Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
If you use at home Ultrasound, which device, and results pls
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 11:14 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon
LMAO cause then we still have the issue of "is 2mhz better) ha ha ha.

You realize we will be as old as our impending Sugar Daddies by the time we make a decision, lol. I will be one foot in the grave, the other dangling onto my face gadget...lol. Gotta look good even 10 feet under, lol

thanks for all the fun and HELP and replies. You rock!
DarkMoon wrote:
Cross posting-

I contacted the importer of all things beauty related (family friend for ages) and he directed me to a link where both 1 MHz and 3 MHz Ultrasound devices can be purchased at a very reasonable cost, the shipping is a tad high but considering the price it works out to a great price! Very Happy

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/410936/211469722/Ultrasonic-massager.html
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 11:18 am      Reply with quote
skincarecat wrote:
DarkMoon

You realize we will be as old as our impending Sugar Daddies by the time we make a decision, lol. I will be one foot in the grave, the other dangling onto my face gadget...lol. Gotta look good even 10 feet under, lol

DarkMoon wrote:
Cross posting-

I contacted the importer of all things beauty related (family friend for ages) and he directed me to a link where both 1 MHz and 3 MHz Ultrasound devices can be purchased at a very reasonable cost, the shipping is a tad high but considering the price it works out to a great price! Very Happy

LOL SD may just buy me one of each and I will test both, if the 1 MHz is too strong on the face I will have the pool boys treat my body with it....might not do a thing but it won't be boring! Bad Grin Bad Grin

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 11:25 am      Reply with quote
LMAO

See you on the Dark Side of the Moon for sure.

Bring it! ha ha. Must have icy margarita too, by the pool as slave boy massages the cellulite from my skinny, mushy legs. That's hot, lol.

DarkMoon wrote:
skincarecat wrote:
DarkMoon

DarkMoon wrote:
Cross posting-

LOL SD may just buy me one of each and I will test both, if the 1 MHz is too strong on the face I will have the pool boys treat my body with it....might not do a thing but it won't be boring! Bad Grin Bad Grin
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 11:28 am      Reply with quote
All of the "naughty" ladies invited once I have them in my grubby little hands, I have 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, spa anyone? Open bar and pool boys included....no charge! Laughing

skincarecat wrote:
LMAO

Bring it! ha ha. Must have icy margarita too, by the pool as slave boy massages the cellulite from my skinny, mushy legs. That's hot, lol.

DarkMoon wrote:
skincarecat wrote:
DarkMoon

DarkMoon wrote:
Cross posting-

Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Cross posting-

I am bad, I got SD to order one of each so I will see in a bit once they arrive! Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
Have I created a nasty girl section....and the true wild ones are coming out, lol?

So far, I really don't know what the heck I want, at least with ultrasound. Leaning toward Belairre or Ib3, but dont know anyone using Ib3health.
Not sure I know what I want with a man either at this point, if he cant help my skin, lol. Kidding. I am sure my semi-boyfriend would love to hear that. Laughing
daler wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
daler wrote:
Thanks, yes the HF, high frequency so that's different from ultrasound/sonic... whatever.... so many devices..... looks like we need SDs to buy em and pool boys to use em on us... Wink

LOL we all posted at the same time! I have a pool boy!!!! you gals find 3 Sugar Daddy's and I will supply the pool and pool boys! Laughing Laughing

I am sure one SD could cover all 3 of us, given the right motivation... lol.. but 3 pool boys please... i get a lil bitchi when i have to share my "boy".. lol..Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
All of the "naughty" ladies invited once I have them in my grubby little hands, I have 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, spa anyone? Open bar and pool boys included....no charge! Laughing

skincarecat wrote:
LMAO

DarkMoon wrote:
skincarecat wrote:
DarkMoon

DarkMoon wrote:
Cross posting-

Laughing

I'm in...after today, I might need a double on those margaritas.

Thanks for the laughs, I needed it!

Did you really order one of each?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
LOL. We don't get to let our naughty wild side out often enough!

I bought from the link I posted and both came to US $88.16 with shipping! I can't complain on that at all!

Don't get me started on the SD or the pool boy!
Bad Grin Bad Grin (I don't want any ties)Shock

skincarecat wrote:
Have I created a nasty girl section....and the true wild ones are coming out, lol?

So far, I really don't know what the heck I want, at least with ultrasound. Leaning toward Belairre or Ib3, but dont know anyone using Ib3health.
Not sure I know what I want with a man either at this point, if he cant help my skin, lol. Kidding. I am sure my semi-boyfriend would love to hear that. Laughing
daler wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
daler wrote:
Thanks, yes the HF, high frequency so that's different from ultrasound/sonic... whatever.... so many devices..... looks like we need SDs to buy em and pool boys to use em on us... Wink

LOL we all posted at the same time! I have a pool boy!!!! you gals find 3 Sugar Daddy's and I will supply the pool and pool boys! Laughing Laughing

I am sure one SD could cover all 3 of us, given the right motivation... lol.. but 3 pool boys please... i get a lil bitchi when i have to share my "boy".. lol..Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
Which did u get DM?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
DebM wrote:
Which did u get DM?

The first two on the link one is white with a larger head and the other shows multi-colors I requested the purple one in comments! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
Is there a difference other than the bigger head? Did u buy 2 because of the shipping? Im considering sending my ultra back because i dont need the led and i want the bestfor my body. Is that 3 or 1? Im confused and dont get the chemistry/physics!!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
DebM wrote:
Is there a difference other than the bigger head? Did u buy 2 because of the shipping? Im considering sending my ultra back because i dont need the led and i want the bestfor my body. Is that 3 or 1? Im confused and dont get the chemistry/physics!!

Sorry,
Both are 1 MHz my bad in posting, I did decide to order 2 ans see which I prefer as to size on the face and if the one is too big I will also use on the body, it can't hurt! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon, you are on a mission! and thanks for posting that website, the prices are really tempting...
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
DarkMoon, you are on a mission! and thanks for posting that website, the prices are really tempting...

I have resisted all these gadgets for so long, but I paid only 86.16 with shipping buying two so it really was a saving that way! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
daler wrote:

I have resisted all these gadgets for so long, but I paid only 86.16 with shipping buying two so it really was a saving that way! Laughing

yea, it's a very good deal !
skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2012 5:18 am      Reply with quote
DM

I can't recall but I think that is is not safe to use a 1mhz on face, only on body...and 3mhz is for face so pls be careful! THEY do not recommend 1mhz for face ever that i haave seen. Before u start check it out-have pool boy read the instructions....first, lol

don't want my new skincare pal to hurt herself.

DarkMoon wrote:
DebM wrote:

Sorry,
Both are 1 MHz my bad in posting, I did decide to order 2 ans see which I prefer as to size on the face and if the one is too big I will also use on the body, it can't hurt! Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2012 5:29 am      Reply with quote
Still on ultrasound topics, lol
I do see where there are plenty of machines to buy but do worry abt quality. I can afford a cheap one easily...but want to buy quality....

Anyone bought from Jellen ever? Other well known brand/thoughts?
Still leaning toward Bellaire...just wish more peeps used these so we can have some tank full of info, lol. Im a little worried abt a $50 machine, but dont want want to plunk fown $200 if i have no reviews or users with things to report.

I mean can a $60 machine do what a $150 machine can do in reality? Not at all bashing lower lower costs, my budget is tight as heck..love that some of these are cheap, just curious. Thats all. Oh skin fairy, come and wave your magic beauty wand and knowledge over us all, sick of non decisions in my life, lol
happy day to all

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2012 5:30 am      Reply with quote
I know we discussed this and I was leaning towards the 3mhz but if you look on this link it's adjustable for facial and also body use, you need to scroll down to the detail pictures. I may still get a 3mhz a little later just have not decided yet.
Thanks for looking out for me skincarecat!

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/410936/211469722-541665067/Hot-selling-high-value-new-design-ultrasonic-massager-4-color-Singapore-free-shipping-1-year-guarantee.html

skincarecat wrote:
DM

I can't recall but I think that is is not safe to use a 1mhz on face, only on body...and 3mhz is for face so pls be careful! THEY do not recommend 1mhz for face ever that i haave seen. Before u start check it out-have pool boy read the instructions....first, lol

DarkMoon wrote:
DebM wrote:

Sorry,
Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2012 6:13 am      Reply with quote
skincarecat wrote:
Still on ultrasound topics, lol
I do see where there are plenty of machines to buy but do worry abt quality. I can afford a cheap one easily...but want to buy quality....

Anyone bought from Jellen ever? Other well known brand/thoughts?
Still leaning toward Bellaire...just wish more peeps used these so we can have some tank full of info, lol. Im a little worried abt a $50 machine, but dont want want to plunk fown $200 if i have no reviews or users with things to report.

I mean can a $60 machine do what a $150 machine can do in reality? Not at all bashing lower lower costs, my budget is tight as heck..love that some of these are cheap, just curious. Thats all. Oh skin fairy, come and wave your magic beauty wand and knowledge over us all, sick of non decisions in my life, lol
happy day to all

This is very common with large distributors (I know from my fathers business). They sell at the reduced price to individuals and small businesses spa's ect., but they do not advertise so as not to appear to be in competition with their own wholesale customers who have the items branded and then sell retail at a profit.

I trust my family friend 110% not to suggest a seller if the quality is not up to snuff! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2012 9:23 am      Reply with quote
You should have checked the specs on the little one a tad more closely...too late now though.

If you make, first do no harm, your Law, you will never strike the first blow and will be known as a man of peace who can fight like ten tigers, a Human in the act of Being. There is no greater rank than this. Ashida Kim on War.~Cellese~AnteAge Serum and Accelerator, DermaRoller ,MyFawnie AA2G serum, KNN G ForceUltrasound., SEA, ChrySun 25% ZnO
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2012 11:13 am      Reply with quote
DragoN wrote:
You should have checked the specs on the little one a tad more closely...too late now though.

But who cares??? Our SDs are footing the bill! Laughing
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2012 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
skincarecat wrote:
DM

DarkMoon wrote:
DebM wrote:

Sorry,

BTW I will do the test recommended by Sigma on page one of the linked thread as soon as I receive mine, and I did check there is a fair return policy if anyone decides to purchase from the seller, as for me I know massage therapists who would gladly take these off of my hands should I find they fail to be up to snuff! Laughing

Please read if considering:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=35475&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2012 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
DM- can u ask yr family friend if he knows where u can get cheap RF?
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2012 3:29 am      Reply with quote
Hey Girls,
Can I join in the party?
I have the Bellaire Skin Spatula. It does exfiolateing, and ultrasound with or without massage for permeation.
I got the Bellaire cos I got apprehensive about all the posts (other thread I think) about 1mhz melting fat (on face ) and at the time it seemed that Bellaire was the most informed and sensible then.
Keliu and Bethany (I think it was both of them) are right when they said it was rather boring Like rubbing a warm spoon over your face Laughing

But I do love the exfoliating bit of it.The skin feels sooo soft after,and actually when you do the permeation bit after that your face does feel really nice Exclamation

Not sure Ive helped you any but the SD just signed the cheque Laughing Laughing

Just as well he doesn't look took closely at my cc bill.

Glass of bubbly anyone Question

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2012 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
I gotta look out for my gal, lol. I wouldn't want you to melt your face, my skin care friend. Smile

DarkMoon wrote:
I know we discussed this and I was leaning towards the 3mhz but if you look on this link it's adjustable for facial and also body use, you need to scroll down to the detail pictures. I may still get a 3mhz a little later just have not decided yet.
Thanks for looking out for me skincarecat!

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/410936/211469722-541665067/Hot-selling-high-value-new-design-ultrasonic-massager-4-color-Singapore-free-shipping-1-year-guarantee.html

skincarecat wrote:
DM

DarkMoon wrote:
DebM wrote:

Sorry,
Smile

Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:21 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |