Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

New seller and proponent of The Ageless Secret
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
Some of you are familiar with JoElla's skincare site. She carries many wonderful product lines and is constantly in search of the newest and best.
jmilanent@karinherzog-jmilan.com

This just in from JoElla:

I am also now selling The Ageless Secret. Some of you have heard of it. It is the most remarkable product I have ever used. If is made of water and energy and a few healthy ingredients. You need 15 sprays per day. I use 10 in the AM and 5 in the PM. You spray your face and then use your hair drying on your face for 20 seconds. You may use it under any products. I also use it with the LightStim. You can have a 2 minute face lift. The skin will be smooth and more firm. This Saturday the creator of The Ageless Secret and his wife will spend the day with me. I purchased a light from them that will give very noticeable results in one sitting. For those of you that come to me for a facial, I will have it. You use the Water and the Light together.The Sun Lovers Mist is also water. You may spray it on top of your sunscreen. It protects th skin. It may be used without sunscreen and it still protects. Spray numerous times throughout the day. I used it last week-end at my vintage swap meet. I spent the whole day in the sun and did not get one spect of sun. I sprayed my face, arms and hands twice during the day and I was protected. It only retails for $4.99, so what a great savings for an incredible product.The Ageless Secret Gold is best on skin 40 and over. The Original Secret is fine for younger skin and for those of you that want to use it with your LightStim. The Diamond is a little stronger than the Original and then the Gold is the strongest o all. You will see results almost immediately. You will see much increased results after 30 days

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
Don't mean to be rude Sister Sweets but that reads like a sales pitch, it is obvious she is selling the product and/ or services. Is there any published research backing up these claims?

Sensitivity, forehead pigmentation & elevens, nose & chin clogged pores. Topicals: Aloe vera, squalane, lactic acid, Myfawnie KinNiaNag HG: Weleda calendula, Lanolips, Guinot masque essentiel, Flexitol Naturals, Careprost. Gadgets: Vaughter dermarollers, Lightstim.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
Firefox7275 wrote:
Don't mean to be rude Sister Sweets but that reads like a sales pitch, it is obvious she is selling the product and/ or services. Is there any published research backing up these claims?

Here you go, Firefox. Enjoy!

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=39478&highlight=asg
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
Firefox7275 wrote:

I know nobody aked me, buy this belongs in the Quackery thread. I reviewed this on BFT some time back. Science is total whack.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
Firefox7275 wrote:

I know nobody aked me, buy this belongs in the Quackery thread. I reviewed this on BFT some time back. Science is total whack.

Some of us believe that fully, but some swear by it.

Best left alone, that thread was rather ugly to say the least!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
I'm really surprised another thread was started on this topic. Nothing good will come of it. But, since I'm here, I will admit that I am still trying to locate a child who will energize a glass of water for me.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:49 am      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
I'm really surprised another thread was started on this topic. Nothing good will come of it. But, since I'm here, I will admit that I am still trying to locate a child who will energize a glass of water for me.

Lightening in a Bottle......uhhhh Dark Energy? hmm

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:36 am      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:

Yes, it IS total quackery - but, unfortunately, some people will continue to be taken in by it. However, what really worries me is that now we're being told that spraying this water on the skin will provide sun protection. This is completely irresponsible, if not criminal, IMO. The FDA really need to step in here.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
I still use Ageless Secret & do not necessarily believe that "science" as it is conducted today is the be all end all. And regarding the FDA - they need to step in - in many places they will never go to !
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
cabrita wrote:
I still use Ageless Secret & do not necessarily believe that "science" as it is conducted today is the be all end all. And regarding the FDA - they need to step in - in many places they will never go to !

OK, now that makes sense. If we abandon science, then it all probably makes sense.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Some of you are familiar with JoElla's skincare site. She carries many wonderful product lines and is constantly in search of the newest and best.
jmilanent@karinherzog-jmilan.com

This just in from JoElla:

The Sun Lovers Mist is also water. You may spray it on top of your sunscreen. It protects th skin. It may be used without sunscreen and it still protects. Spray numerous times throughout the day. I used it last week-end at my vintage swap meet. I spent the whole day in the sun and did not get one spect of sun. I sprayed my face, arms and hands twice during the day and I was protected.

I can overlook the Ageless Secret claims, though I personally can't justify the lack of concrete science behind the product and will not be using it.

But I was surprised and disappointed to see Joella claim that water can protect you from sun damage. Shock Shock Shock Her entire customer base is made up of people who care about their skin...and sun exposure is the top ager out there. Yet she is recommending a product that has no SPF rating and saying that you will be protected? Shock Embarassed Mad

This just seems very irresponsible to me, and I unsubscribed from her newsletter. I am no longer interested in anything she has to say or sell.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
For those of you who are interested, these are DrJs comments on ASG. I hope he doesn't mind me posting them here - but they are extremely relevant.
Quote:

drjohnMar 24, 2012

Doesn’t deserve a review. Psychoenergetics is quackery from way back. Dark energy? Oh come now. Obvious complete nonsense. Ask any high school kid who has taken physics. First off, dark energy isn’t a “thing” its a theory to try to explain how the universe can expand, given gravity. Its the “cosmological constant” (fudge factor) Einstein used. Its a property of empty space. Obviously someone has taken empty space and is trying to empty your wallet by tricking you with scientific sounding terms. They clearly haven’t a clue what it really is. I could go on and rant and rave (as I often do) about charlatans and evil villains of cosmetic land. But this time I am going to chide the online forums that give these folks a platform to hoodwink the public. And let me chide you denizens of these forums as well to practice a little wise discernment. Do these people look like astrophysicists? Do they have advanced degrees? Yeah, hope in a bottle is very seductive. But please, please don’t be fooled. It makes my heart ache, and irks me to no end, that these people are freely engaging in cheating, lying, stealing your money.
http://barefacedtruth.com/2012/02/19/suggestion-box-for-new-topics/

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
I was surprised by this too! Then again, there have been a few products that she gave praise too that I bought and wound up disliking.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf wrote:
I was surprised by this too! Then again, there have been a few products that she gave praise too that I bought and wound up disliking.

Having different opinions on products is one thing - but making blatantly false and misleading statements is another. She's supposed to be an aestheticism and there are those who would believe that she knows what she's talking about - she clearly doesn't.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:52 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:

Having different opinions on products is one thing - but making blatantly false and misleading statements is another. She's supposed to be an aestheticism and there are those who would believe that she knows what she's talking about - she clearly doesn't.

Agree, and after seeing this I would never purchase anything from her again.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:57 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Keliu wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:

Agree, and after seeing this I would never purchase anything from her again.

Agree,
This makes me glad I have never spent any money from her and now I know not to in the future!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
Lacy53 wrote:
I gave up on JoElla and Osmosis a long time ago.

http://www.karinherzog-jmilan.com/search.asp?keyword=harmonized

Another crackpot case.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Lacy53 wrote:
I gave up on JoElla and Osmosis a long time ago.

http://www.karinherzog-jmilan.com/search.asp?keyword=harmonized

Another crackpot case.

LOL. Agree with both of you.
Firefox7275
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:36 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Firefox7275 wrote:

Here you go, Firefox. Enjoy!

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=39478&highlight=asg

Laughing So is there on any to be found in the 98 pages?

Sensitivity, forehead pigmentation & elevens, nose & chin clogged pores. Topicals: Aloe vera, squalane, lactic acid, Myfawnie KinNiaNag HG: Weleda calendula, Lanolips, Guinot masque essentiel, Flexitol Naturals, Careprost. Gadgets: Vaughter dermarollers, Lightstim.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 01, 2012 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
Firefox7275 wrote:

Laughing So is there on any to be found in the 98 pages?

No! Very Happy
cabrita
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 02, 2012 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
I really should have elaborated on my post from the previous page. It's not at all that I don't look at science when considering skincare but I am also pragmatic & if/when I find something that works (& is not harmful) I will use it.

The scientific method is not always able to prove or disprove the existence of something & even when the studies/evidence are/is overwhelming often scientists disagree.

For example even when there is overwhelming scientific evidence of harmful biological effects(as in RF modulation - think cell phones & the like) millions of people chose to ignore it.

So I will stick with the pragmatic approach(& harmless)although it is often unpopular.

After all it is my money!

Laughing Laughing
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 02, 2012 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
cabrita wrote:
I really should have elaborated on my post from the previous page. It's not at all that I don't look at science when considering skincare but I am also pragmatic & if/when I find something that works (& is not harmful) I will use it.

The scientific method is not always able to prove or disprove the existence of something & even when the studies/evidence are/is overwhelming often scientists disagree.

For example even when there is overwhelming scientific evidence of harmful biological effects(as in RF modulation - think cell phones & the like) millions of people chose to ignore it.

So I will stick with the pragmatic approach(& harmless)although it is often unpopular.

After all it is my money!

Laughing Laughing

There's nothing wrong with Blind Faith - or using instinct for that matter. But the one thing that sets humans apart from animals is our propensity for asking (as Prof. Sumner-Miller would say) "Why is it so?"

I notice that you're using the Cellese samples and are asking DrJ about the ingredients. I would really urge you to ask Mr. Kaszyk similar questions. Ask him how he has managed to harness and bottle Dark Matter. Ask him for the clinical data on how water that has been held in the hands of a small child can de-age your skin. The entire world (including many eminent scientists) would love the answers to these questions.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 02, 2012 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
Oh wow, this thread again? Too much. Hold on while I go spray water on me hoping for the fountain of youth.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2012 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry...this is a very stupid question,I know. So are we talking about Harmonized Water here and does this have anything to do with Ageless Secret Gold. Or are these two different products?

I apologize for intruding upon this debate.

Edit: Oops, I see the thread has been split in two....must be two different products then.
havana8

Thu May 10, 2012 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
Sorry...this is a very stupid question,I know. So are we talking about Harmonized Water here and does this have anything to do with Ageless Secret Gold. Or are these two different products?

I apologize for intruding upon this debate.

Hi all, the discussion on Osmosis Harmonized Waters has been moved to its own thread found here:

Osmosis Harmonized Waters
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=45623

Thank you.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:21 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |