Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Whats the best neck cream you have used
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
marcia36
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 01, 2012 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there i am looking for a really good neck cream to firm my neck skin .Any ideas ? x
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 01, 2012 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
Massaging your neck will work better than any neck cream. A few minutes a day is all it takes. Also, some people have had great success using the Vaculift on their necks.
bliss4ever

Mon May 14, 2012 11:12 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know about cream or massage, I simply apply with SKII FTE &/or Laneige water sleeping pack ex on my neck. Wink Other than these 2, I leave it to my beautician to apply mask on twice a month or once a month. Wink
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 6:45 am      Reply with quote
I had 2 samples of Revision Skincare Nectifirm that I got from my med/spa and I love it. It does smooth away fine lines but that is all I have right now to try it on.
I see that EDS carries it. It soaks in well, not overly greasy and hydrates.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 7:09 am      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
I had 2 samples of Revision Skincare Nectifirm that I got from my med/spa and I love it. It does smooth away fine lines but that is all I have right now to try it on.
I see that EDS carries it. It soaks in well, not overly greasy and hydrates.

This might sound insane, but if you slap your neck and jaw line with the back of your hands for a minute after you apply your creams, its amazing the difference it makes. Its simple, free, and shocking at the tightening!
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 10:38 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
This might sound insane, but if you slap your neck and jaw line with the back of your hands for a minute after you apply your creams, its amazing the difference it makes. Its simple, free, and shocking at the tightening!

Interesting! But I can only imagine what my husband would say to me if he caught me doing this. He already makes fun of me when he catches me doing my facial exercises. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 10:42 am      Reply with quote
sandooch wrote:
Tiny wrote:

Interesting! But I can only imagine what my husband would say to me if he caught me doing this. He already makes fun of me when he catches me doing my facial exercises. Laughing

Laughing I do it for about ten seconds, I know I put a minute, but really no one can catch me, I do it so fast, and it really does make a difference!

If hubby caught me, I'd just tell him its an ancient beauty treatment guaranteed to make me look like Sophia Loren, I am sure I'd hear him laughing all the way through the house!
Blackberry

Tue May 15, 2012 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
I like Dr. Hauschka - Regenerating Neck And Decollete Cream
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2012 6:49 am      Reply with quote
I will have to try that! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2012 6:53 am      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
I will have to try that! Laughing

The neck slapping? Just not out in public! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 6:53 am      Reply with quote
Ha, will do my best! Wink
I did notice after using the Revision neck cream that my neck was red for quite a bit, interesting!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 7:08 am      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
Ha, will do my best! Wink
I did notice after using the Revision neck cream that my neck was red for quite a bit, interesting!

LOL. You are sounding like me, the older I get the less I care about what others think about what I do as long as I am not harming anyone or thing! (no matter how strange it may seem) Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 8:59 am      Reply with quote
Well, my husband is very used to me doing silly things. He calls me his Lucielle Ball. Laughing So I guess slapping myself around really shouldn't surprise him.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 9:02 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:

Tiny, what differece have you seen on your neck and jawline doing this? I'm assuming it gets tighter. Anything else? Do you think any other product/exercise may also be contributing to the difference you're seeing in this area?

20% products discount
free skin care

sandooch wrote:
Well, my husband is very used to me doing silly things. He calls me his Lucielle Ball. Laughing So I guess slapping myself around really shouldn't surprise him.

LMAO!!!! has anyone tried it yet? I promise it tightens your neck up fast and I think or it feels like your creams go right in. Nothing I do shocks my hubby either, its when I am not doing anything that he gets freaked.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

sandooch wrote:

As long as he does not join in on the slapping all is good! Laughing Laughing Joking you know? Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 9:04 am      Reply with quote
sandooch wrote:
Tiny wrote:

Tiny, what differece have you seen on your neck and jawline doing this? I'm assuming it gets tighter. Anything else? Do you think any other product/exercise may also be contributing to the difference you're seeing in this area?

I have no idea if this works long term, it does work short term, I'd forgotten about this trick, until I read this thread and just started doing it again. I do get shocked at the tightening, its instant.
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 9:22 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
As long as he does not join in on the slapping all is good! Laughing Laughing Joking you know? Smile

He knows better. After all...I AM Italian, and I have my connections should he step out of line. Laughing

Tiny, thanks so much for this tightening technique. I'll be starting it today and let you know how it works out.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 9:26 am      Reply with quote
sandooch wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

He knows better. After all...I AM Italian, and I have my connections should he step out of line. Laughing

Tiny, thanks so much for this tightening technique. I'll be starting it today and let you know how it works out.

LOL I am half Italian, we have our ways!!!! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny....I do believe what you say about the neck slapping. A long time ago I read that patting all over the face a couple of seconds every day helps to firm up the muscles beneath and helps with sagging skin. I forgot all about that until I read your post about the neck slapping. Now that I'm much older I may try the face patting as well.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny....I do believe what you say about the neck slapping. A long time ago I read that patting all over the face a couple of seconds every day helps to firm up the muscles beneath and helps with sagging skin. I forgot all about that until I read your post about the neck slapping. Now that I'm much older I may try the face patting as well.
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:

now hubbys going to committ me when he not only see me slapping my neck with the back of my hands, but giving my face a good go at it as well Dancing
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 5:54 am      Reply with quote
Yes, for sure, Tiny. However, I do mine when hubby is not looking. He already thinks I can be qite ditsy at times Laughing
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 6:21 am      Reply with quote
I think you girls have been reading the Fifty Shades trilogy! Laughing
Well, I am going to start the tapping on the face as well, maybe gently though. The problem for me is that with the slapping/tapping, my skin stays red for a while! Must be doing it too hard but I do have such fair skin!
Seriously though, I think any cream on the neck/chest area is a help. All of my derms/docs/estheticians thru the years have said the key to the neck is to act like your face ends lower (past your upper chest to the upper breast area) and anything you put on it should extend that far down. Basically the same skin type but drier for me. That has always been my mantra.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 7:13 am      Reply with quote
AnnieR....it is really only gently "tapping" the facial skin and not "slapping." Your face should not be red at all. That means you're doing it too hard! After all, we don't want to tourture ourselves in order to be young, beautiful and without sags and bags Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:29 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |