Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Osmosis Harmonized Waters
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2012 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
This is from the Physics Forum in a response to a question on Scalar Waves.

Quote:
You need to provide some credible references (preferably in refereed professional journals), or this thread will be deleted. We do not permit crackpot theories here on the PF.
http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=238709

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2012 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
This is from the Physics Forum in a response to a question on Scalar Waves.

Quote:
You need to provide some credible references (preferably in refereed professional journals), or this thread will be deleted. We do not permit crackpot theories here on the PF.
http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=238709

They suggested "transfer it into the scepticism and debunking" forum." Why can't we have one of those??
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2012 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
They suggested "transfer it into the scepticism and debunking" forum." Why can't we have one of those??

Because then we wouldn't have anything to discuss on this forum!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
Now we know that protons within water molecules (each composed of two hydrogen atoms and an oxygen atom to make H20 ) can be excited by external energy to vibrate, and that the frequency of that vibration can be detected. Indeed, that is the basis magnetic imaging. However, we also know that the vibrations cease within milliseconds of the removal of the very high energy from those very powerful magnets. When that happens, the protons return to their “relaxed” state, where they started. The difference between excited and relaxed states is what helps create the images of MRI.

But in order for the statement harmonized water describes the frequencies that water carries in its proton/electron outer shell to be true, one would have to assume that the water (not under an MRI magnet) was emitting radio frequency energy. But without a very powerful energy source to “excite” water, it doesn’t have that capability. Water at rest is very quiet. Which is good, otherwise the oceans and lakes would provide so much noise that radio waves all over the planet would be made useless.

Radio waves are waves of energy (excited electrons). Water at rest is about the most inert chemical known. If it were emitting energy, that energy would have to be conserved (basic law of physics). Which means the water would have to give up its potential energy, which is to say its chemical bonds. The result of that is a hydrogen bomb. it requires a whole lot of external energy to make one of those go off.

So, as you can see, I am having problems with the idea of water emitting radio frequencies from its outer shell in the absence of simultaneous external energy, and lots of it. Basic problem of physics and chemistry. If you can help me to understand this part, we could then move on to how these messages harmonize internal imbalances in our body. And other statements like the reality is that every cell in your body (and everything in nature) has its own unique frequency, very much like a fingerprint. Again, excuse the skepticism, but I am surprised that as a physician and scientist I have never heard of this. It would be quite marvelous if it’s true, because I have the equipment to measure the tiniest of radio waves, and would love to be able to do things like track cells that leave one spot and migrate to another. Which reminds me, could you send me some harmonized water so I can test it? Which frequencies should I be looking for.

I know I've said this before, but I'm a physicist, and I know for a fact that this is physically impossible. I know that DrJ is not a physicist, but his suspicions are correct and his explanations above are quite good.

There is just no way to get those frequencies to persist or "be imprinted" for more than a blink of an eye. The relaxation times (i.e., how long the atoms can "hold" onto frequencies of light) are super short and that is a known fact...e.g., it is demonstrated, for example, probably hundreds of times every day by MRI (medical resonance imaging) / NMR and even when examining quantum mechanical (microscopic) systems...so it doesn't work. Sorry to be more direct than DrJ, but it's definitely been proven over and over not to be possible for the reasons stated above.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
DrJ wrote:

Because then we wouldn't have anything to discuss on this forum!!!

Lol, too funny Smile ...but sometimes scarily true! Sometimes it seems like so little is scientifically validated when all the dust settles...

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
Btw, I asked Dr. J for an update on his testing of the Osmosis waters... He said that they were never sent to him for testing.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/drinkable-sunscreen-snakeoil/#more-32626

http://sbh.org.nz/news/drinkable-sunscreen-hard-to-swallow

http://www.bad.org.uk/for-the-public/skin-cancer/drinkable-sunscreen

Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:19 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |