Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Review: Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:57 am      Reply with quote
We are seeing more labs join us in the science of tailored cytokine-based formulation. Looks like even contact dermatitis is on the horizon.

Recent Pat Inflamm Allergy Drug Discov. 2012 Jul 20.

Therapeutic Strategies in Allergic Contact Dermatitis.
Alase A, Wittmann M.

Due to its high prevalence, allergic contact dermatitis (ACD) has an important economic and occupational health impact on society. ACD presents as an inflammatory response to small molecules and involves both skin resident cells and activated skin infiltrating T cells. Activation of skin resident cells plays an essential role in the initial sensitization phase. A number of different pathways are crucially involved in this phase including the activation of pattern recognition receptors such as TLR, inflammasome activation and production of reactive oxygen species all of which contribute to release of cellular mediators such as IL-1 family members. Chemokines regulate steps in elicitation of adaptive T cell responses including the migration to and presentation of the contact allergen by skin derived antigen presenting cells in the draining lymph node as well as the recruitment of these activated, allergen reactive CD4+ and CD8+ cells back into the skin. The current therapeutic regimens are largely restricted to the avoidance of the contact allergen and the topical use of anti-inflammatory drugs such as glucocorticosteroids. Recent research, as highlighted by current patents, focus on the use of anti-oxidants, the induction of immunological tolerance, interference with cell signaling molecules and blocking of cytokines actively involved in ACD.

Recent Pat Inflamm Allergy Drug Discov. 2012 Jul 24.

Atopic Dermatitis and Cytokines: Recent Patients in Immunoregulatory and Therapeutic Implications of Cytokines in Atopic Dermatitis -Part I: Cytokines in Atopic Dermatitis.

Lee J, Noh G, Lee S, Youn Y, Rhim J.

Atopic dermatitis is a chronic allergic inflammatory disease of the skin. Its pathophysiology involves an orchestrated sequence of allergic provocation by IgE-mediated and non-IgE-mediated Th2 responses to allergens. Allergen sensitization precedes the immunopathogenesis. Th2 cytokines such as IL-4 and IL-5 play a key role in both the sensitization and effector phases of allergic skin inflammation. Recently, the roles of new cytokines including IL-16, IL-17, IL-21, IL-22, IL-23, IL-27, IL-31, IL-33, IL-35 and thymus stromal lymphopoietin (TSLP), and Th2 polarization in the immunopathogenesis of skin inflammation and physically injured skin have been described, in addition to roles for IL-4, IL- 5, IL-9, IL-13, IFN-γand TGF-β. Sensitization occurs via the skin for aeroallergen including house dust mites and superantigens and through the gastrointestinal tract for food allergens. Alternatively, food allergens can be sensitized through skin. Atopic dermatitis is described under the structure of sensitization phase and effector phase in this review. Especially, the clinically effective applications of cytokines in AD and relevant patents are updated in this review.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:57 am      Reply with quote
Bethany, do you mean that it took 3 or 4 days for the redness to subside?
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:14 am      Reply with quote
Fibroblasts in skin manufacture the matrix proteins collagen and elastin. Here again we put aging into the context of inflammation with cytokines as key mediators. Remember, there are inflammatory and anti-inflammatory cytokines working in opposition.

Exp Gerontol. 2012 Jul 9.

The effect of chronological age on the inflammatory response of human fibroblasts.

The immune system undergoes profound age-related changes, including a gradual increase in the production and circulation of proinflammatory cytokines. Despite the known capacity of fibroblasts to produce cytokines, little is known so far about the inflammatory response of fibroblasts to cellular stress such as viral and/or bacterial infection in the context of aging. Therefore the aim of this study was to analyze the levels of IL6 and IL8 secretion in supernatants of human skin fibroblasts from young and elderly persons. Cytokine and chemokine secretion was analyzed before and after in vitro infection of the cells with Cytomegalovirus (CMV) and/or stimulation with Lipopolysaccharide (LPS). The exposure of fibroblasts to these agents caused inflammatory changes, reflected by the secretion of both the cytokine IL6 and the chemokine IL8 by fibroblasts from young as well as elderly persons. The cytokine/chemokine production induced by either agent alone could be further increased by co-stimulation of the cells with both stimuli. The level of protein secretion was dependent on the chronological age of the fibroblasts. Stimulated human skin fibroblasts from elderly donors produced higher amounts of IL6 as well as IL8 than fibroblasts from young donors. These differences were more pronounced for IL6 than for IL8. The inflammatory response of fibroblasts to stimulation differed among donors and did not correspond to the responsiveness of whole blood derived from the same person. In summary lifelong CMV-infection may act as an in vivo trigger for inflammatory changes by increasing the inflammatory response to bacterial products such as LPS. It may thus contribute to age-related inflammatory processes, referred to as 'inflamm-aging'.

In short, aging is marked by increasing inflammatory cytokines. Anything that chronically stimulates inflammatory cytokines (e.g. repeated UV exposure, smoking, obesity, diabetes, infection, tumors) will accelerate aging.

5% products discount

Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:29 am      Reply with quote
Googling around I found this on the anteage site. Looks like a really early (2008) study by DrJ on a prototype (StemEssence?)of his MSC cytokines formulation. Has pictures. Very interesting. -Nan

http://anteage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/MSC-StemEssence-Pilot-Trial-JS.pdf
Kath91
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:00 am      Reply with quote
Bethany - Thanks for sharing. I've also experienced Anteage healing; had a tiny red irritation on my decolletage, applied Anteage (both) at night, next AM the redness was gone. I think it may have been a tiny pimple, because the center became crusted by the AM and I just flicked it off.

DrJ - Re: white freckles (IGH) spoke to my friends about being part of your study but unfortunately,I had already told them what I thought I first read from your post that Anteage would not have been a good idea, and now when I asked them 48 hours later, they think I'm back-peddling about Anteage's effectiveness on melanin and don't want to participate...although one may be on the fence after listening to my corrected version of your explanation. But I'm not pursuing it with him. Sorry. However, I thought some time ago, I saw a thread here under Skin Care that was entitled White spots on skin. Maybe you can do a search here at EDS and retrieve the thread and inquire with a post about your proposition for a case study.

OPEN Question: Are cytokines, specifically in Anteage, and broadly, in fibroblasts, cytokines, and stem cell enzymes that are included in other skin care products, devoid of DNA or DNA composition/material?
Panda1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:57 am      Reply with quote
NanSam wrote:
Googling around I found this on the anteage site. Looks like a really early (2008) study by DrJ on a prototype (StemEssence?)of his MSC cytokines formulation. Has pictures. Very interesting. -Nan

http://anteage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/MSC-StemEssence-Pilot-Trial-JS.pdf

Very interesting? I’d say this is more like MIRACULOUS!! I’ve never seen a product that can build this level of collagen in 24 DAYS. Look at these pictures – they are AMAZING! Case study #1 has lost ALL of her marionette lines – in 24 DAYS! And case study #2 – that deep wrinkle running from her ear to her neck – GONE! And case study #3 – look at her LIPS!! People pay big money for that look – and she got it in 24 DAYS – with a TOPICAL! I realize that collagen and elastin building are not part of what was being measured in this clinical trial, but I can’t really focus on the skin tone and coloration when I am seeing this kind of result in the basic structure of the skin. I always thought it took months to build collagen and elastin, but apparently not. Cellese should have stopped at StemEssence because we haven’t seen or heard of anyone getting these results in 24 DAYS with AnteAge, Lifeline, ReLuma or anything else. Who said you can’t get a miracle in a jar?
havana8

Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
The before and afters included in the pdf are from the Stemulation Results page: http://stemulation.preview.digitaleyemedia.com/index.php?page=products&sub=stemulation-facial-serum-results

DrJ wrote:
Stemulation uses conditioned medium. I know because I was one who originally created that product (at least the stem cell part). I no longer have anything to do with that company. I consider that my first generation, but we are now working on a 4th generation.
We (myself and my colleagues at the stem cell institute) have spent 2 ˝ years in R&D, going way beyond what I did back then. The science has advanced considerably.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=6452271#6452271
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
The before and afters included in the pdf are from the Stemulation Results page: http://stemulation.preview.digitaleyemedia.com/index.php?page=products&sub=stemulation-facial-serum-results

DrJ wrote:
Stemulation uses conditioned medium. I know because I was one who originally created that product (at least the stem cell part). I no longer have anything to do with that company. I consider that my first generation, but we are now working on a 4th generation.
We (myself and my colleagues at the stem cell institute) have spent 2 ˝ years in R&D, going way beyond what I did back then. The science has advanced considerably.

Thanks Havana, do you know where the studies from, her link dates it too 7/2012, I looked on your link and could not find the study? Impressive pictures btw, can we all hope Very Happy .
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
Panda1 wrote:
NanSam wrote:

Very interesting? I’d say this is more like MIRACULOUS!! I’ve never seen a product that can build this level of collagen in 24 DAYS. Look at these pictures – they are AMAZING! Case study #1 has lost ALL of her marionette lines – in 24 DAYS! And case study #2 – that deep wrinkle running from her ear to her neck – GONE! And case study #3 – look at her LIPS!! People pay big money for that look – and she got it in 24 DAYS – with a TOPICAL! I realize that collagen and elastin building are not part of what was being measured in this clinical trial, but I can’t really focus on the skin tone and coloration when I am seeing this kind of result in the basic structure of the skin. I always thought it took months to build collagen and elastin, but apparently not. Cellese should have stopped at StemEssence because we haven’t seen or heard of anyone getting these results in 24 DAYS with AnteAge, Lifeline, ReLuma or anything else. Who said you can’t get a miracle in a jar?

This is one of the reasons why I hesitate to publish before/after pictures (that was not a published page, but Google knows no such bounds in WordPress). You put them up, people just mock them. Although I can attest to the authenticity of these pix, I do realize such things are easily manipulated, so some skepticism is appropriate. We have recent ones that are even more illustrative, and in extreme high def down to the pore level.

Please note the paper I wrote made no mention of collagen and elastin production. Changes at 24 days are all due to reduced inflammation and improved hydration and tone, all 3 of which sort together. Matrix regeneration does take much longer. But matrix stimulation by cytokines expands that compartment with lots of fluid to nourish the process.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
NanSam wrote:

I can't get anything to come up with this link?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
NanSam wrote:

I can't make this page come up?

Editing to add: It looks like the page has now been removed.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:

DrJ wrote:

Bethany, I just got a message from someone. I totally missed this from Havana that I bolded above. Maybe you did too?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
havana8 wrote:

DrJ wrote:

Bethany, I just got a message from someone. I totally missed this from Havana that I bolded above. Maybe you did too?

I did not get any messages. But I did see the Stemulation part and checked out their website. I had wanted to see how the StemEssence info compared to Stemulation....maybe it is the same product, but renamed?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
havana8 wrote:

DrJ wrote:

I did not get any messages. But I did see the Stemulation part and checked out their website. I had wanted to see how the StemEssence info compared to Stemulation....maybe it is the same product, but renamed?

bethany - StemEssence (essence of stem cells) was the old name for Stem Cytokines. That's what it was called years ago when Cellese sold it's early versions as ingredients to several product manufacturers. StemEssence was quite primitive in comparison to the way things are done now. If we only knew then what we know now. There were 13 subjects in the pilot study, there were only a few of the most illustrative in the retrospective pilot study I authored some years ago. I'll send you a copy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

The message was just someone pointing out to me that the photos that Nan found on the AnteAGE site were the same ones Havana posted that were up on the Stemulation site. I am not sure, but from the sounds of that, it seems that the StemEssence would be the same product just renamed. Maybe Dr J can clear it all up for us!
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
bethany wrote:

The message was just someone pointing out to me that the photos that Nan found on the AnteAGE site were the same ones Havana posted that were up on the Stemulation site. I am not sure, but from the sounds of that, it seems that the StemEssence would be the same product just renamed. Maybe Dr J can clear it all up for us!

rileygirl, pls. see answer to bethany above.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
bethany wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
havana8 wrote:

DrJ wrote:

bethany - StemEssence (essence of stem cells) was the old name for Stem Cytokines. That's what it was called years ago when Cellese sold it's early versions as ingredients to several product manufacturers. StemEssence was quite primitive in comparison to the way things are done now. If we only knew then what we know now. There were 13 subjects in the pilot study, there were only a few of the most illustrative in the retrospective pilot study I authored some years ago. I'll send you a copy.

Thanks for the clarification. But if those pics are indicative of the old way of doing things, I'm still not sure you could really expect much more improvement with more modern technology!

I do appreciate you acknowledging above that collagen and elastin production was not the reason for the improvement at 24 days...that just isn't how skin works.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
Kath91 wrote:

OPEN Question: Are cytokines, specifically in Anteage, and broadly, in fibroblasts, cytokines, and stem cell enzymes that are included in other skin care products, devoid of DNA or DNA composition/material?

Cytokines are very small peptides, much smaller than DNA and most other molecules like enzymes. AnteAGE only contains cytokines extracted from marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells (not fibroblasts, and not fat-derived, not embryonic, and not any other stem cell type), and does not lyse the cell to release DNA or other intracellular content, or cell parts. The final product is carefully filtered to assure its purity.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

Thanks for the clarification. But if those pics are indicative of the old way of doing things, I'm still not sure you could really expect much more improvement with more modern technology!

But wait bethany, there's much more. Let us amaze you! You may want to at least speculate that if we were there 3 years ago, we must have done something with the intervening time. Most of which is still in development and testing. Stay tuned for the next few chapters.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
DrJ wrote:
bethany wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
havana8 wrote:

DrJ wrote:

I do appreciate you acknowledging above that collagen and elastin production was not the reason for the improvement at 24 days...that just isn't how skin works.

??????

bushy wrote:
Skippie wrote:
bushy wrote:
I have had a very detailed response from Stemulation regarding any links between it and Stemulance and any concern I had has now gone. Unfortunatley, the email is private so I can't reproduce it but the person who was originally instrumental in getting the formulation for the stem cell ingredients is with Stemulation and Stemulance is the copy cat. The person from Stemulation does not really know what Stemoxyl is and is not sure what, if any, stem cell ingredients are in Stemulance.
Based on the ingredients listed previously, Stemulation should have a coma separating HMSC Cultured Media(stem cell extract) and Glycerin.
I have also been advised that Stemulation will shortly offer USPS as an alternative shipping option.
Not all products suit all skins, but these do seem to suit mine so I am happy to continue using them. I've had such good initial results that I am keen to see what results I may achieve long term.

I wonder why Laurie Nicoll with Stemulation filed an application for a trademark for Stemoxyl then. You can do a word search in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office database at http://tess2.uspto.gov/ and pull the record up. There are actually two applications, one by Laurie Nicoll and a more recent one which has the name of Rob Shively, co-founder of Stemulance. Also, searching for all the corporations involved in the database provided by the Nevada Secretary of State's Office where all the corporations are registered links the two names together (Laurie Nicoll & Rob Shively). Here's the link to the record for the company Pure Body Elements, Inc. (this name is all over the applications for trademarks for Stemoxly: http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=p2P3hGdPwept5wloZ55fvw%253d%253d&nt7=0

I was probably a bit misleading when I said the person from Stemulation did not know what Stemoxyl was. I should correct it and say that I was actually told that they could not say what was actually in Stemulance's product.
Laurie Nicoll founded Pure Body Elements and directed the formulation of the stem cell ingredients using doctors and scientists active in stem cell research. Rob Shively was later invited as a partner. As a result of some problem, Nicoll and Shively parted company. Pure Body Elements was abandoned and Shiveley formed Dermatech Research and Nicoll continued with her own company, Cole Martin. Cole Martin have filed legal proceedings against Dermatech Research for trademark infringement. This might be why Stemulance does not list Stemoxyl in their ingredients list.
As for what the HMSC Cultured Media(stem cell extract is) I have been advised that it is the capture of the growth factors and cytokines produced during the cell proliferation process in the lab. These growth factors and cytokines are the messenger signals to trigger response from healthy cells.

As for the flaking, I have seen a bit of it only on my jawline and I think that is because that is the place that I probably don't rub the cream in properly. Everywhere else on my face where I definitely rub the cream in until my skin feels almost dry doesn't flake.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=38226&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=stemulation&start=175

Stemulation Company Management

http://stemulation.com/about

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
bethany wrote:

But wait bethany, there's much more. Let us amaze you! You may want to at least speculate that if we were there 3 years ago, we must have done something with the intervening time. Most of which is still in development and testing. Stay tuned for the next few chapters.

Ok...we are all waiting patiently!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:04 am      Reply with quote
Oh, my: Stemulation, Stemulance, Stemessence, Stemexyl, StemBuyMe..difficult...and I just can't keep up...What a complex and intricate machiavellian skin-care cell-technology industry..."All in all its just another brick in the wall"

DrJ - Thanks; cytokines = NO DNA; purity is good.
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:46 am      Reply with quote
Kath91 wrote:
Oh, my: Stemulation, Stemulance, Stemessence, Stemexyl, StemBuyMe..difficult...and I just can't keep up...What a complex and intricate machiavellian skin-care cell-technology industry..."All in all its just another brick in the wall"

DrJ - Thanks; cytokines = NO DNA; purity is good.

There is no shortage of intrigue in the early days of all this (and even some very funny stories). It's all fully documented and tucked away, a complete paper trail, complete with artifacts like the first serum ever concocted, should the Smithsonian ever want to preserve the early history of stem cell skin care. But I prefer to keep this the low drama thread, so we will leave it all in the deep archives. The bottom line is StemEssence was our first commercial product, we sold it as an ingredient to three different entities, who formulated it into products of their own. One of them co-sponsored the retrospective study, which Cellese conducted. But retrospective studies have inherent limitations. The prospective AnteAGE study, has more internal and external validity.

StemEssence was a first generation product, and the whole field has advanced in leaps and bounds since then. Many others have joined the fray, variations on a theme. We have early indications of a major market acceptance and uptake forming, which will help drive further innovation. So, its all working out for the good, we think.

Nonetheless, we like your "machiavellian skin-care cell-technology industry" comment Kath91. Maybe you should write for barefacedtruth. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:09 am      Reply with quote
I am a skeptic, but was in a wreck recently and got second degree burns from my airbag deploying. I used some of my sample of anteage on the burn as an experiment, and got noticeably significant healing.
I don't know how this would translate to skin care as far as anti aging goes, but this product definitely helped my burns heal faster than expected.
I am doing more research on the cytokine issue, and appreciate anything any of you post on this subject. positive or negative.
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:22 am      Reply with quote
Speaking of historical, I came across this 2004-era paper in our favorite journal, and thought some of you might appreciate what it has to say about cytokines and regeneration. The title is WOUND HEALING: AN OVERVIEW OF ACUTE, FIBROTIC AND DELAYED HEALING.

We started our recent BFT series on cytokines with an explanation of wound healing stages, and how that ultimately related to anti-aging concoctions. This paper goes into more depth on normal and abnormal wound healing, and has some great illustrations.

The message we keep banging on, one which we had little appreciation of when we started, but now know is key, is the transition from inflammatory to proliferative to remodeling phase, which is cytokine driven. And that in order to create non-pathologic healing, you need to tune the cytokine environment. This paper was written before TGF-beta was fully understood (its actually 3 different cytokines with opposing actions). But it was well known decades ago that abnormal healing (fibrosis, scarring) is that which is "locked into a state of chronic inflammation". (from the paper's abstract).

Anyway, this is an excellent resource for those seeking a more in depth skin science experience. Nan, I'm thinking of you and your colleagues, and alexya.

Here is the whole paper: http://www.math.pitt.edu/~cbsg/Materials/Wound_Healing_Overview.pdf

Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:50 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |