Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Review: Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
brierrose wrote:
jom wrote:
For anyone who is on the fence about trying AnteAGE this might help you make the jump over.

$100 Cellese AnteAGE Coupon
Code: 34x92
Limited Time: Good through July 5, 2012
For orders over $279 (serum + accel. or 2 serums)
Limit 1 per customer
Free shipping in the US still applies

I'm still using it and loving it!

Thanks Jom! I'm still loving it too, don't want to be without it.

Should extra bottles be stored in the fridge?

I suppose you could store extras in the fridge if you live in a hot climate or are experiencing the 100+ degree weather. Otherwise I think room temperature is fine.

Thank-you jom!
Elvisshops
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
I asked Cellese CS about the product and heat exposure. Below are the responses.

One of the reasons we only ship priority mail is that the product will not sit in a hot warehouse for more than 16 hours.

One of the reasons we print a shorter shelf life on our product vs our measured shelf life is in case the product is exposed to heat. We have not seen heat damage our product as long as the heat does not last for more than a day, and it is not the container hitting the sun directly. Our airless pumps are actually a two bottle system with a slight air gap between the jars which helps for heat protection as well. If your house is constantly very hot (sustained over weeks) , we would recommend keeping the product in the refrigerator.

So, it appears that the fast shipping and container design protects the product.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
Cross posting...

bethany wrote:
Some articles from Dr. J on matching cytokines to stages of repair to foster regeneration.

http://barefacedtruth.com/2012/06/29/cyt....edicine-part-1/
http://barefacedtruth.com/2012/07/02/cyt....enation-part-2/
http://barefacedtruth.com/2012/07/03/ste....cktails-part-3/

Teaser

Next up: in part 4 of this series, we take all the information from parts 1-3 and weave it into a clear and compelling case for MSC-derived stem cytokines in healing and rejuvenation. We revisit the basic paradigm of a crucial balance between inflammatory and anti-inflammatory cytokines and growth factors, and demonstrate where it is possible to go wrong. We will reveal in clear detail the differences between BM-MSC’s and AD-MSC’s. We explore the results when a net inflammatory cytokine mixture is applied to skin over time, using examples from the literature.

We will detail cytokine and protein expression differences between MSC’s of different tissue origins, and the impact of that. We re-examine the variable of donor age, and of tissue of origin, looking for synergistic impacts, and re-examine the risks and benefits of stem cytokine based rejuvenation. We will look at specific products in terms of claimed cytokine composition, and show you how to evaluate these (sort of like reading a nutrition facts label). We will reveal more about our own research, including cytokine measurement.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
Elvisshops wrote:
I asked Cellese CS about the product and heat exposure. Below are the responses.

One of the reasons we only ship priority mail is that the product will not sit in a hot warehouse for more than 16 hours.

One of the reasons we print a shorter shelf life on our product vs our measured shelf life is in case the product is exposed to heat. We have not seen heat damage our product as long as the heat does not last for more than a day, and it is not the container hitting the sun directly. Our airless pumps are actually a two bottle system with a slight air gap between the jars which helps for heat protection as well. If your house is constantly very hot (sustained over weeks) , we would recommend keeping the product in the refrigerator.

So, it appears that the fast shipping and container design protects the product.

Thanks for sharing....that is key with the crazy temps right now!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:39 am      Reply with quote
Elvisshops wrote:

[i]One of the reasons we print a shorter shelf life on our product

I can't find any shelf life printed on these products. Can someone point me to where it is located on the products?
nuttymadam
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:16 am      Reply with quote
Do you have to keep the serum/accelerator in the fridge?

Sorry if this was already asked

5% products discount

Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
This will probably be my last AnteAge review because I plan to incorporate vitamin C serum into my regime, thus will not be able to solely distinguish improvements made from use of the vitamin C vs. the AnteAge serum.
I just ordered my second round of the AnteAge serum and accelerator. I feel somewhat satisfied with AnteAge, although I can't say any of my results have been as dramatic as I would have liked but that is probably true of any product I use Smile .
The only change I have noticed since my last review is that some small bumps in the corners of my mouth (the tender mouth skin in the corner of my mouth) that I have for as long as I can remember, have pretty much disappeared. This result however, I cannot specifically say came from just using the AnteAge. Somewhere in the middle of using the product, I switched from applying it first before my Retin A, to applying it after the Retin A. In applying it after the Retin A, some of the retin A was spread to these areas along with the AnteAge because I apply the AnteAge all over my face, including the nooks and crannies you are not suppose to apply retin A. Since the retin A was applied first, it was obviously spread to those areas along with the AnteAge. I never applied Retin A to those areas before, and the fact it got spread to those areas at this time was a total result of using a product (AnteAge) after applying the Retin A.
In my last review I mentions the skin in an around my smile lines (it is actually the parenthesis area and not marionette lines like I stated in my last review) was a bit crepey/shiny and thin looking, but somewhat improved after using AnteAge. There have been no further changes to this area of my face, nor to any of my other concerns, i.e., large pores darkened areas).
The only review I may add in the future is any noticeable results from using AnteAge on my upper neck area where it meets my under chin area. The skin at this area is showing some signs of laxity which I am hoping AnteAge will help improve.
2dagym
5% products discount

Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
One thing I will mention about the mailing of my product: I ordered it on July 3rd, hoping to get the order in before the 4th, but not expecting it to be mailed until after the holiday. Well the product was mailed the same day I ordered it, which is great under normal circumstances. However, because there was a holiday the next day, I now am worried that my product is being subject to heat. I would have left special instructions not to mail it until after the holiday, but there isn't a section on the web page to allow you to indicate special instructions. It would be nice to see this added so that our products are not left to situations we may know of at our end of the shipment.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Cross posting...

bethany wrote:
Some articles from Dr. J on matching cytokines to stages of repair to foster regeneration.

Teaser

Next up: in part 4 of this series, we take all the information from parts 1-3 and weave it into a clear and compelling case for MSC-derived stem cytokines in healing and rejuvenation. We revisit the basic paradigm of a crucial balance between inflammatory and anti-inflammatory cytokines and growth factors, and demonstrate where it is possible to go wrong. We will reveal in clear detail the differences between BM-MSC’s and AD-MSC’s. We explore the results when a net inflammatory cytokine mixture is applied to skin over time, using examples from the literature.

We will detail cytokine and protein expression differences between MSC’s of different tissue origins, and the impact of that. We re-examine the variable of donor age, and of tissue of origin, looking for synergistic impacts, and re-examine the risks and benefits of stem cytokine based rejuvenation. We will look at specific products in terms of claimed cytokine composition, and show you how to evaluate these (sort of like reading a nutrition facts label). We will reveal more about our own research, including cytokine measurement.

Part 4 is now up

http://barefacedtruth.com/2012/07/04/cytokine-stem-cell-%e2%80%9ctissue-of-origin%e2%80%9d-issues-part-4-an-inflammatory-view/
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
bethany wrote:
Cross posting...

bethany wrote:

Teaser

Part 4 is now up

http://barefacedtruth.com/2012/07/04/cytokine-stem-cell-%e2%80%9ctissue-of-origin%e2%80%9d-issues-part-4-an-inflammatory-view/

Thanks Jom!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:31 am      Reply with quote
It depends on where the hair growth is occurring. As DrJ points out, on the female face, it is usually attributed to hormone balance as there are receptors in the face.

As far as the lashes, IIRC, it was related to something else, prostaglandins? (which are hormone-like?)

I keep waiting for big bottles of bimatoprost to be sold in CVS for men to dump on their heads, lol.

BFG
EthelM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:55 am      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:
It depends on where the hair growth is occurring. As DrJ points out, on the female face, it is usually attributed to hormone balance as there are receptors in the face.

As far as the lashes, IIRC, it was related to something else, prostaglandins? (which are hormone-like?)

I keep waiting for big bottles of bimatoprost to be sold in CVS for men to dump on their heads, lol.

BFG

Actually, BFG, it is in clinical trials for that purpose right now, and many MDs have been prescribing it for hair loss (male and female) off-label for a while now. I understand it is quite effective, far better than minoxidil. Pricey, though.
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:26 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Elvisshops wrote:

I can't find any shelf life printed on these products. Can someone point me to where it is located on the products?

I checked out the bottles and the boxes and I can't find any shelf life printed neither. Confused
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:34 am      Reply with quote
nuttymadam wrote:
Do you have to keep the serum/accelerator in the fridge?

Sorry if this was already asked

You don't have to keep in the fridge unless it's going to be in hot temp. for any length of time.
I will be keeping any extra bottles in frige though.
redrock

Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:46 am      Reply with quote
brierrose wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
Elvisshops wrote:

I checked out the bottles and the boxes and I can't find any shelf life printed neither. Confused
Down at the bottom of the bottle is an open jar symbol with a 12 on it. I'm thinking that is the shelf life.....12 months after opening. Could this be it?
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:55 am      Reply with quote
redrock wrote:
brierrose wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
Elvisshops wrote:

Down at the bottom of the bottle is an open jar symbol with a 12 on it. I'm thinking that is the shelf life.....12 months after opening. Could this be it?

Thanks for pointing that out redrock, I think you're right...12 months after opening.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:56 am      Reply with quote
redrock wrote:
brierrose wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
Elvisshops wrote:

Yep, I think that is it! That you, redrock!
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
No it's not.
A bit of clarification:

http://checkcosmetic.net/cosmetic-and-perfume-shelf-life-faq/

The symbol you found is the PAO. Which seems to me to be rather long for a product that contains fragile growth factors and such. And liposomes that have, according to dr J., quite a short half life.

Isn't there a production date on the box? Or a 'do not use after' date?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
Lotusesther wrote:

Isn't there a production date on the box? Or a 'do not use after' date?

Not on mine. I know Lifeline has an expiration date on their products, but I can't see anything on the boxes or bottles of AnteAGE.
redrock

Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
OK, I'm trying to post...new at this...and the posts keep disappearing before I finish. I'll try again. My AA bottle has these numbers on the bottom. 70861, then under that 120402 08. So is the production date 4/2/12?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
redrock wrote:
OK, I'm trying to post...new at this...and the posts keep disappearing before I finish. I'll try again. My AA bottle has these numbers on the bottom. 70861, then under that 120402 08. So is the production date 4/2/12?

I don't think so I still have mine and no date at all on either box, on accelerator stamped in ink is P.777 and on the serum also stamped in ink is 10222A Looks like lot numbers to me.

(the . on the accelerator may or may not be a misprint)

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:57 am      Reply with quote
I'm only on page 6 of this thread! So I'm jumping ahead, sorry if the has already been asked.

If Dr J. Is still around - any idea when samples will be available again? I'm using LifeLine at the mo, have ordered the ReLuma trio to try, and would like to try this line too so I can see which one fits me best in terms of application (eg I don't like LL day cream, too shiny. Product line also seems to dry my skin a bit).

BTW in terms of postage to UK, ReLuma don't have an issue with it. I wonder if it will get stopped at customs though.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:16 am      Reply with quote
karenlee wrote:
I'm only on page 6 of this thread! So I'm jumping ahead, sorry if the has already been asked.

If Dr J. Is still around - any idea when samples will be available again? I'm using LifeLine at the mo, have ordered the ReLuma trio to try, and would like to try this line too so I can see which one fits me best in terms of application (eg I don't like LL day cream, too shiny. Product line also seems to dry my skin a bit).

BTW in terms of postage to UK, ReLuma don't have an issue with it. I wonder if it will get stopped at customs though.

I am in UK and so is Sylvia. We both had reluma delivered to us and both had customs charges on it. So did not appear that they minded us having it. They just wanted their cut.

I apologize to all for answering a reluma question on a cellese thread.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:22 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, Loopylori, that's helpful to know.

So, one would assume Anteage could also be shipped to the UK? Unless Cellese feel that this is too strictly policed?
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:42 am      Reply with quote
karenlee

just remember if they do ship, it can stay a long time in customs and its not the US side that takes the time its Ours Rolling Eyes

Sometimes when Ive had a package in customs they havnet informed me and Ive had to chase it up.

HTH

Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:29 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |