Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Cellcosmet Gentle Cream Cleanser :)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
jhelenhan
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:

Sorry for the late reply, I've been overseas most of June and did not expect that I would not have internet access while traveling.

I actually like both of the cleansers and at the moment still have some of the gel left (as samples). Both are nice and neither feels drying, however, if you already have dry skin then I would recommend the cream version.

Thank you very much Mabsy. Actually I have some gel samples, and I love them so much. But for my dry skin, I think the cream should be even better for me. Razz
Manon20
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:10 am      Reply with quote
I bought this cleanser 3 days ago, i can tell you i think i found THE cleanser i tried to found for years.

I love it because he removed all make-up and eye make-up so nicely, my skin was so happy.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
jhelenhan wrote:
Skincare wrote:
I use the gel in the summer and purchase the cream in the winter. Inbetween, I use Cetaphil.

Great, then I should change my mind to gel... Shock

By the way, I know you have used pretty many products from Cellcosmet and Valmont. Which serum and which cream do you think are the best for antiaging? I used to have dry skin, but after using Ultra Vital it seems to have changed to combination skin. Question

I have cellcosmet gel and I love it, the anti-stress mask is awesome too.
As for valmont, I am using 24 hours and DNA repair serum, unfortunately they don't do much for me, I would never repurchase.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
I have not seen this thread in a long time! I still use Cellcosmet and I should make plans to buy the cream cleanser. I bought the gel last May and I still have a lot of it left.
I have to admit that I also plan to try Sothys cleanser.
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
always enjoy to ready your review.
it is on my listing now.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:47 am      Reply with quote
I used the gel before, and I have to say that it's not good enough for me, though I am a big big fans of Cellcosmet products!
jacloo11
5% products discount

Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:36 am      Reply with quote
I am using Shu Uemura oil cleanser to remove makeup followed by Cellcosmet cleansing gel. Can I replace these 2 products with just the cleansing milk?
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
I love this cleanser however now I can not get for wholesale its a rare treat, however I keep trying to much new stuff to even fit it in.
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:21 am      Reply with quote
I have tried a sample, love it too.
valmontfan1984
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:40 am      Reply with quote
I have purchased both the cream cleanser and the gel cleanser. Most of time I use the gel one since it is lighter than the cream one. They both claim they can remove makeup, but it does nothing to my Cle de peau foundation. I am a little disappointed. But you can not ask too much for a cleanser. Other than that, I like them, they are both very gentle and easy to rinse off.
CatIndigo
5% products discount

Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
I use Ren's Evercalm Gentle cleansing milk as an excellent cream cleanser, and then, I use my Clarisonic Sensitive with La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying foaming cream, also for sensitive skin. Or, I might use Emma Hardie's Moringa cleanser - a fabulous cleanser similar to the Eve Lom line but better in my view. Eve Lom's masks, however, are great.

And THEN, I use Biologique Recherche's P50 as the toner-exfoliator. Using this regime, keeps my skin healthy. I have oily but sensitive skin, and rarely wear foundation. Just a BB tinted moisturizer, also from La Roche-Posay.

But, I love the creams and serums and masks of Bioloqique Recherche, and like Cellcosmet's Ultra Vital. No longer using Valmont.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
This is my favorite cleanser. It's clean but not dry. It's very suitable for dry skin. I have ordered two bottles and hope to receive them soon.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:36 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |