Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Review: Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:13 am      Reply with quote
NanSam wrote:
I have been using AnteAGE for 5 days now. I find the serum + accelerator system to be very quick and simple which is good because I am always in a hurry in the mornings. The texture and smell is very pleasant. Feels good going on. What I have already noticed, to my surprise, is that my skin color is changing. I tend to have a blotchy redness and a tendency to flaking (occasional full blown eczema for which I sometimes have to take meds). I feel like my skin is calmer now than it has been in years, and my color has really “un-reddened”. My face is also much smoother, probably from being hydrated and nourished (even though I was using a moisturizer before). Anyway, so far so very nice. I will see Liz today and ask how she is doing.

I've also noticed much less redness, Nan. For the last few days, for the first time in years, I've been able to apply a light foundation without using concealer to tone down my cheek blotchiness.
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
NanSam wrote:
I have been using AnteAGE for 5 days now. I find the serum + accelerator system to be very quick and simple which is good because I am always in a hurry in the mornings. The texture and smell is very pleasant. Feels good going on. What I have already noticed, to my surprise, is that my skin color is changing. I tend to have a blotchy redness and a tendency to flaking (occasional full blown eczema for which I sometimes have to take meds). I feel like my skin is calmer now than it has been in years, and my color has really “un-reddened”. My face is also much smoother, probably from being hydrated and nourished (even though I was using a moisturizer before). Anyway, so far so very nice. I will see Liz today and ask how she is doing.

My anti-aging learning quest has taken me to reading about wrinkles. Can anybody recommend a really good textbook or other resource? -Nan

Hi Nan, Miranda A. Farage, Kenneth W. Miller, Howard I. Maibach (eds) - Textbook of Aging Skin (2010) is the best one out there for the deep science. Even so, it is a few years out of date, and most of the exciting work in stem cells and skin has occurred subsequent to publication. But a lot of good material on wrinkle (patho-)physiology. BTW thanks for pitching in around here, so good to have another voice for science. There are some delightful and sincere "seekers" in this forum with a real appreciation for what science has to offer.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
NanSam wrote:

I've also noticed much less redness, Nan. For the last few days, for the first time in years, I've been able to apply a light foundation without using concealer to tone down my cheek blotchiness.

Hi majorb, We hear this so often we are tempted to make a bold claim like "will save you money on makeup". Thanks so much.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
NanSam wrote:

I used AnteAge 24 hours after a dermastamp treatment...my skin was very red and horribly bruised. As expected, the bruising was still there this morning, but a lot of the redness had diminished. I have not used AnteAge post-treatment in the past, and it does appear to speed the healing.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
majorb wrote:
NanSam wrote:

I used AnteAge 24 hours after a dermastamp treatment...my skin was very red and horribly bruised. As expected, the bruising was still there this morning, but a lot of the redness had diminished. I have not used AnteAge post-treatment in the past, and it does appear to speed the healing.

Go bethany! I hope you took pictures. This is where those those healing cytokines really show their stuff.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
Many of you know that our skin work is a spin off from work we have been doling involving diabetes and the world of islet cell transplantation. This is a really interesting paper from our colleagues at U. Alberta (from where the Edmonton Protocol derives) - using BM-MSC's to protect human islets from pro-Inflammatory cytokines.

Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells Protect Human Islets from Pro-Inflammatory Cytokines

Telford Y. Yeung1,2, Karen L. Seeberger1,2, Tatsuya Kin1,2, Adetola Adesida1, Nadr Jomha1, A. M. James Shapiro1,2, Gregory S. Korbutt1,2*

Department of Surgery, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Abstract

Transplantation of human islets is an attractive alternative to daily insulin injections for patients with type 1 diabetes. However, the majority of islet recipients lose graft function within five years. Inflammation is a primary contributor to graft loss, and inhibiting pro-inflammatory cytokine activity can reverse inflammation mediated dysfunction of islet grafts. As mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) possess numerous immunoregulatory properties, we hypothesized that MSCs could protect human islets from pro-inflammatory cytokines. Five hundred human islets were co-cultured with 0.5 or 1.0×106 human MSCs derived from bone marrow or pancreas for 24 hours followed by 48 hour exposure to interferon-γ, tumor necrosis factor-α and interleukin 1β. Controls include islets cultured alone (± cytokines) and with human dermal fibroblasts (± cytokines). For all conditions, glucose stimulated insulin secretion (GSIS), total islet cellular insulin content, islet β cell apoptosis, and potential cytoprotective factors secreted in the culture media were determined. Cytokine exposure disrupted human islet GSIS based on stimulation index and percentage insulin secretion. Conversely, culture with 1.0×106 bMSCs preserved GSIS from cytokine treated islets. Protective effects were not observed with fibroblasts, indicating that preservation of human islet GSIS after exposure to pro-inflammatory cytokines is MSC dependent. Islet β cell apoptosis was observed in the presence of cytokines; however, culture of bMSCs with islets prevented β cell apoptosis after cytokine treatment. Hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) as well as matrix metalloproteinases 2 and 9 were also identified as putative secreted cytoprotective factors; however, other secreted factors likely play a role in protection. This study, therefore, demonstrates that MSCs may be beneficial for islet engraftment by promoting cell survival and reduced inflammation.

What does this mean for anti-aging skin efforts? Conformation that we are on the right track.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
NanSam wrote:
... I'm still learning about the skin science;... -Nan

Me too.
Any thoughts on how Anteage's cell-cytokines may affect melanin or melanin production in the skin?
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
Kath91 wrote:
NanSam wrote:

Me too.
Any thoughts on how Anteage's cell-cytokines may affect melanin or melanin production in the skin?

Good question! Now remember, melanin is our friend. Produced by melanocytes and transferred to keratinocytes, it protects DNA in skin cells from damage due to UV radiation. It is normally lost when not needed by natural skin cell turnover. The problem occurs when melanin does not shed away, and happens when melanosomes fall through "holes" in the basement membrane between epidermis and dermis, effectively becoming stuck in there. Once it gets there the only way to effectively deal with it is to alter dermal matrix production, and bring in phagocytes to gobble up melanosomes.

What doe you suppose causes that hole by the way? That's right - pro-inflammatory cytokines and MMP (matrix metalloproteinases). These accelerate degradation of type IV collagen to make those holes.

Turns out also that melanocyte stimulating hormone is an anti-inflammatory cytokine.

So how does AnteAGE work? Two ways. By supplying anti-inflammatory cytokines it reduces the need for the skin to secrete MSH and produce melanin. E.g. from the paper below ":The data support a role of α-MSH in acute protection of cells to oxidative/cytokine action that precedes NF-κB and GPx activation. The rapidity and potency of the response to α-MSH in pigmentary and nonpigmentary cells suggest this to be a central role of this peptide in cutaneous cells." (from α-Melanocyte-stimulating Hormone Reduces Impact of Proinflammatory Cytokine and Peroxide-generated Oxidative Stress on Keratinocyte and Melanoma Cell Lines, Haycock, et al). Another paper states this: "These inflammatory mediators and cytokines affect not only melanocyte pigment production, but also proliferation, differentiation, immunologic susceptibility and cytotoxicity, inflammatory mediator, cytokine and matrix protein production, and cell movement." (Synthetic melanin suppresses production of proinflammatory cytokines Mohagheghpour et. al).

Once melanin slips through a hole into the dermis is is engulfed by a macrophage to became a melanophage. AnteAGE can ssist in the resolution of this "post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation" by "demobilizing or "dispersing" melanophages. This spreads the melanin pigment out, essentially smoothing the color much like you would when working with watercolors.

Sorry for such a long answer. It's a hard question for me to to answer more simply.

5% products discount

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
That's exactly what I was going to answer. DrJ beat me to it. Smile -Nan
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Once melanin slips through a hole into the dermis is is engulfed by a macrophage to became a melanophage. AnteAGE can ssist in the resolution of this "post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation" by "demobilizing or "dispersing" melanophages. This spreads the melanin pigment out, essentially smoothing the color much like you would when working with watercolors.

That would be great. So how long should that take to see some improvement? I have some diffuse spots on my outer cheeks that I would LOVE to get rid of.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Quote:

That would be great. So how long should that take to see some improvement? I have some diffuse spots on my outer cheeks that I would LOVE to get rid of.

You might try dermastamping followed by AnteAge serum right on those spots. Repeat a few times. Then wait 4-6 weeks. And we want pictures!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:34 am      Reply with quote
Another new paper just published on the topic of inflammaging and cytokines. Interestingly, they use fibroblasts as their experimental model. CMV was the stimulus. They examined the role of age on the production of inflammatory cytokines. The older you get, the more prone you are to creating pro-inflammatory cytokines. A chronic simulus to this (e.g. CMV) accelerates the process in fibroblasts. It's a vicious cycle leading to progressive inflammaging.

Exp Gerontol. 2012 Jul 9. [Epub ahead of print]

The effect of chronological age on the inflammatory response of human fibroblasts.

Wolf J, Weinberger B, Arnold CR, Maier AB, Westendorp RG, Grubeck-Loebenstein B.

The immune system undergoes profound age-related changes, including a gradual increase in the production and circulation of proinflammatory cytokines. Despite the known capacity of fibroblasts to produce cytokines, little is known so far about the inflammatory response of fibroblasts to cellular stress such as viral and/or bacterial infection in the context of aging. Therefore the aim of this study was to analyze the levels of IL6 and IL8 secretion in supernatants of human skin fibroblasts from young and elderly persons. Cytokine and chemokine secretion was analyzed before and after in vitro infection of the cells with Cytomegalovirus (CMV) and/or stimulation with Lipopolysaccharide (LPS). The exposure of fibroblasts to these agents caused inflammatory changes, reflected by the secretion of both the cytokine IL6 and the chemokine IL8 by fibroblasts from young as well as elderly persons. The cytokine/chemokine production induced by either agent alone could be further increased by co-stimulation of the cells with both stimuli. The level of protein secretion was dependent on the chronological age of the fibroblasts. Stimulated human skin fibroblasts from elderly donors produced higher amounts of IL6 as well as IL8 than fibroblasts from young donors. These differences were more pronounced for IL6 than for IL8. The inflammatory response of fibroblasts to stimulation differed among donors and did not correspond to the responsiveness of whole blood derived from the same person. In summary lifelong CMV-infection may act as an in vivo trigger for inflammatory changes by increasing the inflammatory response to bacterial products such as LPS. It may thus contribute to age-related inflammatory processes, referred to as 'inflamm-aging'.

5% products discount

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:14 am      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
Another new paper just published on the topic of inflammaging and cytokines. Interestingly, they use fibroblasts as their experimental model. CMV was the stimulus. They examined the role of age on the production of inflammatory cytokines. The older you get, the more prone you are to creating pro-inflammatory cytokines. A chronic simulus to this (e.g. CMV) accelerates the process in fibroblasts. It's a vicious cycle leading to progressive inflammaging.

Exp Gerontol. 2012 Jul 9. [Epub ahead of print]

The effect of chronological age on the inflammatory response of human fibroblasts.

Wolf J, Weinberger B, Arnold CR, Maier AB, Westendorp RG, Grubeck-Loebenstein B.

The immune system undergoes profound age-related changes, including a gradual increase in the production and circulation of proinflammatory cytokines. Despite the known capacity of fibroblasts to produce cytokines, little is known so far about the inflammatory response of fibroblasts to cellular stress such as viral and/or bacterial infection in the context of aging. Therefore the aim of this study was to analyze the levels of IL6 and IL8 secretion in supernatants of human skin fibroblasts from young and elderly persons. Cytokine and chemokine secretion was analyzed before and after in vitro infection of the cells with Cytomegalovirus (CMV) and/or stimulation with Lipopolysaccharide (LPS). The exposure of fibroblasts to these agents caused inflammatory changes, reflected by the secretion of both the cytokine IL6 and the chemokine IL8 by fibroblasts from young as well as elderly persons. The cytokine/chemokine production induced by either agent alone could be further increased by co-stimulation of the cells with both stimuli. The level of protein secretion was dependent on the chronological age of the fibroblasts. Stimulated human skin fibroblasts from elderly donors produced higher amounts of IL6 as well as IL8 than fibroblasts from young donors. These differences were more pronounced for IL6 than for IL8. The inflammatory response of fibroblasts to stimulation differed among donors and did not correspond to the responsiveness of whole blood derived from the same person. In summary lifelong CMV-infection may act as an in vivo trigger for inflammatory changes by increasing the inflammatory response to bacterial products such as LPS. It may thus contribute to age-related inflammatory processes, referred to as 'inflamm-aging'.

Consistent with what we are seeing in heart muscle where MSC's from older donors secrete lower levels of anti-inflammatory cytokines for cardioprotection. The evidence is abundant - neutrophil invasion and chronic inflammation are the problem not the solution. -Nan
NanSam
5% products discount

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:30 am      Reply with quote
Saw my friend/co-worker and fellow AntiAger Liz yesterday. She reports that she is receiving compliments on a daily basis, especially from people she hasn't seen in a while. She insists that she has had entire wrinkles disappear from around her eyes and mouth, and that her skin has gone from lax to firm under her chin. She has darker skin tones and I notice how smooth and even her coloration is. The only problem she had was about 4 weeks in when she started to develop a glow to the point where people thought she must be pregnant. That resolved on its own. She has introduced 2 more people to AA in the past week. DrJ - your company should capture her on video for YouTube. -Nan Smile
nuttymadam
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
NanSam wrote:
nuttymadam wrote:
Im also very sick of the arguing

I originally joined to join a discussion thread where dr Ben was present but it seems he was scared off too... The only way I can receive answers to my questions from DRJ is on skincare boards via PM, I dont understand why people have to chase people away here because they have a different opinion... Its a good thing

Hey nuttymadam I certainly cannot replace DrJ but if you have any basic questions about stem cells I work in the field (cell biochemistry) and would be happy to help where I can. I'm still learning about the skin science; where I work the focus is more internal organ regeneration. -Nan

Thats so nice of you, thankyou so much Surprised

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
Any before and after pictures - other than what is on the consumer site currently?

Having been on the forum for years, I have come to "know" our regular contributers. I have come to really count on their opinions (as a starting point for my own research) as they have earned my trust.
No offensive, but any person raving about a product with just a few posts makes me skeptical. Really, no offensive. We have just been spammed so much.

Edit to add: I really would love it if this product worked as claimed. I am reading this (and the Reluma thread) with much interest. I guess only time will tell... any product that does what it claims will gain traction and a massive following.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
Kath91 wrote:
NanSam wrote:

Me too.

So how does AnteAGE work? Two ways. By supplying anti-inflammatory cytokines it reduces the need for the skin to secrete MSH and produce melanin. E.g. f

Sorry for such a long answer. It's a hard question for me to to answer more simply.

Thanks.

Not long, just very multi-faceted.
So, you've addressed hyperpigmentation, I believe, (I'm more of a visual learner right now and I think my left-brain and right-brain just glitched reading your response) What about hypopigmentation? People with hyperpigmentation: Anteage is a plus; people with hypopigmentation - stay away from it? Their melanin is too far in the 'basement membrane' and can't be resurrected? Or as you say Anteage's chemokines will just further reduce their melanin production. Several super tanned friends of mine showed me some white spots (white freckles)on their arms and legs. (Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis-unknown cause, of course) I wanted to offer them some Anteage. But I guess that would have been the wrong thing to do because the cytokines would have reduced their melanocytes, which I guess they don't have anyway in those spots.

From my understanding, within the normal aging process skin loses pigment through gradual reduction of melanocytes, so in my future as an Anteage user, my own melanin could become more compromised if Anteage's chemokines keep reducing melanin production as you stated in your post?
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:27 am      Reply with quote
Kath91 wrote:
DrJ wrote:
Kath91 wrote:
NanSam wrote:

Me too.

So how does AnteAGE work? Two ways. By supplying anti-inflammatory cytokines it reduces the need for the skin to secrete MSH and produce melanin. E.g. f

Thanks.

Not long, just very multi-faceted.
So, you've addressed hyperpigmentation, I believe, (I'm more of a visual learner right now and I think my left-brain and right-brain just glitched reading your response) What about hypopigmentation? People with hyperpigmentation: Anteage is a plus; people with hypopigmentation - stay away from it? Their melanin is too far in the 'basement membrane' and can't be resurrected? Or as you say Anteage's chemokines will just further reduce their melanin production. Several super tanned friends of mine showed me some white spots (white freckles)on their arms and legs. (Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis-unknown cause, of course) I wanted to offer them some Anteage. But I guess that would have been the wrong thing to do because the cytokines would have reduced their melanocytes, which I guess they don't have anyway in those spots.

From my understanding, within the normal aging process skin loses pigment through gradual reduction of melanocytes, so in my future as an Anteage user, my own melanin could become more compromised if Anteage's chemokines keep reducing melanin production as you stated in your post?

More good questions! The short answer is that you won't lose any normal melanin using AnteAGE. Normal maintenance of melanocytes is not affected. Only melanin trapped in the dermis as a result of a chronic inflammatory processes are affected.

As always, DrJ has a dermatology seminar level answer as well. OK - let's get into some hypopigmentary (melanin missing) skin disorders. That will also help to further understanding of of those hypermelanotic (too much, or stuck) disorders as well. At the end I will reveal a surprising result with AnteAGE that will help to illustrate better how it works.

Decreased levels of melanin results mainly from two different types of changes: decreased numbers or absence of melanocytes in the epidermis resulting in little or no melanin production (melanocytopenic hypomelanosis, e.g. vitiligo), and normal numbers of melanocytes but decreased levels of melanin production (melanopenic hypomelanosis). Here are the commonest pathophysiologies of white spots. Piebaldism = abnormal migration/differentiation of melanoblasts. Vitiligo = destruction of melanocytes. Postinflammatory leukoderma = defective transfer to keratinocytes/increased degradation of melanosomes within melanocytes.

Melanocytes react to skin trauma or inflammation, with normal, increased, or decreased production of melanin. All of these result from cytokines and inflammatory mediators from keratinocytes, melanocytes, and immune system (white) cells that are released in an inflammatory process..

The pathogenesis of postinflammatory hypopigmentation is believed to be secondary to melanocyte cell-surface expression of intercellular adhesion molecule (ICAM)-1 induced by inflammatory mediators such as interferon-gamma, tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-alpha, TNF-beta, interleukin (IL)-6 and IL-7. The theory is that this may lead to leukocyte-melanocyte attachments, with the final result being innocent bystander destruction of melanocytes. But what about after all this calms down -- years later, wouldn't the melanocytes eventually return? You would thik so, but usually they do not. postinflammatory hypopigmentation & vitiligo are most often permanent.

Clin Exp Dermatol. 2011 Oct;36(7):708-14.
Postinflammatory hypopigmentation.

Melanocytes can react with normal, increased or decreased melanin production in response to cutaneous inflammation or trauma. The chromatic tendency is genetically determined, and inherited in an autosomal dominant pattern. People with weak melanocytes, which have high susceptibility to damage, are more likely to develop hypopigmentation, whereas those with strong melanocytes tend to develop hyperpigmentation. However, dark-skinned people do not always have strong melanocytes, and those with weak melanocytes are prone to develop hypopigmentation.

Melanogenesis is a complex process, which includes melanin synthesis, transport and release to keratinocytes. It is controlled by multiple mediators (e.g., growth factors, cytokines) acting on melanocytes, keratinocytes and fibroblasts. Through the release of these mediators, cutaneous inflammation may cause aberration of melanogenesis. A study using histopathological examination of hypopigmented lesions occurring after laser resurfacing found variation in thequantity of epidermal melanin and number of melanocytes. It is suggested that hypopigmentation may result from inhibition of melanogenesis rather than destruction of melanocytes; however, severe inflammation may lead to loss of melanocytes or even melanocyte death, and thus permanent pigmentary changes.

Twice-daily application of a topical steroid in combination with a tar-based preparation has been used to treat postinflammatory hypopigmentation, although the mechanisms behind this are currently not well understood. The steroid may affect inflammatory cells responsible for the inflammation while the tar may photodynamically induce melanogenesis. A preparation of combined steroid and tar is more effective in stimulating melanogenesis.

Now the AnteAGE finding. A woman in her 50’s with a severe case of staph-related postinflammatory hypopigmentation for over a decade (white spots on her arms and hands) started putting AnteAGE on one hand. She started to notice the white spots disappearing. She showed the staff at a medispa (who were very skeptical) but then tried to treat her arms with a laser (I'll have to get the details). She again put AnteAGE only on one arm. The difference was striking. I’ll try to get those pictures for you.

The commonest cause of pigmentary disorders (hyper- and hypo) is inflammation. The treatment is anti-inflammation. Steroids have serious side effects. Anti-inflammatory cytokine environments have none of the problems of steroids.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:08 am      Reply with quote
DrJ, in layman's terms, will AnteAge correct the symptoms of the disorder Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis such that the white spots caused by this disorder will dramatically improve and/or disappear?

This disorder, among the other conditions that cause depigmentation, is historically the most difficult to treat and in fact there has been little to no success in repairing the white spots back to normal skin color. Therefore, I'd like to know your response to my above question, as it applies specifically to Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis...again, in simple, layman's terms please. Thanks.
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:42 am      Reply with quote
EthelM wrote:
DrJ, in layman's terms, will AnteAge correct the symptoms of the disorder Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis such that the white spots caused by this disorder will dramatically improve and/or disappear?

This disorder, among the other conditions that cause depigmentation, is historically the most difficult to treat and in fact there has been little to no success in repairing the white spots back to normal skin color. Therefore, I'd like to know your response to my above question, as it applies specifically to Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis...again, in simple, layman's terms please. Thanks.

Hi EthylM, we have not encountered a case yet, and since it is idiopathic (cause unknown) hard to even speculate. But this is another one where the immune system is suspected, and big gun anti-inflammatories have been used with some success. So we would be willing to support a test if we find someone with it willing to do something like a unilateral (one side) trial.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hi does anyone have any enteage before & after pics yet? I know its not long after its been released but still id appreciate it

thanks

5% products discount

Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
nuttymadam wrote:
Hi does anyone have any enteage before & after pics yet? I know its not long after its been released but still id appreciate it

thanks

I thought I saw some on the anteage.com site but from an earlier clinical trial of the stem cell active ingredient. -Nan
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:38 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

As mentioned above, I used a dermastamp on Saturday night, and had the following appearance on Sunday morning:

I started applying AnteAge on Sunday night thinking that it might help reduce the redness a bit, and it was reduced quite a bit the next morning. I continued to apply it 2 to 3x a day, and shockingly probably 90% of the irritation and bruising was gone by mid-day on Wednesday.

Considering that this was the worst bruising I have ever experienced with needling, I was surprised to see it dissipate so quickly. But I am not complaining, and will definitely use AnteAge after my next needling session.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:30 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
bethany wrote:

As mentioned above, I used a dermastamp on Saturday night, and had the following appearance on Sunday morning:

I started applying AnteAge on Sunday night thinking that it might help reduce the redness a bit, and it was reduced quite a bit the next morning. I continued to apply it 2 to 3x a day, and shockingly probably 90% of the irritation and bruising was gone by mid-day on Wednesday.

Considering that this was the worst bruising I have ever experienced with needling, I was surprised to see it dissipate so quickly. But I am not complaining, and will definitely use AnteAge after my next needling session.

Bethany, your posts result in 50% of me thinking: "Ouch! That looks so sore!" and the other 50% thinking: "Yeah, but I want my undereyes to look as good as Bethany's and it will be worth the pain!" Laughing

One of these days, I am going to give this a go.

Great to hear about the healing helped by Ante Age. Whilst I'm still a bit confused as to whether it's best to go along the anti-inflammatory route immediately after or to wait a few days, I do very much like the idea of being able to leave the house the next day without looking as though I've been ten rounds with Mike Tyson, so your results are very encouraging.
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:52 am      Reply with quote
Great pics, bethany, thanks.

I never did figure out how to add pics. If we ever do, we will add some.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |