Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Can facial exercises give me more even eyes permanently?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Davec101

Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hi guys. I am a 20 year old male. I would love for my eyes to be more even.

Is this impossible, and is their positioning all to do with natural genetics? Or are there any facial exercises I can do that will make a permanent difference and make my eyes more even?

Thank you in advance Smile
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
I'd like to see a photo of what you're talking about.

In 20+ years of doing/teaching facial exercises, I've never seen anyones eyes relocate.

I have seen symmetry improved.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
Claudia, he has posted more information on other threads...I will link to them so that you have more background.

Can your eyes be made more even through facial exercises?
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=45766&highlight=

Starting my facial exercise programme tomorrow... Meh.
ttp://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=45875&highlight=

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
the h is missing at the beginning of the 2nd link...try this one:

Starting my facial exercise programme tomorrow... Meh.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=45875&highlight=

Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:46 am      Reply with quote
ClaudiaFE wrote:

In 20+ years of doing/teaching facial exercises, I've never seen anyones eyes relocate.

What I don't understand though, how can symmetry be improved through facial exercises? Is it not all to do with bone structure?
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:16 am      Reply with quote
Davec101 wrote:
ClaudiaFE wrote:

What I don't understand though, how can symmetry be improved through facial exercises? Is it not all to do with bone structure?

In the same way symmetry is improved with the body. Your bone structure, although very important, is not the whole package.

Take the skinny legged, huge bicepped man in the gym. Do you think he has rail thin leg bones and huge arm bones? Nope, that's muscle mass.

However, what do you think he should work on? What part of his workout needs tweaking? Usually all in the room can see that he responds to curls, but obviously not the leg workout he's doing? Should he really stand in he mirror and work his arms for the whole hour? or figure out how to hit is legs to make as much of an improvement as possible?

And then what will do that? Depends on his needs. His DNA. Whether he's a fast twitch/slow twitch guy. Etc. A person can def. impact their shape. Obviously there are restrictions on this. No one is going to grow several inches (unless they are a huge sloucher, with no muscle tone to hold the back nice and long) No one is going to magically unbow legs and such. There will always be limitations on what you can accomplish naturally. But with regard to bowed legs for example. I would def. tweak a calf routine in such a way not to make the legs even more bowed looking than they are.

Without pictures there is no way anyone can tell you if you can even remotely approach the goals or ideals in your head.

Facialbuilding will not alter your bone structure. Facialbuilding can allow for illusion to be created. And will definatley lift where muscles have lost mass. At your age, not a huge likelyhood. Unless you have other, unexpressed issues.

I think the best examples of this are people that have actually, IMO, taken exercises too far and not paid attn. to their own development (like the bicep guy).

I've seen mouths built beautifully. And then over-built that puts the darwin theory to rest.

I've seen cheeks lifted by way of muscle, and others that look like a golf ball was firmly
implanted.

I've also seen people struggle intensly to get any build. Their cheeks perhaps much like biceps guys skinny little legs. They just take forever to respond and this is quite discouraging. Cause at least skinny legged guy can hide his legs inside jeans.

All of these problems, IMO, tend to stem from an inability to accurately access what's in the mirror. Golf ball cheeks and "monkey" mouth are, in my mind, very similar to the person who won't quit injecting, or for a more extreme example is concentration camp skinny and still sees fat.

We truly are, our own worst, more often than not cruel critics.

So, seriously, send some pics. They don't have to be here. You may send them to my e-mail Claudia@flexeffect.com, or perhaps to another knowledgeable person. I'm happy to look at what you're talking about, and share what I think is possible and not.

At the moment, I feel as though you have some extreme expectations. Facial Exercises offer so many posistives. They, however, can not completely fix certain problems. Like shortening the length of your skull. Add some width with muscle mass? Yes! Remove bone? No.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:39 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |