Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Red Cheeks
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
RichieH

Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
On my cheeks (especially my right cheek) i like have a small round circle of redness that looks stupid because my skin is white.

I look like Noddy!!!

is there any cream or anything that can help with this????
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
wave Hello RichieH. What do you think of the forum?

The only time I get red cheeks is if Im too hot, but not really aware of it, or alcohol..... Doesnt have to be alot either. I know where you are coming from with Noddy, I used to call myself Aunt Sally Laughing Laughing
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
Does it look like veins/capilaries?
How long have you had it?

It could be rosacea.
RichieH

Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
looks like a good forum.

i do catch the sun very easily. in the summer it looks awful. the rest of my skin is nicely tanned light brown. but when it gets to the cheeks. bright red!!!!

my mum is like this aswell, so i must have picked it up from her
RichieH

Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
lianne wrote:
Does it look like veins/capilaries?
How long have you had it?

It could be rosacea.

ive had it for a few years. im only 15 by the way. it could be hormonal.

what do you mean by veins/capilaries. and whats rosacea??
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
If you are only 15, you wont know who aunt Sally is, she was in Worzel Gummidge many years ago, before you were born- wow Im old
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
You may be right RichieH it could be hormonal. What do you use to cleanse your face? Have you tried seeking medical advice? Some products may just aggrevate your condition
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
Rosacea is when the blood vessels can be seen through the skin. I'd suggest visiting a dermatologist or your doctor. They can diagnose it and give creams to help if that is the problem.
RichieH

Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
lianne wrote:
Rosacea is when the blood vessels can be seen through the skin. I'd suggest visiting a dermatologist or your doctor. They can diagnose it and give creams to help if that is the problem.

i dont think i can see blood vessels. its just bright red
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
could be a sensitivity to products you're using...or hormonal. I really can't tell you...that's why I suggest the doc.
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
If you dont fancy going to the doctors Richieh why not visit your local pharmacy, they may be able to suggest something right away from you. Hope you manage to correct your problem and keep visiting us on the forum Razz
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |