Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Has anyone watched LanaIndiana on YouTube?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
carolb
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
I just love her! She is a little over the top but the sweetest person on earth. She is in her 50's and does makeup and skincare reviews. Most Youtube people are young so it is fun to see an older woman post what she uses. You may think she looks like an old Barbie but give her a chance and you will love her!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:14 am      Reply with quote
Hi Carol and welcome! Yes, I have seen her videos and I enjoyed it very much.
carolb
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
I should say older Barbie not old! She is adorable!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:07 am      Reply with quote
I like her too... Are there any other youtubers over 35?

33 yrs old - female - light brown hair with high lights - green eyes - medium/light skin tone yellow undertones : ROUTINE : (AM) Cold Water (PM) Facial Massage , OCM (1-2x Weekly) Home Facial (Monthly) Pro Facial ---- Things I am thinking about: Dermaroller, Facial Exercises, DIY Creams...JUST BOUGHT BABY Q POWER PACK -- Can't wait!
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:28 am      Reply with quote
Yes hi! I've been following her for ages. Those videos are old. She lost her husband to cancer last March. She also has a blog on the internet for followers.
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
This is the first time I saw her and I think for her age, she looks gorgeous! Considering that she did not have any plastic surgery, kudos to her! Carolb, thanks for sharing this YouTube find...
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
jade-1234 wrote:
This is the first time I saw her and I think for her age, she looks gorgeous! Considering that she did not have any plastic surgery, kudos to her! Carolb, thanks for sharing this YouTube find...

I agree and thanks for posting on this. I had lost her site and had forgotten her name. This post helped me find it again.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:58 am      Reply with quote
There are a few of them on YouTube.
I think they are camera-shy Smile But it is great to see older women doing their version of make-up which is quite different from young women.
Older women will need more "TLC" (tender loving care) to apply proper make-up depending on what they need for coverage. It is a breath of fresh air to see lanaindiana on YouTube. I find her really gorgeous for her age and I am quite impressed..... She surely knows how to take care of herself for sure....

bombshellbella wrote:
I like her too... Are there any other youtubers over 35?
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
Another over 35 that I found just by chance a few months ago, I think I was looking around about DIY vit. C serum and came accross Youtube videos of "nigella4me" and really enjoyed watching some of them. Only watched about six or seven of them but liked her a lot, and they are not only about beauty tips but a bit of everything going on in ones life. Very entertaining watch and she's really down to earth about everything.
Example video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2VulXLuiVs&feature=relmfu
I would also love to know more women over 35 in youtube videos and how they care for themselves. I find it slightly bewildering when I watch young people below 30 giving advice about how to prevent wrinkles and what they do, Confused
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
LanaIndiana and nigella4me are both great on YouTube. Both are very entertaining.... not boring...
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |