Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Rolling - Needle Lengths
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Luminosity
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 9:32 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
packratmack wrote:
bethany, a Lyapko Roller is a lightweight tool for you. You have used the heavy artillery.Smile I'm not sure how much it will prep your skin. But, it is a nice tool to have. I think it's very stimulating and pleasant to use. Just the opposite of the dread I feel right before the dermaroller hits my face. I have to do a mental prep before rolling. Like a boxer, before he gets into the ring.

Pack, it has been years since I rolled, and I can barely tolerate a .25mm. Embarassed I am hoping the Lyapko will help me get mentally prepared too, and not dread the dermaroller so much, lol.

Well, as I mentioned previously, I love the Lyapko not just because it is helping to gently firm my skin, but also because I love the feeling of it across my skin. I'm not sure if it's from the materials or the acupressure points it hits... But I literally feel a wave of relaxation when I use it... and I use it everywhere, even across my lips, and as close to my eyes as I can... I give it a good five minutes twice a day. Not that it's always comfortable (esp on the sensitive skin of the forehead) but in the slight pain, there is a joy. Weird, but that's how it works for me.Laughing

When I dermaroll I definitely feel less pain now... but not the joyful energy wave... so there's a difference. It's nice to have both devices. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2012 4:05 am      Reply with quote
well my book has arrived Exclamation
Really quick I can't quite believe it, I have nearly read it all . It is quite comprehensive and seems to be for practioners, but also written in an accessible style for (puddings like me!)

He writes his protocol for medical needling and cosmetic needling very interesting and clearly separates them . He seems to regard anything from .5mm upwards to be medical needling and anything below .5 to be cosmetic needling.(which in his opinion patients can do themselves)

He also states medical needling should be done only every 30 days ,but cosmetic can be done roughly 7 days following a medical needling and with the aim of a daily needling with a view for product penetration.

He seems to feel that needling is only part of the skin rejuvenation process and only partially successful if you don't accompany it with the correct nutrients both internal and topical.

He also has case studies with some pics, which I think are realistic also making the obvious point that this is a treatment programme that takes place over time.

It its a great book I confess I have skimmed over a lot of the technical stuff at the beginning and probably come across as really terribly muddled.

I think I am getting a much better clearer idea of how to plan my rolling programme and now need to get my products together and to use them in the right way to make sure I am getting the best out of this.

It is quite funny getting this book now as it has just confirmed my idea that laser treatment at least for my skin type(olive, mixed asian /english, sensitive) isn't really a good idea.
I had been considering the PLillips Re aura as a derma rolling alternative (trying to avoid the 1mm pain) Now that I have a better understanding I am going to bin that idea and stick with the rolling!
NOw I just need lots onb Emla, oh and where"s my bottle of vino?

Sorry for the long post

Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2012 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
My book came yesterday (afternoon) so I haven't gotten into it just yet, but it shocked me a bit! it is a rather small paperback considering the price? Shock

I am glad you did a review, it at least sounds like it is worth reading! Very Happy

10Sylvia5 wrote:
well my book has arrived Exclamation
Really quick I can't quite believe it, I have nearly read it all . It is quite comprehensive and seems to be for practioners, but also written in an accessible style for (puddings like me!)

He writes his protocol for medical needling and cosmetic needling very interesting and clearly separates them . He seems to regard anything from .5mm upwards to be medical needling and anything below .5 to be cosmetic needling.(which in his opinion patients can do themselves)

He also states medical needling should be done only every 30 days ,but cosmetic can be done roughly 7 days following a medical needling and with the aim of a daily needling with a view for product penetration.

He seems to feel that needling is only part of the skin rejuvenation process and only partially successful if you don't accompany it with the correct nutrients both internal and topical.

He also has case studies with some pics, which I think are realistic also making the obvious point that this is a treatment programme that takes place over time.

It its a great book I confess I have skimmed over a lot of the technical stuff at the beginning and probably come across as really terribly muddled.

I think I am getting a much better clearer idea of how to plan my rolling programme and now need to get my products together and to use them in the right way to make sure I am getting the best out of this.

It is quite funny getting this book now as it has just confirmed my idea that laser treatment at least for my skin type(olive, mixed asian /english, sensitive) isn't really a good idea.
I had been considering the PLillips Re aura as a derma rolling alternative (trying to avoid the 1mm pain) Now that I have a better understanding I am going to bin that idea and stick with the rolling!
NOw I just need lots onb Emla, oh and where"s my bottle of vino?

Sorry for the long post

Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2012 11:36 pm      Reply with quote
I spent the afternoon skimming through the book and must now agree with 10Sylvia5's assessment! Very Happy
It is worth the price IMHO! I am happy I decided to purchase it!!!!

Thanks again for reviewing!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 4:54 am      Reply with quote
DM
any time thanks for reporting back needed to read that after today Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 6:28 am      Reply with quote
10Sylvia5 wrote:
DM

Poor sweetie,

I read about your day I guess I shouldn't tell you the challenges don't get easier just different? Shock

Back to the book, I need to read it in full, but from what I have it is an excellent choice! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 8:58 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
10Sylvia5 wrote:
DM

Poor sweetie,

I read about your day I guess I shouldn't tell you the challenges don't get easier just different? Shock

Back to the book, I need to read it in full, but from what I have it is an excellent choice! Very Happy

I feel a lemming coming on for that book!! Laughing Can either of you tell me what's the best way to prep the skin prior to rolling? What I've been doing is swiping my skin with alcohol... but... is there any mention of using ozone before, during and even after to reduce the chances of any skin infections?

I have to admit that the woman who has flesh eating bacteria freaks me out (poor soul). She got a gash in her leg but now has lost her hands and at least one foot... I couldn't help but flash on the needling briefly and wanting to make sure I was as safe as possible... (I know I'm over paranoid here but I just had to ask).

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 9:19 am      Reply with quote
I am expecting my copy any day. I have noticed that any book without a wide circulation is quite a bit more expensive, which, unfortunately makes sense.

When I do a deep roll, I am guessing I bleed as much as Bethany, given her photos. Also, afterward, I also get those tiny red pin prick bruises all over my face and they go away in a few days.

Unfortunately, I think to be effective, the roller has to be pushed into the skin...just the same as the professional practitioner would

BFG
DragoN
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 10:30 am      Reply with quote
http://journals.lww.com/plasreconsurg/Abstract/2008/04000/Percutaneous_Collagen_Induction_Therapy__An.46.aspx

Percutaneous Collagen Induction Therapy: An Alternative Treatment for Scars, Wrinkles, and Skin Laxity
Abstract

Background:
Skin laxity, rhytides, and photoaging are generally treated by ablative procedures that injure or destroy the epidermis and its basement membrane, at least in the beginning, and subsequently lead to fibrosis of the papillary dermis. The ideal treatment would be to preserve the epidermis and promote normal collagen and elastin formation in the dermis. Percutaneous collagen induction takes us closer to this ideal.

Methods: The authors performed a retrospective analysis of 480 patients in South Africa and Germany with fine wrinkles, lax skin, scarring, and stretch marks treated with percutaneous collagen induction using the Medical Roll-CIT to produce tighter, smoother skin. Most patients had only one treatment, but some have had as many as four treatments. Patients were prepared with topical vitamin A and C cosmetic creams for a minimum of 4 weeks preoperatively.

Results: On average, patients in Germany rated their improvement between 60 and 80 percent better than before the treatment. Histologic examination was carried out in 20 patients and showed a considerable increase in collagen and elastin deposition at 6 months postoperatively. The epidermis demonstrated 40 percent thickening of stratum spinosum and normal rete ridges at 1 year postoperatively.

Conclusions:
Percutaneous collagen induction was started in 1997 and has proved to be a simple and fast method for safely treating wrinkles and scars. As opposed to ablative laser treatments, the epidermis remains intact and is not damaged. For this reason, the procedure can be repeated safely and is also suited to regions where laser treatments and deep peels cannot be performed.

Greater Collagen Deposition with the Microneedle Therapy System Than with Intense Pulsed Light
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1524-4725.2011.01882.x/full

Title: Micro Needling and Injecting Platelet Rich Plasma to Enhance Collagen Synthesis and Skin Tightening.
http://www.hairphil.com/downloads/prp.pdf

Percutaneous Collagen Induction: Minimally Invasive Skin Rejuvenation without Risk of Hyperpigmentation—Fact or Fiction?

http://journals.lww.com/plasreconsurg/Abstract/2008/11000/Percutaneous_Collagen_Induction__Minimally.29.aspx

#1. Sterilize rollers in 75% EtOH
#2. Shower
#3. Wipe face with EtOH
#4. Roll and curse.
#5. Wipe blood off with Sterile saline solution.
#6. Apply ludicrous amounts of active rich formulas. Currently AnteAge topped up with Jungle juice du jour.
#7. Done.
#8. 6 weeks later, repeat procedure.

If you make, first do no harm, your Law, you will never strike the first blow and will be known as a man of peace who can fight like ten tigers, a Human in the act of Being. There is no greater rank than this. Ashida Kim on War.~Cellese~AnteAge Serum and Accelerator, DermaRoller ,MyFawnie AA2G serum, KNN G ForceUltrasound., SEA, ChrySun 25% ZnO
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 10:39 am      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:
I am expecting my copy any day. I have noticed that any book without a wide circulation is quite a bit more expensive, which, unfortunately makes sense.

When I do a deep roll, I am guessing I bleed as much as Bethany, given her photos. Also, afterward, I also get those tiny red pin prick bruises all over my face and they go away in a few days.

Unfortunately, I think to be effective, the roller has to be pushed into the skin...just the same as the professional practitioner would

BFG

That was my thought as well BFG,

I am sure smaller publisher and market the production expense is higher. It also has very good quality color glossy photos!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
DragoN wrote:
http://journals.lww.com/plasreconsurg/Abstract/2008/04000/Percutaneous_Collagen_Induction_Therapy__An.46.aspx

Percutaneous Collagen Induction Therapy: An Alternative Treatment for Scars, Wrinkles, and Skin Laxity
Abstract

Background:
Skin laxity, rhytides, and photoaging are generally treated by ablative procedures that injure or destroy the epidermis and its basement membrane, at least in the beginning, and subsequently lead to fibrosis of the papillary dermis. The ideal treatment would be to preserve the epidermis and promote normal collagen and elastin formation in the dermis. Percutaneous collagen induction takes us closer to this ideal.

Methods: The authors performed a retrospective analysis of 480 patients in South Africa and Germany with fine wrinkles, lax skin, scarring, and stretch marks treated with percutaneous collagen induction using the Medical Roll-CIT to produce tighter, smoother skin. Most patients had only one treatment, but some have had as many as four treatments. Patients were prepared with topical vitamin A and C cosmetic creams for a minimum of 4 weeks preoperatively.

Results: On average, patients in Germany rated their improvement between 60 and 80 percent better than before the treatment. Histologic examination was carried out in 20 patients and showed a considerable increase in collagen and elastin deposition at 6 months postoperatively. The epidermis demonstrated 40 percent thickening of stratum spinosum and normal rete ridges at 1 year postoperatively.

Conclusions:
Percutaneous collagen induction was started in 1997 and has proved to be a simple and fast method for safely treating wrinkles and scars. As opposed to ablative laser treatments, the epidermis remains intact and is not damaged. For this reason, the procedure can be repeated safely and is also suited to regions where laser treatments and deep peels cannot be performed.

Greater Collagen Deposition with the Microneedle Therapy System Than with Intense Pulsed Light
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1524-4725.2011.01882.x/full

Title: Micro Needling and Injecting Platelet Rich Plasma to Enhance Collagen Synthesis and Skin Tightening.
http://www.hairphil.com/downloads/prp.pdf

Percutaneous Collagen Induction: Minimally Invasive Skin Rejuvenation without Risk of Hyperpigmentation—Fact or Fiction?

http://journals.lww.com/plasreconsurg/Abstract/2008/11000/Percutaneous_Collagen_Induction__Minimally.29.aspx

#1. Sterilize rollers in 75% EtOH
#2. Shower
#3. Wipe face with EtOH
#4. Roll and curse.
#5. Wipe blood off with Sterile saline solution.
#6. Apply ludicrous amounts of active rich formulas. Currently AnteAge topped up with Jungle juice du jour.
#7. Done.
#8. 6 weeks later, repeat procedure.

Sterile saline solution... is this something I can buy at say, Walmart? Or only online?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
You can buy the cheap version at any drugstore like the saline nasal spray or here are instructions on going the homemade route. Very Happy

http://www.craig.copperleife.com/health/saline.htm

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
You can buy the cheap version at any drugstore like the saline nasal spray or here are instructions on going the homemade route. Very Happy

http://www.craig.copperleife.com/health/saline.htm

Thanks! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
yes, I use the cheapo no-brand saline solution from the drugstore - also used as I recall, to neutralize at home chem peels.

BFG
Luminosity
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
Is there any stinging with the saline solution? Not that you'd even care at that point with the needling finished! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
Luminosity wrote:
Quote:

I checked Amazon and the book has not shipped yet, so if BFG gets it before I do hopefully she will review it!
If I do get it sooner I sure will let you know what if anything new shows up. Very Happy

BTW I ordered the Lyapko roller from a seller off ebay and that is on it's way! Laughing

You and Keliu enabled that purchase, why didn't anyone tell me it looked like it was from the days of Woodstock? Bad Grin

LOL!! I love my Lyapko and since I am a child of the sixties, it all makes sense now! Laughing Laughing

My six year old is also starting to like my Lyapko (very lightly on his cheeks). Then again, he loves (and I mean loves) to wear my Frownies. I've taken to hiding them. Actually I switched to Furlese and love those even more. They are hidden too. Cool

Mine arrived today and I am laughing at your six year old loving it, it is prickly! Laughing

Mine came from the Ukraine and all the instructions are in Russian! Bad Grin

I see the diagrams, but will look on the official site for more details! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Luminosity wrote:
Quote:

I checked Amazon and the book has not shipped yet, so if BFG gets it before I do hopefully she will review it!
If I do get it sooner I sure will let you know what if anything new shows up. Very Happy

BTW I ordered the Lyapko roller from a seller off ebay and that is on it's way! Laughing

You and Keliu enabled that purchase, why didn't anyone tell me it looked like it was from the days of Woodstock? Bad Grin

LOL!! I love my Lyapko and since I am a child of the sixties, it all makes sense now! Laughing Laughing

My six year old is also starting to like my Lyapko (very lightly on his cheeks). Then again, he loves (and I mean loves) to wear my Frownies. I've taken to hiding them. Actually I switched to Furlese and love those even more. They are hidden too. Cool

Mine arrived today and I am laughing at your six year old loving it, it is prickly! Laughing

I see the diagrams, but will look on the official site for more details! Very Happy

Yeah, mine came from Russia too... The only way I know what I'm doing is from watching the videos on the site... but still... that only helps so much. I also read the description on the website and that helps. Mostly, I just roll for five minutes twice a day and call it good!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
Luminosity wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Luminosity wrote:
Quote:

Yeah, mine came from Russia too... The only way I know what I'm doing is from watching the videos on the site... but still... that only helps so much. I also read the description on the website and that helps. Mostly, I just roll for five minutes twice a day and call it good!

Thanks Luminosity.

That makes me feel better, I will do as you suggest and check the video and instructions on the site!

I already played with rolling it on my face and neck just to see hoe it feels! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Is there any stinging with the saline solution? Not that you'd even care at that point with the needling finished!

No. Nothing.

Can buy it at the pharmacy.

If you make, first do no harm, your Law, you will never strike the first blow and will be known as a man of peace who can fight like ten tigers, a Human in the act of Being. There is no greater rank than this. Ashida Kim on War.~Cellese~AnteAge Serum and Accelerator, DermaRoller ,MyFawnie AA2G serum, KNN G ForceUltrasound., SEA, ChrySun 25% ZnO
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
If anyone needs translation from Russian - please, PM me and I will try to help.

I also like my Lyapko quite a bit, had not yet gotten to real rolls, but am contemplating....

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2012 4:09 am      Reply with quote
well, my .25 mm roller arrived as did the environs
products and skin actives chas serum.

Needless to say I couldn't wait and rolled away Exclamation

What astonished me was my skin was red and a little stingy Exclamation
But I did roll in the chas serum and the environ hydrating serum Embarassed

Does feel rather good now though, put hydrating serum and c quence4,and eye gel post roll ,then 45 mins later put on some zo skincare cream on for moisture .

So far so good, according to the "good book" I am intending to build up to 3 little rolls per week if I have time maybe 5times. But I think I should really have the weekend off Laughing Just waiting for the Essentia oil (environ)and Fawnies KNN serum to come and I think thats everything , oh and then I forgot superGHK every other day.The way this is going I should be looking younger than my puppies(10 weeks old) soon Laughing Rolling Eyes Bad Grin

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2012 4:21 am      Reply with quote
forgot to say I am doing 1mm rolls probably every other month

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2012 8:37 am      Reply with quote
10Sylvia5 wrote:
well, my .25 mm roller arrived as did the environs
products and skin actives chas serum.

Needless to say I couldn't wait and rolled away Exclamation

What astonished me was my skin was red and a little stingy Exclamation
But I did roll in the chas serum and the environ hydrating serum Embarassed

Does feel rather good now though, put hydrating serum and c quence4,and eye gel post roll ,then 45 mins later put on some zo skincare cream on for moisture .

So far so good, according to the "good book" I am intending to build up to 3 little rolls per week if I have time maybe 5times. But I think I should really have the weekend off Laughing Just waiting for the Essentia oil (environ)and Fawnies KNN serum to come and I think thats everything , oh and then I forgot superGHK every other day.The way this is going I should be looking younger than my puppies(10 weeks old) soon Laughing Rolling Eyes Bad Grin

Sylvia,

I am intrigued by your serums. Can you list links as to where I read more about them (and/or even purchase some?). I am using my Super CP Serum and emu oil. But I am very curious about how to amp up the skin rejuvenation power! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2012 11:51 am      Reply with quote
luninosity,
Sorry for taking so long, think Ive got this right
1 Chas serum a vit c(MAP) + a whole load of antioxidants -- from Active FormulasUK (but skin actives us)

2 KNN serum another antioxidant with kinectin, nictinamide( I think) from myfawnieskincare

3 CQuence4 is a cream with vitA from Environ

4 A hydrating serum with hyalronunic acid from Environ

5 Eye gel with peptides from Environ

6 Vit C serum with VitE and ferulic acid Kassy's diy recipe

OH tonite SuperGHK cream from Skin Biology

Thats it I think probably far too much but its what Ive got just now and I think I must be an "throw it all into the mix" kind of a person. The trouble now is what is going to be THE ONE and what is rubbish I won't know
Embarassed Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2012 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
I can't stop playing with my new Lyapko roller, something about rolling this on the face is impelling! I strangely enjoy it Laughing

I want to find a manufacturer to make one with sharper, longer and thicker "spikes" because I know that would make one awesome meat tenderizer! I call first patent rights! Bad Grin

Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:16 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |