Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

If you use at home Ultrasound, which device, and results pls
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2012 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
YES the bigger the party the better, thanks for adding helpful info....!

I have committed to making no commitments yet, lol. It's becoming a little annoying to myself, lol, my crazy indecision....

ha ha

Razz
10Sylvia5 wrote:
Hey Girls,
Can I join in the party?
I have the Bellaire Skin Spatula. It does exfiolateing, and ultrasound with or without massage for permeation.
I got the Bellaire cos I got apprehensive about all the posts (other thread I think) about 1mhz melting fat (on face ) and at the time it seemed that Bellaire was the most informed and sensible then.
Keliu and Bethany (I think it was both of them) are right when they said it was rather boring Like rubbing a warm spoon over your face Laughing

But I do love the exfoliating bit of it.The skin feels sooo soft after,and actually when you do the permeation bit after that your face does feel really nice Exclamation

Not sure Ive helped you any but the SD just signed the cheque Laughing Laughing

Just as well he doesn't look took closely at my cc bill.

Glass of bubbly anyone Question

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 12:02 am      Reply with quote
Most defiantly please do join the party! The bubbly will be in the form of Pelagrino or Campaign! Laughing

I have contacted the seller and as I thought checking the description and photos these are safe to use on the face, they have a mode for body and a mode for the face! Very Happy PARTY ON!!!!

skincarecat wrote:
YES the bigger the party the better, thanks for adding helpful info....!

I have committed to making no commitments yet, lol. It's becoming a little annoying to myself, lol, my crazy indecision....

ha ha

Razz
10Sylvia5 wrote:
Hey Girls,
Can I join in the party?
I have the Bellaire Skin Spatula. It does exfiolateing, and ultrasound with or without massage for permeation.
I got the Bellaire cos I got apprehensive about all the posts (other thread I think) about 1mhz melting fat (on face ) and at the time it seemed that Bellaire was the most informed and sensible then.
Keliu and Bethany (I think it was both of them) are right when they said it was rather boring Like rubbing a warm spoon over your face Laughing

But I do love the exfoliating bit of it.The skin feels sooo soft after,and actually when you do the permeation bit after that your face does feel really nice Exclamation

Not sure Ive helped you any but the SD just signed the cheque Laughing Laughing

Just as well he doesn't look took closely at my cc bill.

Glass of bubbly anyone Question

5% products discount

Mon May 21, 2012 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
Dark Moon, do you (or anyone else) know if the TEI Spa Sonic Spatula tool is something alike? This tool 1. cleans the skin thoroughly 2. Makes products penetrate deeper. It works with ultrasonic waves.
http://teispa.com/limited-edition-sonic-spatula-lavender-mist.html

European Beautylover> Rhassoul soap, Emu oil, Macadamia oil, Evian facial spray, Olay Microdermabrasion peel kit, Steaming, PMD, Microfiber cloth, Vaculifter (NCN), Dermaroller 0,2mm, sunblock, lots of vegetables/fruits, vitamins
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
Miss Wisteria wrote:
Dark Moon, do you (or anyone else) know if the TEI Spa Sonic Spatula tool is something alike? This tool 1. cleans the skin thoroughly 2. Makes products penetrate deeper. It works with ultrasonic waves.

It looks like the products offered by bellaire..

if you are interested in exfoliation, pls check it the following thread:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=45435
Miss Wisteria
5% products discount

Mon May 21, 2012 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
I'm also on the PMD thread... I used it about 5 times.

European Beautylover> Rhassoul soap, Emu oil, Macadamia oil, Evian facial spray, Olay Microdermabrasion peel kit, Steaming, PMD, Microfiber cloth, Vaculifter (NCN), Dermaroller 0,2mm, sunblock, lots of vegetables/fruits, vitamins
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
Miss Wisteria wrote:
I'm also on the PMD thread... I used it about 5 times.

sorry, yes it's also included in your bio!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
Miss Wisteria wrote:

It has a similar principle of product penetration, but it uses a smooth round head so I doubt there is the same cleansing benefit. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
ShastaG
I went to potentially order Bellaire 2 mhz but seems the ordering process is really odd. Like you send and email and then they email you back?

I really wish someone would chime in on other like Ib3 ....I know the Facemate is not sold in u.s. and Skindream is just too whacky out of price for my little budget.
Smile
ShastaGirl wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

I have resisted so far, still trying to decide! I am worried the 1MHz is too strong and the 3MHz is too weak? What is a girl to do....find a sugar daddy and get him to buy one of each? Laughing

I feel the same way, on the fence about the right MHz to go with. Bellaire has a 2mhz unit, that splits the difference in the two. I'm leaning towards that one.

Ps: make that 4 pool boys...

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
Just curious - what do they say about using ultrasound and RF if u get botox or fillers like sculptra?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
DebM wrote:
Just curious - what do they say about using ultrasound and RF if u get botox or fillers like sculptra?

I have not had either but, I think Botox is not an issue while fillers may be probably depending on the filler?
Hopefully someone knows for sure on that!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2012 4:29 am      Reply with quote
Skincarecat
ordering from bellaire is a bit weird you do have to email them first.
But he does respond really quickly and then sends the order quickly too.
I don't know why he does it like that, maybe to put off people who aren't really interested, I don't know, but it does work.
HTH

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2012 8:44 am      Reply with quote
10Sylvia5 wrote:
Skincarecat
I don't know why he does it like that, maybe to put off people who aren't really interested, I don't know, but it does work.
HTH

He referred me to to the Palacia website where you can order directly:

http://www.palaciabeautydevice.com/default.asp

But for some reason this site isn't as easy to find as the main Bellaire site. I guess the two are linked somehow. Question

The Facemate is tempting because it includes both the 1 Mhz and 3 Mhz with some other nifty features like microcurrent. But right now, I have to stick to budget! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2012 8:50 am      Reply with quote
Just wanted to post an update as to my use of the 3 Mhz unit I bought (from Amazon... I believe it's the same manufacturer as the TIA unit but it was cheaper Very Happy).

I feel like my face has this really nice glow afterwards... and my pores are actually a bit smaller. Shock I do four minutes on each side of my face and use a timer. True, there is no sensation while using it, but that slight buzz next to my ear tells me it's actually on.

So far I love the results and I'm still on my first week. The 1 Mhz is coming soon and it will be interesting to compare the two.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2012 6:25 am      Reply with quote
Luminosity wrote:
10Sylvia5 wrote:
Skincarecat
HTH

But for some reason this site isn't as easy to find as the main Bellaire site. I guess the two are linked somehow. Question

The Facemate is tempting because it includes both the 1 Mhz and 3 Mhz with some other nifty features like microcurrent. But right now, I have to stick to budget! Laughing

I purchased my Bellaire from Palacia - they're a good site to buy from, I bought my HF device from them and the service is very good.

Go to: www.palaciabeautydevice.com

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2012 6:28 am      Reply with quote
Just checked out the site - and it seems the Bellaire model is branded as FACE. You can check it out here:

http://www.palaciabeautydevice.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=HS-3026-ULTRASOUND-MASSAGER

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 24, 2012 7:32 am      Reply with quote
Luminosity wrote:
Just wanted to post an update as to my use of the 3 Mhz unit I bought (from Amazon... I believe it's the same manufacturer as the TIA unit but it was cheaper Very Happy).

I feel like my face has this really nice glow afterwards... and my pores are actually a bit smaller. Shock I do four minutes on each side of my face and use a timer. True, there is no sensation while using it, but that slight buzz next to my ear tells me it's actually on.

So far I love the results and I'm still on my first week. The 1 Mhz is coming soon and it will be interesting to compare the two.

Mine that adjust for body or face are shipped as of yesterday, we will have to compare notes on how they work out!
I will use the face mode (safe) on my face, and body for body! Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 24, 2012 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Just saw this message, thank you much. I got scared off and stopped my order or rather did not order. I just PM'd another member who said they used Bellaire, because I did not see your answer first, DOH! thanks, what an odd process to not have an online cart or shopping process. Scary, lol but perhaps a good thing. He did email and call fast, and I got cold feet thinking that is not the way most people sell products. thanks again
10Sylvia5 wrote:
Skincarecat
HTH

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 24, 2012 8:17 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Keliu
Helpful!
Keliu wrote:
Luminosity wrote:
10Sylvia5 wrote:
Skincarecat
HTH

I purchased my Bellaire from Palacia - they're a good site to buy from, I bought my HF device from them and the service is very good.

Go to: www.palaciabeautydevice.com

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 24, 2012 8:47 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Luminosity wrote:

Mine that adjust for body or face are shipped as of yesterday, we will have to compare notes on how they work out!

DarkMoon, the face mode is still a 1 Mhz, though, right? Just wondering what the difference is between the body mode and the face mode...

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 24, 2012 8:52 am      Reply with quote
Luminosity wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Luminosity wrote:

DarkMoon, the face mode is still a 1 Mhz, though, right? Just wondering what the difference is between the body mode and the face mode...

I see on the pics a power panel which reminds me of the "bars" on my cell phone, and they are about half on face compared to body. I also messaged the seller and he confirmed that this is adjustable and safe for the face on the "Face Mode"
I am inclined to believe that it is at a lower MHz on that facial mode! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 24, 2012 9:08 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Luminosity wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Luminosity wrote:

I see on the pics a power panel which reminds me of the "bars" on my cell phone, and they are about half on face compared to body. I also messaged the seller and he confirmed that this is adjustable and safe for the face on the "Face Mode"
I am inclined to believe that it is at a lower MHz on that facial mode! Very Happy

I just went to the website... I think it is a 1 Mhz regardless of whether it's for the body or face. For instance, the Facemate at Palacia says it has both a 1 Mhz and a 3 Mhz... but the models we bought only list 1 Mhz. Maybe the power is less intense though (I might try emailing Samuel, the rep, just to get his feedback).

But I did definitely see that there *is* a face mode and body mode. Mine shipped out as well, so hopefully I'll know more soon.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 24, 2012 9:11 am      Reply with quote
Luminosity wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Luminosity wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Luminosity wrote:

I just went to the website... I think it is a 1 Mhz regardless of whether it's for the body or face. For instance, the Facemate at Palacia says it has both a 1 Mhz and a 3 Mhz... but the models we bought only list 1 Mhz. Maybe the power is less intense though (I might try emailing Samuel, the rep, just to get his feedback).

But I did definitely see that there *is* a face mode and body mode. Mine shipped out as well, so hopefully I'll know more soon.

Maybe,

But if you look on the link I posted and click either the first or second model with more detail and large pictures it shows face mode, even a circle around the button?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 24, 2012 9:16 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Luminosity wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Luminosity wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Luminosity wrote:

Maybe,

But if you look on the link I posted and click either the first or second model with more detail and large pictures it shows face mode, even a circle around the button?

I know, just look at the actual specs though... It says 1 Mhz only. I for sure saw face mode... no question... but per the technical details, there is no 3 Mhz listed. That's why it's confusing to me...

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 24, 2012 9:18 am      Reply with quote
Luminosity wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Luminosity wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Luminosity wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Luminosity wrote:

Maybe,

I know, just look at the actual specs though... It says 1 Mhz only. I for sure saw face mode... no question... but per the technical details, there is no 3 Mhz listed. That's why it's confusing to me...

I will email the seller and ask if that is the case or not as well! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 24, 2012 9:29 am      Reply with quote
Email sent, I will report what I hear back! Very Happy

Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |