Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Cure Natural Aqua Gel from Japan - Free sample site
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 9:41 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Barefootgirl wrote:
I'm a living testimonial to the amazing powers of apple cider vinegar in ridding my heels of any rough, cracked or nasty skin.

I'll never look back, lol.

BFG

Thanks for sharing that great news.. I never would have thought of using it there.

Do you just soak it for a while and then use a pumice or what? Spill the beans woman... Very Happy

I will spill here is the one I have seen (use a normal foot bath size, like those plastic deals from the hospital AKA patient kit thing.) If they aren't that bad you can skip the extra application and bandages!

Corns & Calluses:
Soak your feet in a warm bath of water and 1/2 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar for 30 minutes. Rub the affected areas with a clean pumice stone. After rinsing off the sloughed off skin apply Apple Cider Vinegar to the area and cover with a bandage. Reapply Apple Cider Vinegar and bandage the next morning

This is the site I got that from and there are a load of uses for ACV!!! Very Happy

http://violet-flores.hubpages.com/hub/Use-Apple-Cider-Vinegar-For-Healthy-Skin Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 10:52 pm      Reply with quote
The Cure samples are gone til June! Sad
7Destiny
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2012 9:10 am      Reply with quote
I got this in my e mail this am. Three dollars is not a big reduction but it got me to hit buy. I did love the samples

Hi there!
Due to the overwhelming response for our sample giveaway, we will be offering for ONE DAY only Cure Natural Aqua Gel below it's it's regular retail price.

Buy Cure Natural Aqua Gel today Tuesday May 22nd only for only $33.00

If you enjoyed the sample and would like to try the full bottle visit our Amazon store atwww.ppalibeauty.com for this exclusive offer. After today, the price will return to the regular $39.00 and will not go on sale there after.

Thanks so much for your interest in Cure.
We hope you love it as much as we do!
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2012 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
7Destiny wrote:
I got this in my e mail this am. Three dollars is not a big reduction but it got me to hit buy. I did love the samples

Hi there!
Due to the overwhelming response for our sample giveaway, we will be offering for ONE DAY only Cure Natural Aqua Gel below it's it's regular retail price.

If you enjoyed the sample and would like to try the full bottle visit our Amazon store atwww.ppalibeauty.com for this exclusive offer. After today, the price will return to the regular $39.00 and will not go on sale there after.

Thanks for the info. I just ordered 2 and received free shipping.

5% products discount

Tue May 22, 2012 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
7Destiny wrote:

Hi there!

Thanks so much for letting us know! I've never seen Cure sold at that price. I have a baby shower next week and just bought 8 of them as gifts!
fitgineer
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2012 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered it today too, even though I have yet to try the samples. I figured everyone is raving about the product, so I just need to build up the courage and try it. I'm just worried I might have a bad reaction to it... I guess I'll do a patch test first.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2012 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
By the way, I thought it's a $6 discount, not just $3... Still not huge, but it helps!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2012 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
sookhi wrote:
7Destiny wrote:

Hi there!

Thanks so much for letting us know! I've never seen Cure sold at that price. I have a baby shower next week and just bought 8 of them as gifts!

Great idea!

Wed May 23, 2012 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
I'm glad I just bought the bottle of Cure and didn't wait for the sample....
This product DOES live up to the hype. I used the Cure first in the shower, which is a mistake, because it must be used in dry conditions according to the directions. and I was disappointed. then I re-read the instructions and used it again. WOW! so gentle and so much dead skin came off, especially below my eyes and around my nose...

I have seen a lot of people questioning whether the little white balls are really dead skin, but I think 100% it is because when you use Cure repeatedly, the white balls stop forming.

bottom line is my skin looks better and feels softer not just immediately after using Cure last night, but all day today as well. This is quite the find!
euni

Sun May 27, 2012 2:24 am      Reply with quote
7Destiny wrote:

Hi there!

If you enjoyed the sample and would like to try the full bottle visit our Amazon store ppalibeauty for this exclusive offer. After today, the price will return to the regular $39.00 and will not go on sale there after.

I am absolutely in love with Cure. Can I ask where you got this email from notifying you of a sale? $33 is much cheaper than what it's selling for now on Amazon. My mom and sister want to buy it but seems that I can not match this price online. Amazon is great because it ships so fast, but $33 would be great....

Also is this Egypt Magic worth purchasing as well? What's the benefit of using this with Cure?
egyptiangoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2012 3:40 am      Reply with quote
I wonder if anyone who is trying to lighten their skin has had any lightening from this?

Can someone please explain to me exactly what "Activated Hydrogen Water" is please? I am wondering if there is any relation to Hydrogen Peroxide. Because as we know, hydrogen peroxide is NOT good for skin.. Shock
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2012 4:05 am      Reply with quote
euni wrote:
7Destiny wrote:

Hi there!

If you enjoyed the sample and would like to try the full bottle visit our Amazon store ppalibeauty for this exclusive offer. After today, the price will return to the regular $39.00 and will not go on sale there after.

I am absolutely in love with Cure. Can I ask where you got this email from notifying you of a sale? $33 is much cheaper than what it's selling for now on Amazon. My mom and sister want to buy it but seems that I can not match this price online. Amazon is great because it ships so fast, but $33 would be great....

Also is this Egypt Magic worth purchasing as well? What's the benefit of using this with Cure?

The $33 price was a one day only special. I think the Egyptian Magic is worth getting as a treatment to use at night. It's a little greasy for daytime use. I used it every night this week and when I looked at my hands yesterday I realized that they look really good and my nails looked great. So it is a good hand treatment. Others have been using it on their neck and liking the results too. I haven't done that yet. You can get the EM at Whole Foods.
7Destiny
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2012 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Euni, I got the email because I had ordered the sample packets.

Here is a site to order from that's $34 and free shipping.

http://www.toyojapan.net/en/product/clear/index.html

I haven't used this site myself, only ordered from amazon.
euni

Sun May 27, 2012 8:56 am      Reply with quote
7Destiny wrote:
Euni, I got the email because I had ordered the sample packets.

Here is a site to order from that's $34 and free shipping.

I haven't used this site myself, only ordered from amazon.

Thanks so much! i found out about this site too, but many girls on makeupalley said that with this site 25% of packages get held up by customs and you have to pay a fee to get your package ....I just ordered from Amazon again too. anyways, the Prime 2 days shipping kinda makes up for the price...
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:52 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |