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
CookieD wrote:
Tiny wrote:
Lotusesther wrote:
Quote:
I find it amazing that two companies doing the same research and you don't know of each other, I do get UCI is big, but you should both be very interested in what the other is discovering, findings! You are all M.D's in the same field, at the same University. I'd think just the competition of the lab would be enough to know each other.

Tiny, dr J. said just earlier that he doesn't work at the university in Irvine.

Thanks Lotusesther,

I am now really Confused ! He said he'd ask them to the mall (at the University) for coffee!

oh and to clear up Dr. J statement that , I was mistaken:

I was not referring to the other Company at the University, I was referring only to their Advisors (who do a lot of testing and research for them) are at and or tied to the University. Should be a small tight knit little community regarding this ground breaking research, was my point! Obviously its not.

Dr. J said he doesn't work at the Henry Samueli school which I "assume" is a building/department on the campus of UCI. As I said earlier "someone" on a thread said a building on the Cellese site "looked" like the Samueli building. I don't think it was ever verified. Since I was the person originally quoted I just wanted to clear this again. This is like a game of telephone were the information is not quite what is being said.

Cookie you weren't being miss quoted again!

He was asked earlier if he worked at that building, in a single question, he said NO he did not.

The miss quote was cleared up, I take total repsonsibility on that, I should of looked up your entire question, instead of going from memory.

Sorry Tiny, Lotusesther did ask if he worked at that single building then went on to say he didn't work at the university in Irvine. Working at a single building/department is not the same as not working at a college. That is what I was trying to clear up. Sorry maybe I should have quoted Lotusester but I don't know how to cross post from more then one entree and this included the second post from Lotusether so I thought this might make more sense.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
Lacy53 wrote:
CookieD wrote:

Dr. J said he doesn't work at the Henry Samueli school which I "assume" is a building/department on the campus of UCI. As I said earlier "someone" on a thread said a building on the Cellese site "looked" like the Samueli building.

Do you recall this post?

rileygirl wrote:
Firefox7275 wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

This brings up the safety issue again, which I have asked about multiple times and also bring up the question of where Dr. J is getting the MSC from? What safety measures are in place?

I'd hazard a guess this place supplied the cells, you can research then and their safety measures pretty easily if you wish.
http://anteage.com/research-facilities-partnerships/

Thank you, Firefox. Your post is very helpful. (The photo on Dr. J's website is the Sue and Bill Gross Stem Cell Research Center in case anyone is interested.)

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=6455821&highlight=sue#6455821

Sorry Lacy and Rileygirl this was my mistake. Thanks for clearing that up.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
doodles wrote:
DrJ,
I have a question about using the Serum with Retin A. Three nights a week I work until 2:30am and do not want to wait a half an hour between applying the serum and the RA. Is it ok to apply the RA immediately after the serum or am I effectively neutralizing the serum? Should I just skip using the serum on those 3 nights?. I pretty much have to use the RA every night to keep my acne under control - I'm afraid to stop using it Smile . After the first week of using the serum/RA combo I have had no new acne which for me is amazing. TIA, Doodles

Doodles, are you using the serum in the morning too?
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
doodles wrote:
DrJ,

Hi doodles, If you wait 2-3 minutes in between, you will still get the bulk of the benefit of the serum. Glad to hear the acne is under control.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
RussianSunshine wrote:
I wanted ( and still want) to find a very good calming product. The AnteAGe serum stung my face like hell 4 hours after Cure.

Which says a lot about Cure, and absolutely nothing about AnteAGE. It didn't sting your face before the Cure.

I'm trying to get people here to think a bit more like scientists. You ascribed the wrong cause and effect. The Cure's mechanism of action is what led to stinging. You stripped away the skin's buffering mechanism. You could have put any of 10,000 different pH neutral emulsions on afterward, and they would have stung. What does this tell you? So why are you here, and not writing about this in the Cure thread? This story says nothing about AnteAGE whatsoever.

Other products, in my experience, have better way of reducing redness than the AnteAge serum. That's all I am trying to say here.
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
DrJ wrote:
RussianSunshine wrote:

Other products, in my experience, have better way of reducing redness than the AnteAge serum. That's all I am trying to say here.

You've shared your experience. Thank you.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:

HTH

Thanks for posting about your experience sigma. Please come back and share your progress. Don't let the bad attitudes get to you, just post past them.
doodles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
doodles wrote:
DrJ,

Doodles, are you using the serum in the morning too?

Hi Jom,
I use the serum both morning and night.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
doodles wrote:
DrJ,

Hi doodles, If you wait 2-3 minutes in between, you will still get the bulk of the benefit of the serum. Glad to hear the acne is under control.

Thanks Dr J!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:44 am      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine: if you have concerns about dehydration or sensitivity, why are you using Olay wash? That contains sulphate surfactants which are known irritants and can thin the protective stratus corneum at concentrations as low as 1%. Add in Retin-A for an extra dose of irritation and The Cure for yet more exfoliation ... Sad It's a quirk of nature that the product that appears to be causing the irritation is often not the main culprit. I once went through SIX hypoallergenic moisturisers to find one I wasn't 'allergic' to: with the benefit of hindsight I realise I was over-cleansing/ over-exfoliating and I had a simple case of irritant contact dermatitis. Rolling Eyes

Sensitivity, forehead pigmentation & elevens, nose & chin clogged pores. Topicals: Aloe vera, squalane, lactic acid, Myfawnie KinNiaNag HG: Weleda calendula, Lanolips, Guinot masque essentiel, Flexitol Naturals, Careprost. Gadgets: Vaughter dermarollers, Lightstim.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:32 am      Reply with quote
On your recommendation, I am now switching to Cerave cleanser, it has just arrived from the States!

I will never give up Retin A since it provides me with so many benefits that no other active was able to provide ( even a 2% Retinol Serum). With sensitive/rosacea skin types it is always a battle between too much and too little. Cure is only to remove the flakes by the way, and I never said I will be using it on a regular basis. Of course, in theory, I can give up all the actives and just use oils, and my skin will always be calm. But that is not my idea of a successful anti-aging strategy. I just have to find an optimal amount of anti-aging actives and calming ingredients so that my skin is in good shape in terms of more than just parameter.

Firefox7275 wrote:
RussianSunshine: if you have concerns about dehydration or sensitivity, why are you using Olay wash? That contains sulphate surfactants which are known irritants and can thin the protective stratus corneum at concentrations as low as 1%. Add in Retin-A for an extra dose of irritation and The Cure for yet more exfoliation ... Sad It's a quirk of nature that the product that appears to be causing the irritation is often not the main culprit. I once went through SIX hypoallergenic moisturisers to find one I wasn't 'allergic' to: with the benefit of hindsight I realise I was over-cleansing/ over-exfoliating and I had a simple case of irritant contact dermatitis. Rolling Eyes
Sage06
5% products discount

Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:36 am      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:

The Cure's mechanism of action is what led to stinging. You stripped away the skin's buffering mechanism.

I have been using the AnteAGE serum and accelerator for over one month and my skin is calm and hydrated, healing of small scrapes or irritations is much better and I love it and will definitely reorder. Would love to hear from DragoN to see how she is faring with AnteAGE since I respect her knowledge and trust her opinion. DragoN?

I'm wondering about Cure though, DrJ. I have been using it for almost a week with no ill effects. Is Cure really that stripping and damaging or do all exfoliants do this?
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:46 am      Reply with quote
Sage06 wrote:
DrJ wrote:

The Cure's mechanism of action is what led to stinging. You stripped away the skin's buffering mechanism.

I have been using the AnteAGE serum and accelerator for over one month and my skin is calm and hydrated, healing of small scrapes or irritations is much better and I love it and will definitely reorder. Would love to hear from DragoN to see how she is faring with AnteAGE since I respect her knowledge and trust her opinion. DragoN?

I'm wondering about Cure though, DrJ. I have been using it for almost a week with no ill effects. Is Cure really that stripping and damaging or do all exfoliants do this?

I thought it would be too, but many here described more dramatic reactions. I'm with you on that. In fact exfoliation seems to be a good prep for enhancing penetration of actives in general. It may be that Cure is doing something else chemically, interfering with normal buffering. Only a speculation, I don't know.

Certainly more aggressive exfols, e.g. microdermabrasion, can help with penetration of actives:

Enhanced delivery of cosmeceuticals by microdermabrasion. Zhou Y, Banga AK.J Cosmet Dermatol. 2011 Sep;10(3):179-84.

College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Mercer University, Atlanta, GA, USA.

Abstract

BACKGROUND:

Microdermabrasion (MDA) is one of the top five nonsurgical cosmetic procedures performed. It is a well-established technology with widespread applications in the cosmetic industry.
AIMS:

To investigate the effects of MDA on skin and delivery of cosmeceuticals.

METHODS:

The alternation of skin structure post-MDA was examined by histological sectioning and transepidermal water loss measurements. The effect of MDA treatment on skin permeation profiles of hydrophilic and lipophilic molecules was investigated by laser scanning confocal microscopy and in vitro permeation studies.

RESULTS:

Confocal images indicated different absorption profiles and permeation depths for hydrophilic and lipophilic molecules. Microdermabrasion enhanced the transdermal delivery of nicotinamide, the model hydrophilic compound employed. On the other hand, permeation of retinol, the model lipophilic compound, did not improve after treatment with MDA. When treated with 20 passes, the skin recovered from MDA induced changes in 4 days.

CONCLUSION:

Permeation of cosmeceuticals into skin was found to be affected by their lipophilicity. Application of skin care products post-MDA therapy may be promising to improve their dermal uptake.

---

Of interest, we have used AnteAGE after microdermabrasion,with no stinging at all -- it is soothing. Just like after needling.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:48 am      Reply with quote
Firefox7275 wrote:

Firefox, the olay sensitive foaming face wash is the only face wash I've tried that DOESN'T upset my rosacea. It wasn't Russiansunshine's problem regarding the sensitivity if she's used it thus far without issue. It's the only facewash that completely keeps my rosacea at bay and my skin even, clear and calm. I'm not kidding. It's a bit too drying though. But if I use any other cleanser I have redness. Sad (I don't know about that cure stuff. I don't know what the "hydrogen water" in it is. hmm Is that hydrogen peroxide or something?!)
Firefox7275
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
egyptiangoddess wrote:

Firefox, the olay sensitive foaming face wash is the only face wash I've tried that DOESN'T upset my rosacea. It wasn't Russiansunshine's problem regarding the sensitivity if she's used it thus far without issue. It's the only facewash that completely keeps my rosacea at bay and my skin even, clear and calm. I'm not kidding. It's a bit too drying though. But if I use any other cleanser I have redness. Sad (I don't know about that cure stuff. I don't know what the "hydrogen water" in it is. hmm Is that hydrogen peroxide or something?!)

Much irritation and inflammation is invisible, and many cases of irritant contact dermatitis are down to a combination of products/ techniques/ lifestyle choices (delete as applicable). As I said "It's a quirk of nature that the product that appears to be causing the irritation is often not the main culprit."
Nothing is the holy grail for everyone, nothing is the devil for everyone, nor is every square inch of skin affected the same as every other square inch. Dehydration is addressed in the literature as transepidermal water loss (TEWL) and it is part of the irritation/ damage to the barrier function. http://www.eczema.org/aqueous_cream.html

Some with certain skin complaints do report positive results from sulphate surfactants, oftentimes this can be attributed to them being highly effective at destroying the skin flora and at stripping away the irritant fatty acids (in sebum or excreted by the malassezia yeast, for example). Unfortunately that can mean certain conditions flare upon withdrawal, as the 'bad guys' re-establish before the 'good guys' or if the composition of the sebum is not addressed through diet modification. That doesn't prove sulphates are not irritant, it simply proves they are less irritant than what they are stripping away.

Feel free to PM me, I am conscious I am derailing this thread. Embarassed

Sensitivity, forehead pigmentation & elevens, nose & chin clogged pores. Topicals: Aloe vera, squalane, lactic acid, Myfawnie KinNiaNag HG: Weleda calendula, Lanolips, Guinot masque essentiel, Flexitol Naturals, Careprost. Gadgets: Vaughter dermarollers, Lightstim.
Kath91
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
Firefox7275 wrote:

...Nothing is the holy grail for everyone, nothing is the devil for everyone, nor is every square inch of skin affected the same as every other square inch...

... I am conscious I am derailing this thread. Embarassed

Not a derailment...

Considering that it appears some people are using different products on their skin while maintaining the daily Anteage usage protocol, I think, for me, it's very relevant to read possible interactions ON THIS PRODUCT REVIEW THREAD others may have with other products they're also using, or used, or applying before, or, during, or, after their Anteage regimen.
Thanks for the info sharing.

BTW, I like that:

Nothing is the holy grail for everyone, nothing is the devil for everyone...
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
I will ask a customer service person to monitor this thread and answer your questions. She should be appearing in a day or two.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
I will ask a customer service person to monitor this thread and answer your questions. She should be appearing in a day or two.

I vote for no customer representatives on the thread! We have no customer representatives on Marie Veronique Organics thread, no customer representatives on ReLuma Skin Illuminating Anti Age Serum, no customer representatives on Cure Natural Aqua Gel. Why is this thread an exception?

Only consumers sharing their own experiences. Enough is enough. Anyone who has questions with regard to the "science" behind your product should be contacting you directly.
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ,

In terms of your product formulation, I'm guessing that you will likely continue to innovate in the future, given the nature of cytokine research, is this correct? What sort of timeline can we expect in changes to the product formulation, and are you expecting to make any changes in the next several months (either based on your own studies or customer feedback)? Finally, who is the "chief cytokine whiz" (CCW) at your company behind the formulation? Is it you or someone else?

Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |