Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Carole Maggio's facial muscles
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
CS23
5% products discount

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
I was just looking at her first facercise video, and I'm amazed at her facial muscles. Her cheek muscles look so strong and full. Her jaw line look so "meaty." Did she develop her muscles using only her facial exercise program? When i look at other facial exercise creators(i.e Deb Crowley, from FlexEffect) they don't have the same definition as Carole.

I would love to have facial muscles similar to Carole's
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:08 am      Reply with quote
you should check out this thread:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=44100&highlight=carole+maggio+plastic+surgery
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:01 am      Reply with quote
Also I think Carole is older than Deb but also has written about hormones and their importance. I think she has had work done (least it looks that way to me but I'm no expert) but just wish these people would be honest about these things. I think Carole used to look lovely but since she was on Lorraine, I saw a quite frankly scary looking woman on tv that just plain scarred me.
CS23
5% products discount

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
I'm referring to her first facercise video, where she demonstrates her exercises. I believe she is in early to mid 50's. Her face looks really good, plump and defined. Her cheek muscles look like peaks.
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
Also check out this thread/page which shows how Carole looks today, which is far different than she looked even a few months earlier.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=45175&start=100

I know the book you are talking about and, yes, she did look good there. But for being in her early 60s now, her face is starting to look it's age. Actually, I know lots of women her age who look much better. There have been a few debate threads here on whether or not she's had fillers or plastic surgery. I don't care one way or another if she has had it, but it sure looks to me like she's had something done.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
sandooch wrote:
Also check out this thread/page which shows how Carole looks today, which is far different than she looked even a few months earlier.

I know the book you are talking about and, yes, she did look good there. But for being in her early 60s now, her face is starting to look it's age. Actually, I know lots of women her age who look much better. There have been a few debate threads here on whether or not she's had fillers or plastic surgery. I don't care one way or another if she has had it, but it sure looks to me like she's had something done.

I agree sandooch, I could care less what people choose as far as PS or fillers but she is not looking good these days!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
sandooch wrote:

I agree sandooch, I could care less what people choose as far as PS or fillers but she is not looking good these days!

of course she is not looking good anymore, she went over board, with everything!! no one can look like 20 something in their 40s, 50s, 60s and beyond and if they try very hard, they end up looking like a freak! ( unless they are heavily photo shopped like Julia Roberts in Lancome ads! but even then the maturity shows up in one way or the other)
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:

no one can look like 20 something in their 40s, 50s, 60s and beyond and if they try very hard, they end up looking like a freak! ( unless they are heavily photo shopped like Julia Roberts in Lancome ads! but even then the maturity shows up in one way or the other)

I take this back!!! lol.. I know a very beautiful women who is 42 and she does not look a day older 28, max... really! Perfect flawless skin, toned face..I am amazed every time I see her, I even try to look for cosmetic surgery scars but nothing, all perfect... so I guess they are some lucky ones out there!
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
daler wrote:

no one can look like 20 something in their 40s, 50s, 60s and beyond and if they try very hard, they end up looking like a freak! ( unless they are heavily photo shopped like Julia Roberts in Lancome ads! but even then the maturity shows up in one way or the other)

I take this back!!! lol.. I know a very beautiful women who is 42 and she does not look a day older 28, max... really! Perfect flawless skin, toned face..I am amazed every time I see her, I even try to look for cosmetic surgery scars but nothing, all perfect... so I guess they are some lucky ones out there!

So you don't feel you know her well enough to ask her what she does to stay so young? I would love to know what she's doing.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
sandooch wrote:
daler wrote:
daler wrote:

So you don't feel you know her well enough to ask her what she does to stay so young? I would love to know what she's doing.

I dont know her that well and i dont want her to know that I know her age!!! And I know her real age without a doubt.... She has not lied to me about her age but we never talked about it.. she is a work related acquaintance...
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
In my experience it's a whole lot easier looking to be in your 20's when you're 42. It's when you hit 50 - the tricky part starts.
Appearing and maintaining youth is almost always a result of exercising and maintaining a trim body and youthful posture - for starters. Enough sleep, no smoking, healthful eating habits and then there is good makeup tricks, etc, etc. Beyond that I'd say a big leg up is a lifelong history of all of these good things leading up to an invigorated older life. Jack Lalanne and similar icons come to mind. Bad habits will catch up to you in the end but good genetics surely help.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:40 am      Reply with quote
For me the tragedy is that I think she looked quite pretty and feminine in her early facercise days, and about a year ago I saw her on a tv interview and have to say hands down she looked fantastic, with really high cheek bones etc and I thought wow – that must be her exercises, but when she was on Lorraine a few months ago, the woman in that segment didn’t look anything like that woman I saw a year ago, nor did she look like that woman from her earlier books.

I also don’t care if she has had surgery or not, in fact I’m kind of on that good for you fence but when it comes to selling a program and making people believe they can get the same results as the creator (if she has had surgery) I think is terrible. As I say, I have no issues with surgery, hell often times I look at my stomach and wish I had the money to have surgery there and wouldn’t have any quarms with anyone having it, but the program is sold under the guise that you won’t need surgery if you do it, and if she has had surgery and not been upfront about it I think its very misleading.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |