Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Has anyone had success working on exising small wrinkles?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
cindyadam
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:27 am      Reply with quote
I use Decleor products and love everything I have tried. I have a small wrinkle line between my brows and would love to reduce it/smooth it out? Overall, my skin looks great - just this wrinkle bothers me :0

I have never tried the Vit. C serums before...do they work on reducing the appearance of existing small lines or wrinkles?
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi cindyadam!
I have always had really persistent "between the brow" lines....while they are not totally gone, they have been significantly dimished...I swear by C serum (just switched from Cellex C to Vivier 20) - with the Vivier Topical Muscle Relaxant(argirelene) on top....but on my next EDS order I'm going to pick up the Alpha Derma CE - it has the argirelene and a host of other "wrinkle-wrecking" goodies that I'm very curious about - I'm really interested to see the effect it has on those tough frown lines!
Pudoodles Very Happy
Penelope
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:44 am      Reply with quote
My dermatologist refers to this as a bunny line - Botox is the only thing that has helped because the muscle in that area is so strong. Actually, I received several injections in that one area alone - that's how difficult it is to relax.
cindyadam
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:51 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for the info. Is the serum harsh? I have very sensitive skin...
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:52 am      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:
Hi cindyadam!
I have always had really persistent "between the brow" lines....while they are not totally gone, they have been significantly dimished...I swear by C serum (just switched from Cellex C to Vivier 20) - with the Vivier Topical Muscle Relaxant(argirelene) on top....but on my next EDS order I'm going to pick up the Alpha Derma CE - it has the argirelene and a host of other "wrinkle-wrecking" goodies that I'm very curious about - I'm really interested to see the effect it has on those tough frown lines!
Pudoodles Very Happy

You must tell me how you like the Vivier 20. I am using the Cellular RX C+ and love it. The price is right. Very Happy

Cindadam: Where AlphaDermaCE is awesome, if you only want to target a small area Okusil could be used as a stand alone product as it also has 10% Argireline. You can read about it on EDS under AlphaDerma. I have been using this whole line since July and my forehead lines are gone!!! I am no youngin....60!!! To clarify I use the AlphaDerma over the Mineral Prep for my whole face and neck and Okusil around my eyes. And yes, I started using 12% Vit. C and it has worked nicely with the JB line.

Winnie
JB
cindyadam
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:53 am      Reply with quote
Wow - that sounds great! How are the products on sensitive skin?
cindyadam
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:54 am      Reply with quote
Ah - thanks Smile I really have no interest in having something foreign injected into my skin, lol - though i did think about it.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:56 am      Reply with quote
cindyadam wrote:
Thank you for the info. Is the serum harsh? I have very sensitive skin...

If you are talking about the Vit. C Serum it can be harsh depending on which one you use. I like the Cellular RX C+ and my skin is sensitive. I believe Cellex C makes a Vit. C for sensitive skin. I am fairly new to using C so I am sure there are people on this forum that can tell you the best C for sensitivity.
cindyadam
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:05 am      Reply with quote
Thanks...
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:15 am      Reply with quote
I'd definitely recommend the vivier over the Cellex C - especially if you are sensitive..I've used the Cellex C for years -and I've had great results - but it can be unforgiving - in that if you don't apply B5 soon after, the skin feels tight...if you are sensitive I'd better my bottom dollar that you'll feel uncomfortable with it...I just started using the Vivier C serum (you can get it on EDS) - it has an extraordinary texture, no oil but a "slip" that really makes a huge difference in the application and on how it feels on the skin...I am just lOVING it!
Pudoodles Very Happy
cindyadam
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:45 am      Reply with quote
I appreciate all your help!
Penelope
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:59 am      Reply with quote
Cindyadam:

Ah - not quite sure how old you are, but at my age (49) these bunny lines are pretty firmly set and no amount of AlphaDermaCE or Vitamin C has helped diminsh them - although the effects of Botox is greatly extended (by at least 2 months) by using AlphaDermaCE. Maybe if I had taken skincare seriously 15 years ago...
cindyadam
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:10 am      Reply with quote
I'm 42 - and it's not a deep wrinkle. On some days, i can slather it with cream and it will barely show...
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:12 am      Reply with quote
My sister had very pronounced "marrionnette lines" around her mouth....she said she felt like a hound dog....so got perlane treatments and now feels like a million bucks!! It has totally revitalized her look - amazing!! I'm 40 and fighting the brow lines like crazy!! I don't think I'll make it to 49 without a "squirt or two"!! Laughing
Pudoodles
cindyadam
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:15 am      Reply with quote
I've not heard of that...
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
I have some serious frown lines and I've found kinerase intensive eye cream to work really well on them. The skin around my eyes is quite sensitive so I've only been able to use the product on the entire eye area a few times per week (I use it on the frown lines daily), but it's been enough to notice the lines disappearing
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
I have very shallow frown lines/forehead lines/crow's feet and I have found that Relax-A-Line (topical muscle relaxer)helps very much. The acetyl hexapeptide in it (10%)does a good job of relaxing the muscles and the lines are much better. (Too much sun as a younger person.)I also think C+ serum has firmed up the areas/changed the texture for the better.
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
Are we talking number 11 lines? You got some good advice there cindyadam, its difficult to make a choice isnt it. Confused

p.s. Cool name, my favourite big fat cat is called Cindi, hence my user name and my only son is called Adam. I just showed him you post and he wont believe its not me.

I think I will start a new post in the lounge and ask members ofr the reasons behind their names. what do you think girls Question
cindyadam
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
I appreciate everyone responding very much Smile
cindyadam
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know what 11 lines are?

My name is Cindy and hubby is Adam - that's where the name came from Smile
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
they're the frown lines. the || between the brows
cindyadam
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:22 am      Reply with quote
Ah...well, i only have one, lol...but i get it now. Thanks...
Jona
5% products discount

Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:32 am      Reply with quote
I have been using Alpha Derma, Prep and Okusil for over 2 months 2 times a day. LOVE IT! My fine lines are so improved not to mention the texture of my skin. On the 11 I put Okusil under the Alpha Derma. My 11 is 50% better after two months. I am in it for the long haul. Highly recommend Janson Beckett.
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:04 am      Reply with quote
That's great Jona!!! Are you using anything on top of the Adpha Derma CE?
Thanks,
Pudoodles Very Happy
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
Im a bit cncerned about layering too many products, especially over the eye area. My ADCE just arrived today so Im well excited.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:46 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |