Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
If you use at home Ultrasound, which device, and results pls
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hello
sorry if this post is too similar to my recent post, but I am having trouble following thread due to illness, injury. My apologies, normally I would be patient and read a lot, but hard to see.

What device do you use?
Where did you buy it from?
What results are you seeing?

I live in the U.S. so am looking for something I can purchase in the US. I only see a handful of people using these, and it seems no one is using one particlar brand or touting one. I don't see a big HAPPY WE LOVE THIS kinda thing going like you see with Tua or whatever.
thanks so much ahead of time.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
skincarecat wrote:
Hello
sorry if this post is too similar to my recent post, but I am having trouble following thread due to illness, injury. My apologies, normally I would be patient and read a lot, but hard to see.

What device do you use?

I live in the U.S. so am looking for something I can purchase in the US. I only see a handful of people using these, and it seems no one is using one particlar brand or touting one. I don't see a big HAPPY WE LOVE THIS kinda thing going like you see with Tua or whatever.

I think many of us are in the same dilemma skincarecat, we are either trying to decide on one or have just purchased and it is too soon to tell? I am trying to decide myself! Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks DarkMoon

I feel like I have OCD or some incurable GOOGLE SEARCH disease in the quest to make a decision.
lol. I have looked at:
Bellaire devices
Ib3health
and like 5 others.
- I know I want something with cord
- I know i want something that does not take all day to use, lol
- I don't want cheap, yet I don't want price like skindream (too expensive) I want middle road
- and want it for face and body.
-AND I WANT A SUGAR DADDY TO PAY FOR IT FOR ME, Very Happy or a good looking pool boy with a couple of bucks to spend on a gal... Wink
The ADVENTURE and obsession continues. My decision-making skills are pathetic, lol. I need an assistant Rolling Eyes
DarkMoon wrote:
skincarecat wrote:
Hello

What device do you use?

I think many of us are in the same dilemma skincarecat, we are either trying to decide on one or have just purchased and it is too soon to tell? I am trying to decide myself! Wink
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
LMAO skincarecat,

I want the same and am suffering from the same disease! Bad Grin Bad Grin

Thanks for the laugh, not at you with you!!!!! Laughing

skincarecat wrote:
Thanks DarkMoon

I feel like I have OCD or some incurable GOOGLE SEARCH disease in the quest to make a decision.
lol. I have looked at:
Bellaire devices
Ib3health
and like 5 others.
- I don't want cheap, yet I don't want price like skindream (too expensive) I want middle road
-AND I WANT A SUGAR DADDY TO PAY FOR IT FOR ME, Very Happy or a good looking pool boy with a couple of bucks to spend on a gal... Wink
The ADVENTURE and obsession continues. My decision-making skills are pathetic, lol. I need an assistant Rolling Eyes
DarkMoon wrote:
skincarecat wrote:
Hello

What device do you use?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
" Bellaire devices " are these considered ultrasound or ultrasonic? I think there is a difference between the 2, what I understand is that ultrasonic produce vibrations and ultrasound does not, are am I wrong? Thanks
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
" Bellaire devices " are these considered ultrasound or ultrasonic? I think there is a difference between the 2, what I understand is that ultrasonic produce vibrations and ultrasound does not, are am I wrong? Thanks

LOL wiki answers is a huge help!

Ulrasound is sound that is too high pitched for the human ear to hear.

Ultrasonic is used to describe a sound as being an ultrasound. So, ultrasonic is an adjective, and ultrasound is a verb. Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
ah ok, so there the same thing... which ultrasound device did you buy DarkMoon? you are on a roll!!! lol
skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
Dark Moon

LMAO- I will see if I can drum up two Sugar D's and two ultra fit, ultra generous gift giving man slaves, lol.
I needed a laugh too. Maybe we could get the pool boy to actually perform the ultrasound on our skin...while he feeds us grapes... Razz
DarkMoon wrote:
LMAO skincarecat,

I want the same and am suffering from the same disease! Bad Grin Bad Grin

Thanks for the laugh, not at you with you!!!!! Laughing

skincarecat wrote:
Thanks DarkMoon

lol. I have looked at:
Bellaire devices
Ib3health
and like 5 others.
DarkMoon wrote:
skincarecat wrote:
Hello

What device do you use?

skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
HMMMMM?

Good question, things that make you go hmmmmmm? I am glad you asked the question, guess it's time to google some more, lol

daler wrote:
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
ah ok, so there the same thing... which ultrasound device did you buy DarkMoon? you are on a roll!!! lol

I have resisted so far, still trying to decide! I am worried the 1MHz is too strong and the 3MHz is too weak? What is a girl to do....find a sugar daddy and get him to buy one of each? Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
Rock on with your knowledgeable self!

This is helpful, thanks. Now I don't have to google, cause you wiki'd it. Laughing
DarkMoon wrote:
daler wrote:

LOL wiki answers is a huge help!

Ulrasound is sound that is too high pitched for the human ear to hear.

Ultrasonic is used to describe a sound as being an ultrasound. So, ultrasonic is an adjective, and ultrasound is a verb. Shock
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
skincarecat wrote:
HMMMMM?

Good question, things that make you go hmmmmmm? I am glad you asked the question, guess it's time to google some more, lol

daler wrote:
DarkMoon already wiki'd it.. it looks like they are both the same thing... there was another thread where keliu mentioned a device she has and she likes, do you know which one??? is it bellaire or ...? I cant seem to find that thread..It creates ozone or something n kills germs and much more..... it costs like $250 or so....
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
skincarecat wrote:
HMMMMM?

daler wrote:

Read up they are the same one is the verb the other is a noun!
I searched beyond wiki answers and everywhere they say that they are one and the same.

Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
skincarecat wrote:
HMMMMM?

daler wrote:
DarkMoon already wiki'd it.. it looks like they are both the same thing... there was another thread where keliu mention a device she has and she likes, do you which one??? It creates ozone or something n kills germs and much more..... it costs like $250 or so....

I believe that is the professional HF device? Different animal if I am correct.

She does have a 2MHz ultrasound but I can't recall who it is made by?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, yes the HF, high frequency so that's different from ultrasound/sonic... whatever.... so many devices..... looks like we need SDs to buy em and pool boys to use em on us... Wink
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
Thanks, yes the HF, high frequency so that's different from ultrasound/sonic... whatever.... so many devices..... looks like we need SDs to buy em and pool boys to use em on us... Wink

LOL we all posted at the same time! I have a pool boy!!!! you gals find 3 Sugar Daddy's and I will supply the pool and pool boys! Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

I have resisted so far, still trying to decide! I am worried the 1MHz is too strong and the 3MHz is too weak? What is a girl to do....find a sugar daddy and get him to buy one of each? Laughing

I feel the same way, on the fence about the right MHz to go with. Bellaire has a 2mhz unit, that splits the difference in the two. I'm leaning towards that one.

Ps: make that 4 pool boys...
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
daler wrote:

LOL we all posted at the same time! I have a pool boy!!!! you gals find 3 Sugar Daddy's and I will supply the pool and pool boys! Laughing Laughing

I am sure one SD could cover all 3 of us, given the right motivation... lol.. but 3 pool boys please... i get a lil bitchi when i have to share my "boy".. lol..Wink
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
ok, I am gonna stop, before a Dr. comes here and calls us ridiculous... Shock
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:

4 pool boys and one very wealthy SD! I have the pool, and the doc needs to not get in the girl talk! Bad Grin Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
daler wrote:

4 pool boys and one very wealthy SD! I have the pool, and the doc needs to not get in the girl talk! Bad Grin Bad Grin

lol, yes...!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
daler wrote:

lol, yes...!

Heck Yea! Girls Rule Boys Drool! Razz Bad Grin

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 6:03 am      Reply with quote
I guess you gotta' go with what's behind door number 2, lol. Maybe Bellaire 2mhz, I think they have one...i am looking into it, and everything.
lol we are on a QUEST Razz
DarkMoon wrote:
daler wrote:

skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 6:06 am      Reply with quote
Hey there

I am sorta leaning to bellaire, but it changes to Ib3health a lot too, lol
Thanks for sharing in my sophmoric humore, sorry if it got off track, but man I needed a laugh and some light fun....Smile. If we got the 70 year old SD he would not care how good our skin looked, so whats the difference, lol. The pool boy might be more invested in helping us keep our skin youthful, lol. Bad Grin
ShastaGirl wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

I feel the same way, on the fence about the right MHz to go with. Bellaire has a 2mhz unit, that splits the difference in the two. I'm leaning towards that one.

Ps: make that 4 pool boys...
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 10:37 am      Reply with quote
Cross posting-

I contacted the importer of all things beauty related (family friend for ages) and he directed me to a link where both 1 MHz and 3 MHz Ultrasound devices can be purchased at a very reasonable cost, the shipping is a tad high but considering the price it works out to a great price! Very Happy

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/410936/211469722/Ultrasonic-massager.html

Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |