Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Review: Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 25, 2012 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
RussianSunshine wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

We may not get hit with customs charges on this product but I paid taxes which my state are now attempting to raise!

DM, we pay federal as well as provincial taxes

As do we RS Smile

Wow. You guys pay 14.75% at checkout too? I may rethink moving to Florida in me old age

No not that, but what do other countries get for their taxes? Do they pay for health insurance, plus a copay and deductible, this discussion could go on forever!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 25, 2012 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

We may not get hit with customs charges on this product but I paid taxes which my state are now attempting to raise!

DM, we pay federal as well as provincial taxes.

Keliu, I thought you are against incentives to certain countries. I am afraid, it would be better for DrJ to give incentives than to label the products as a GIFT all the time. He might get in trouble for that. Hence, I think, a special purchase program is a better idea.

What would be an even better idea is to lower the price of the products, then his dream to sell a boat load of 'em may actually come true! Very Happy

RS, I'm just curious, are you planning to order the full size AnteAGE products?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 25, 2012 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
So the pimples are subsiding, and I plan on adding the serum back after I acclimate to the environ a/c products.

Dr j...since the accelerator did not work for me, do you see any issues with me using the Serum in conjunction with the Environ Ionzyme products? Thanks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 2:48 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
RussianSunshine wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

As do we RS Smile

Wow. You guys pay 14.75% at checkout too? I may rethink moving to Florida in me old age

LOL
I wanted to move to Florida too, until I read a book about people that moved to Florida. Made it sound like Gods waiting room.
14.75% is infinitely better than the 20% we pay.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 6:18 am      Reply with quote
Hello ladies, would anyone like to update their progress with the serum/accelerator?....Jom?......Rileygirl? Anyone else?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 7:37 am      Reply with quote
I am cross posting here from the AVST thread: I have been using my AVST at night for 1 week now and my AnteAGE serum in the morning. (I am trying to see if I need only 1 or both of the AnteAGE products, and I chose to start with just the serum). My skin has been more red this past week and last night I decided to use just the AnteAGE Accelerator. This morning I woke up and my skin is nice and way less red. (Love the Accelerator and this is still my fav of the 2.) So, I applied the AnteAGE serum and then the AVST on top of that. Still my skin looks really good with the redness almost gone. This tells me that the AVST is very active on my skin, and that the AnteAGE is very calming to my skin.

Bottom line is that I really like the AnteAGE and definitely will continue on the products.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 7:54 am      Reply with quote
Thank you very much for your update, rileygirl. I'm glad that you are liking the product. It's very interesting to hear about everyone's experiences. I do like the sharing of information. Hope things continue to go well and please keep us all updated on your progress Very Happy
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 8:01 am      Reply with quote
I want to know the answer to that question too!

bethany wrote:
So the pimples are subsiding, and I plan on adding the serum back after I acclimate to the environ a/c products.

Dr j...since the accelerator did not work for me, do you see any issues with me using the Serum in conjunction with the Environ Ionzyme products? Thanks!

jom, I am only going to order the Serum. But first I want to know if I will be able to use it together with the Environ moisturizers.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
]For example, the Brits might have to pay x amount in tax, but then their pound is worth so much more than our Australian dollar that they're getting the product cheaper - and Australia is so far away we have to pay much more for shipping.

But then we also need to use a mail forwarding service, resulting in having to pay US tax (bringing the product cost to over $300) plus a fee to the forwarding company and then shipping to the UK. Next comes 20% tax on both the goods value and delivery charge, plus £8.50 handling fee to Royal Mail. It all adds up to a tidy sum.

Still, I do think that it would be fairer to have a loyalty scheme for discounts which rewards everyone. Setting individual discounts for each individual company would be a nightmare to facilitate and likely cause hard feelings.

I also think we can all agree that Customs is a right old bu&&er! Laughing

Firefox - Oh yes, that RM handling fee. Mad And some companies charge an even worse one, I believe. Not fun at all.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 8:08 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

Bottom line is that I really like the AnteAGE and definitely will continue on the products.

riley, it sounds like the main reason you like them is that they are very calming and moisturizing, but you still feel the need for adding stronger actives, right?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 8:08 am      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
Thank you very much for your update, rileygirl. I'm glad that you are liking the product. It's very interesting to hear about everyone's experiences. I do like the sharing of information. Hope things continue to go well and please keep us all updated on your progress Very Happy

You're welcome, leelee. For me, the only thing I have noticed (other than the initial evening of my skin tone with the AnteAGE) is the diminishing of redness from my broken caps. And, that alone makes the products worth it to me. No other visible changes at this time, but it is very early on.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 8:20 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl...the diminishing of redness due to broken caps is a biggie in my estimation. So many other products and actives just wouldn't do that. I'm sure there will be other benefits in due time.

Personally, I am looking for diminished hyperpigmentation. I thought I remembered seeing this benefit in one of the posts, however I can't find it and am wondering if this is just wishful thinking on my part. So many products promise this but just don't deliver.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 8:30 am      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:

riley, it sounds like the main reason you like them is that they are very calming and moisturizing, but you still feel the need for adding stronger actives, right?

That is pretty much it in a nutshell! The are definitely calming products to my skin but I am not sure there is enough A and C. I am not saying they don't just that I am not sure they do!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am      Reply with quote
I find the system quite nice (not the cost)

The Accelerator is very moisturizing (I have normal skin)

I have noticed fading of pigmentation, but a bit of a rub here.

I have been using my PMD on BOTH my face and forearms (worst hyperpigmentation on arms) The AnteAge only on my face.

Both my arms and face have reduced hyperpigmentation, so is it just the PMD? Wink

If I had issues with redness or major broken caps I would be able to comment on that, other than to say I am thrilled for Riley and any others this is helping calm the skin! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 8:32 am      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
rileygirl...the diminishing of redness due to broken caps is a biggie in my estimation. So many other products and actives just wouldn't do that. I'm sure there will be other benefits in due time.

Personally, I am looking for diminished hyperpigmentation. I thought I remembered seeing this benefit in one of the posts, however I can't find it and am wondering if this is just wishful thinking on my part. So many products promise this but just don't deliver.

Leelee, yes it is a biggie for me. I have found things that calm my skin temporarily, but the AnteAGE seems to be more than temporary on my skin.

I do think I also saw someone mention pigmentation, but I cannot remember who.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am      Reply with quote
Rileygirl....the calming down of the skin is very interesting. With my ultra sensitive skin that is the one thing I do really need, a product that calms down everything but not just temporarily until it's washed off the face. I'm so glad to find out that you're experiencing this very positive result.

I hope we're both right about the hyperpigmentation. I would love to have some just fade away and never come back.
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 9:53 am      Reply with quote
Note to all: I am going to be occupied with family business for a few days. I will answer questions upon my return. Please continue the conversation. I enjoy reading your experiences.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 10:18 am      Reply with quote
How about calling the product "Sample" on the customs declaration form with a value of $15. I have received products from the States before labelled like this and it comes directly to my mail box with no issues. Also Dr J, my parcel came with Signature Required - a definite no no as far as attracting attention from the post office.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 10:37 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
RussianSunshine wrote:

That is pretty much it in a nutshell! The are definitely calming products to my skin but I am not sure there is enough A and C. I am not saying they don't just that I am not sure they do!

Ditto...that is why I decided to make Environ my base skincare line, and use the serum as a supplement. I may also end up using the serum only during pre and post dermaroll periods (that would encompass maybe 3 months a year since I am not a fan of frequent rolling).

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 10:39 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
marina wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
RussianSunshine wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

As do we RS Smile

LOL
I wanted to move to Florida too, until I read a book about people that moved to Florida. Made it sound like Gods waiting room.
14.75% is infinitely better than the 20% we pay.

I live in FL, and pay about 7% at checkout.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
Bethany....hope everything goes well with the reintroduction of the serum. If it does are you planning on also reintroducing the accelerator?
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
Hello ladies, would anyone like to update their progress with the serum/accelerator?....Jom?......Rileygirl? Anyone else?

I am LOVING the serum. The thing I am most impressed with is that it has gotten rid of the three small milia I had on my jaw and the milia under my eyes is almost completely gone. I keep exfoliating uder my eyes and the milia keeps diminishing. I have had that milia for years and nothing has made it go away. All that from using the serum once a day for a month and a half. I am convinced that the serum is working at the cellular level to improve my skin. I have also noticed that my skin looks more toned and bright and that my pores are smaller. I will not be without this product and the loyalty program will help me keep it in stock in my bathroom.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
Jom....thank you for that wonderful review. Looks like this product is a winner. Everyone has been making great reviews about the serum and almost all like the accelerator as well. I hope many more give updates on their progress.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
Bethany....hope everything goes well with the reintroduction of the serum. If it does are you planning on also reintroducing the accelerator?

No, I am not. I have very predictable skin from a breakout standpoint (as in no breakouts except occasional deep hormonal pimples every 2-3 months). So anything else is usually product related, and I do not plan on reordering the Accelerator.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Did anyone receive an email on the loyalty program? I did not.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |