Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
Cure Natural Aqua Gel from Japan - Free sample site
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
laleebee
5% products discount

Thu May 03, 2012 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
You can get free samples in the US from here....

http://gemboxtrading.com/cure/index.html

As far as I can tell it's free. Some blogger had this link up on a Cure Natural Aqua Gel giveaway she is running....
laleebee
5% products discount

Thu May 03, 2012 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
oops! For those who don't know what Cure is, here's the thread where many (including myself) have been raving about Cure's benefits!

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=45088
7Destiny
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2012 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
Great find! My request appeared to go through.

I have had it in my cart on amazon and the price fluctuates a lot. I have seen it as low as $28. If you are thinking of buying, it might pay off to put it in your cart and watch the price change over a week.
liuliameng
5% products discount

Thu May 03, 2012 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing.
7Destiny
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2012 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
Got this in my email today...my sample is on the way!

"Thanks so much for giving our product a try! Cure Natural Aqua Gel is Japan's best selling skin care product for the past 9 years running and has been in the US in selected stores, mainly in California since January 2012.
We have mailed out your sample packet and you should have it shortly. If you would like to see Cure in your area, please send us the name of your favorite local beauty supply store and we'll do our best to make it available there.
Hope you love your Cure!
Gem Box
7Destiny
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2012 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
I got two sample packets and used one tonight. The most skin came off under my eyes and under my throat...unexpected!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2012 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
7Destiny wrote:
I got two sample packets and used one tonight. The most skin came off under my eyes and under my throat...unexpected!

Wow, you got samples in 1 day? I ordered samples of this, as well, and got the same email. I am really curious to see how this works.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2012 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
7Destiny wrote:

Wow, you got samples in 1 day? I ordered samples of this, as well, and got the same email. I am really curious to see how this works.

It's amazing stuff riley. I think you'll like it!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 06, 2012 7:27 am      Reply with quote
jom wrote:

I will let you know once I try it. Anxiously awaiting my samples!!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 06, 2012 7:51 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
jom wrote:

I ordered the samples also, I want to see how they compare to my beloved Aloette Enzyme Peel which works in the same way yet with added fruit enzymes to help loosen the dead skin cells.

I will report in once I get a chance to give them a try. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 06, 2012 10:04 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

They mailed from Los Angeles, and I'm in OC! But its good to see they mail out so promptly.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 06, 2012 10:10 am      Reply with quote
7Destiny wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

They mailed from Los Angeles, and I'm in OC! But its good to see they mail out so promptly.

That just might explain why it takes us a bit longer, it has to come across the whole country to Florida for Riley and me! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 06, 2012 10:31 am      Reply with quote
7Destiny wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

LOL. Lucky you! I also thought it was great that they mailed products out that quickly. I am on the other side of the US, so I have to be patient (Not one of my strong points!).
laleebee
5% products discount

Sun May 06, 2012 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
I absolutely love Cure. I got mine in a day too. I have a bottle already, but I was just more curious to see if this promotion was real! The sample package is really really cute....

If this product wasn't so pricey i would use on my whole body! I use on my hands and neck and it's literally CHANGED my skin.

This video on youtube is a good demonstration of what Cure is....skip to 4:41 in the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF6vCJ_wGSk
7Destiny
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 06, 2012 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
There is enough product in the sample to do face, neck and also either elbows or heels.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 06, 2012 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
jom wrote:

Ditto...I ordered samples today!

5% products discount

Tue May 08, 2012 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! Great find. Thanks for sharing. These samples cost $4 on Ebay so I was quite surprised to see them being given away for free.

I got a nice email from the company and my samples arrived in 2 days...with a very cute brochure. I already have a bottle of Cure, so admittedly I'm hoarding a bit:)
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2012 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
Got my samples yesterday and used last night on face, and this morning on hands. Very nice and does leave the skin nice and soft. My only problem was knowing how much to use, as I felt like I didn't put enough on and it felt like it dried on me. I will try doing the face in sections next time, but I do like this, especially for the hands.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2012 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Got my samples yesterday and used last night on face, and this morning on hands. Very nice and does leave the skin nice and soft. My only problem was knowing how much to use, as I felt like I didn't put enough on and it felt like it dried on me. I will try doing the face in sections next time, but I do like this, especially for the hands.

I am glad to hear you say that, because I went ahead and ordered the full sized bottle from Amazon. Shock

Did you see load of skin roll off your face?

How would it work on feet?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2012 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

I am glad to hear you say that, because I went ahead and ordered the full sized bottle from Amazon. Shock

LOL. No, I didn't see loads of skin rolling off my face. It comes off on your hands. Does that make sense?! It seems more came off from my hands than my face, though. I think it definitely could work on the feet. I want to try it on my arms!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2012 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
bethany wrote:

LOL. No, I didn't see loads of skin rolling off my face. It comes off on your hands. Does that make sense?! It seems more came off from my hands than my face, though. I think it definitely could work on the feet. I want to try it on my arms!

I actually bought it more for my hands/elbows/chest than my face. But now that I have cut back the Retin A on my face, it should come in handy there too. Can't wait to try it...I think my Amazon delivery will be here tomorrow.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2012 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

I actually bought it more for my hands/elbows/chest than my face. But now that I have cut back the Retin A on my face, it should come in handy there too. Can't wait to try it...I think my Amazon delivery will be here tomorrow.

Yes, I want the product for my arms/hands/chest, but I had to try it on my face! You will probably get your samples tomorrow, too!
tokei0000
5% products discount

Wed May 09, 2012 10:32 am      Reply with quote
I apply for the samples, but so far no email regarding the samples. I really want to try this before purchasing considering it is pretty expensive for an exfoliator.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2012 10:46 am      Reply with quote
tokei0000 wrote:
I apply for the samples, but so far no email regarding the samples. I really want to try this before purchasing considering it is pretty expensive for an exfoliator.

I just got an email from them today (I ordered my samples on 5/6):

Quote:
Thanks so much for giving our product a try! Cure Natural Aqua Gel is Japan's best selling skin care product for the past 9 years running and we just completed the distribution agreement to bring Cure to the US in January of this year. We are currently in several location in Southern California, San Francisco, and Chicago. Check out our 'Where to Buy Cure' page on our website for a store near you.

We have mailed out your sample packet and you should have it shortly. If you would like to see Cure in your area, please send us the name of your favorite local beauty supply store and we'll do our best to make it available there.
Hope you love your Cure!
Gem Box

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2012 11:05 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
bethany wrote:

Yes, I want the product for my arms/hands/chest, but I had to try it on my face! You will probably get your samples tomorrow, too!

No samples today...hopefully the Amazon delivery comes today because I have Retin A peelies from my Sunday application.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:41 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |