Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Loops says hi!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:36 am      Reply with quote
For those that have been here forever you may or may not remember me.
I did go awol but I am back now.
Marina and Majorb have already sent greetings. Two of the good guys I remember. I am guessing the pair of you must look about 12 now if you have been here all this time using all the latest fabulous products and gadgets.
I cannot remember if my eldest grandaughter had been born when I stopped visiting or if she was just expected. I do remember that in a moment of silliness I posted her scan picture and said that the creams I were using had worked wonders and this is what I look like now. Very silly I know. Those that know me, also know I have a weird soh and I joke around alot. It probably irritates the hell out of some peeps, but it is the way I am in real life too.
During my absence I have managed to gain 4 grandchildren. 2 beautiful girls and 2 handsome boys.
Sadly there was a divorce and 2 of my granchildren now live in Switzerland with a new stepdad. Broke my heart when they left. I still see them often but not everyday like I used to. Life throws some crap at you sometimes.
For just over two years hubby and I decided we would get a pub, we did and we had the best time ever. Met some fabulous people. Found out I like playing darts (I am rubbish). I still play though in a mixed team 1 day a week and the most fabulous ladies team. We drink alot and laugh alot.
Majorb I used to talk to GG all the time on msn but we have kinda lost touch. Her little light hasn't lit up for about 2 and a half years. OMG I would love to see her back, we used to laugh until we cried.
I see lots of the old faces, Hmmm probs not pc and I don't mean it literally, no insult intended.
I also see new posters that truly although the names have changed everything about what they say and the way they say it put me in mind of someone who used to be on here. Has to be a coincidence, I mean who would play the same tricks twice, after being run outta town lickety split the first time.
Anyway I am sure you are all bored to bits now reading this so I will leave you in peace.
Please pop by and say hi and if you feel like it let me know how life has been treating you.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:05 am      Reply with quote
Yes i actually look 12..NOT. Since the big M hit things have been going gaga fast. I'm glad you're well. I've been thinking about you and GG. I miss the humour that used to fly fast and furious around here. I think the laughter was better than any product du jour. I'm glad your life is full of love with the grandkids. My girls are still at the boyfriend stage- some of questionable pedigree. I now have a permanent furrowed brow.

Pop in lots. I'm still here although I feel out of the loop most times. We used to post about how we liked a product. Now I feel like I need a chemistry degree Laughing
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:38 am      Reply with quote
oh I did notice that every recommmendation comes with a 15 page explanation of each ingredient and how it works with each other. So just trying to ignore that stuff and ferret out is it liked and what does it do. Thats all I need to know.
Daughters with bf's I remember it well. OH the stress.
Luckily my baby girl found a fabulous guy and is now happily married with two children. OMG she did bring home some weirdo's.
Actually my mum would say the same about me, I even went out with a hells Angel, my mum was not best pleased.
I am so glad you are well, disappointed that you haven't yet found the formulation that makes you look 12. That would have saved me trawling forums for good advice.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:26 am      Reply with quote
Hi LoopyLori, so glad you're back. I had so much fun when you and GG would get going back and forth. You 2 were a hoot that at times I had to get up and run to the BR.

Hi to you too Marina, I have missed you.

Wish Candy would show her face, that would be the cats meow!

Oh what fun it was Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:49 am      Reply with quote
Hi Frodo, lovely to see you. I was sorry to see the news about little Frodo. We lost our Bonny 4 years ago now. I am only just at the point I can even think of getting another dog.
I occasionally speak to Candy on fb.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:18 am      Reply with quote
Well, I look so young these days that people stop my husband when we're out together, telling him: "Oh dear. That's a strange-looking baby you have there." Laughing

So good to see you, Loopy! I'm hoping that some of the old crowd who might be lurking and not participating as much these days will drop by to this thread and say hello. Loads of great people we don't see much or even at all anymore.

Congrats on the grandchildren! Sorry to hear, though, that two of them are now in Switzerland. We live away from all of our nephews and nieces (two of them in Australia) and I miss seeing them like crazy.

You know, I can just picture you pulling pints behind the bar. Bet you make a fab landlady! I'm also jealous of you dating a Hell's Angel as my guilty secret is that I always wanted to go out with one of them - or a cyberpunk/goth who wears huge, chromed boots. Embarassed

Definitely stick around, young lady, and don't go disappearing orf again! Very Happy
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:49 am      Reply with quote
majorb. OMG I needed that laugh. Thank you. Will you tell me what it is you are using that has made you look so young. (I promise I wont tell anybody else).
I am sure others are lurking, I can truly say I never did. I was just over busy.
I was a fab landlady and I still go in and I always get hugged and begged to go back. I think it was because I genuinely enjoyed the job and I do mostly like people.
I could probably fix you up with an angel if you like we had a couple of bike groups that used the pub and I still see them. Your a little rebel.
It is lovely to be back, I do need serious skincare help. I have been sticking to the basics recently. I must say though I have put on a bit of weight after years of being very slim and my face looks heaps better for it. Only now I need to stop putting the weight on and it isn't that easy. Sighs.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Lori!!! Awwww...so, so good to see you back here... I too went into lurk mode and come on here now and again when I'm craving advice on the latest and greatest...Funny, I look at my little siggy line and it says "40 something" - next year that will be a bold-faced LIE!!! Can't believe how long I've been on here.

Glad to see you and the other "kids" on this post... I had some of the best laughs -- and made up some of my BEST poetry with you guys!

xoxoxMaria

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Maria,hope you are keeping well.
I hit half a century my last birthday. It is fabulous that peeps are stopping by to say hi.
I am suddenly remembering EDS is the most expensive forum in the world if you read all the reviews.
Make sure you keep in touch.
Lori xx

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:25 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
Will you tell me what it is you are using that has made you look so young. (I promise I wont tell anybody else).

Oh, Loops, I wish I could tell you that I found a miracle cream which wiped out all signs of the passing years. Unfortunately, now I'm 45, Mother Nature appears to have suddenly smothered the slippery slope in oil and banana skins and I'm sliding down it, hell for leather. Embarassed
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2012 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Loopi!
Good to see you back - you might not rmmbr me but its hard to forget YOU! Laughing Missed your wacky humor here! Congrats on the G-kids and thx for the update!
fawnie
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2012 11:50 am      Reply with quote
hi Fawnie
glad to see you stayed. Thanks for the welcome. How is the hunt for the secret of staying youthful going?
I was checking back and I only had the 1 grandchild when I was here before and she was brand new then.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hey loops, good to see you. I only pop in here occasionally these days. It would be fun to get Candy and some of the others back.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:32 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |