Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Microcurrent tips and tricks
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
girltwocb
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry. Here's the link. The argon globe demonstration starts about 20 seconds in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg89wGeJmNA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Licensed Esthetician 19+ years - Specializing in microcurrent facial toning, NeoGenesis Skincare, Jade Microcurrent (Pro Use), Clareblend Mini (Home use) https://ChristineByer.com • www.youtube.com/user/christinebyer/videos
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:16 pm      Reply with quote
girltwocb wrote:
PQ, thanks. Now that machine makes more sense. I wanted to ask you, have you seen the neurotris Microcurrent machine? It's becoming all the rage now because of its special wands that have 4 channels and such. They actually posted a video of a lady giving a treatment. It's pretty funny, the lady is really roughing up her client. I think she's a stylist because she absolutely accosts the poor Polynesian lady she is working on. -I just looked for it, but I think they took it down. Here's another video of the inventor discussing his machine. At one point he shows their pico wands (with 4 tines, like a fork) vs. other mc wands over an argon glass globe. There are 4 streams coming from the pico wand vs. just one stream of energy coming from the others. What's your take of this? Is it still microcurrent if there are 4 streams at 500ish uA coming through the skin at the same time?

I have lots of ideas, off to work will respond tonight, it is all to do with constant current and voltage drop over the resistance of the skin's surface.

PQ

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:01 am      Reply with quote
Hi Christine,

This is off-topic, but I just ordered a set of Belletazze facial cupping tools yesterday for my personal use at home, and am wondering if you could recommend a good oil or lubricant to use for facial cupping.

Would coconut oil or olive oil work well?

The set I ordered is here: http://cuppingtherapy.org/pages/equipment.html#belletazze

Any tips or advice on facial cupping?

Thank you!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:59 am      Reply with quote
girltwocb wrote:
PQ, thanks. Now that machine makes more sense. I wanted to ask you, have you seen the neurotris Microcurrent machine? It's becoming all the rage now because of its special wands that have 4 channels and such. They actually posted a video of a lady giving a treatment. It's pretty funny, the lady is really roughing up her client. I think she's a stylist because she absolutely accosts the poor Polynesian lady she is working on. -I just looked for it, but I think they took it down. Here's another video of the inventor discussing his machine. At one point he shows their pico wands (with 4 tines, like a fork) vs. other mc wands over an argon glass globe. There are 4 streams coming from the pico wand vs. just one stream of energy coming from the others. What's your take of this? Is it still microcurrent if there are 4 streams at 500ish uA coming through the skin at the same time?

girltwocb:

neurotris: the inventor, states it is a constant waveform at low currents, the key difference, with the neuritis, is that his machine even under the load of treatment into the skin, maintains a constant waveform, which he really means is a constant current/voltage output onto/into the skin/muscle area, my question is where is the academic evidence that this actually improves the results/treatment for client. The theory and practice of micro current goes back to the 1960’s Drs S. Baker and S.Doyle demonstrated that effective and long term muscle re-education could only be achieved using micro-current if ultra low frequencies (less than 1 Hertz) were used, there is no academic theory showing that the test used to show constant waveform/current is a validated treatment protocol. He also stated ALL other micro current don't actually work, I think this a rather broad statement, I have been using CACI for year, they don't use a constant waveform approach, the use good old microcurrent, they do have their own technology called the Tsunami wave, it starts small and then amplifies as it goes through the top layer of resistive skin into the muscle, but basically microcurrent.

So I would like to see more evidence that proves the test and results improve upon the original micro current theory/machines that have been used for many years.

I also found the videos a little worrying how the inventor repeated tried to show the Perfector was useless, a rather poor marketing boo boo in my opinion.

The four prong treatment probes, just provides the same waveform and current across a broader treatment area, I don't really see any other benefit, and I certainly couldn't use them to lift around the cheek and neck as they are thin and weak, I like my chunky CACI body probes as you can you get a good purchase on the skin and create a nice lifting action.

I hope this helps.

PQ

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
@Sovajo, yes coconut oil or olive work fine. Keep in mind that coconut oil is pretty comedogenic if you are prone to break outs or blackheads. Olive oil, almond, jojoba should all be ok unless you are allergic.

PQ thanks. I thought it was pretty presumptuous of him to imply that about the perfector and other units. Very annoying! I would like to see their research backing it all up. Although, four channels of energy vs one sounds appealing. Still, I get very good results with my machine too. But of course I was jonesing for the pico wands and the four channels. On a side note, a salesman for Neurotris contacted me to tell me I was using my gloves wrong in my videos, that I should be using my whole hand. Let me tell you, that did not go over well with me. Say anything but don't say I'm stupid or am not using my equipment correctly! He sent me a link to how to use theirs (again, their gloves have four channels) but it was the hilarious one with the tech who looks like she really didn't know what she was doing. So many Microcurrent techs believe that a whole sheet of energy connects between their wands, but it is just a tiny stream of microcurrent. (I too thought this before I found Neurotris video. Irony!). Anyway, does the CACI have gloves too? They do grab the skin a bit better than my wands, but the wands are better at feathering moves.

Lastly, what do you use for the laser lipo in your signature line? You use it mostly on your jawline? My neck is giving me grief. (as it should at 43, but still!) I recently lost 15 pounds, and it helped with fat there, but it's still getting wattle-y. Would the laser lipo help that? I was researching smart lipo and slim lipo, but if I can do it myself, then all the better.

Licensed Esthetician 19+ years - Specializing in microcurrent facial toning, NeoGenesis Skincare, Jade Microcurrent (Pro Use), Clareblend Mini (Home use) https://ChristineByer.com • www.youtube.com/user/christinebyer/videos
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:56 pm      Reply with quote
girltwocb wrote:
@Sovajo, yes coconut oil or olive work fine. Keep in mind that coconut oil is pretty comedogenic if you are prone to break outs or blackheads. Olive oil, almond, jojoba should all be ok unless you are allergic.

girltwocb:

PQ thanks. I thought it was pretty presumptuous of him to imply that about the perfector and other units. Very annoying! I would like to see their research backing it all up. Although, four channels of energy vs one sounds appealing.

It is very silly to use a well established brand, I own a perfecter, and have had some great results, equivalent to the CACI machine, I have the CACI Quantum. I have two channels on the Perfector and a separate set of bars, so on large areas I use 4 bars.

Still, I get very good results with my machine too. But of course I was jonesing for the pico wands and the four channels. On a side note, a salesman for Neurotris contacted me to tell me I was using my gloves wrong in my videos, that I should be using my whole hand. Let me tell you, that did not go over well with me. Say anything but don't say I'm stupid or am not using my equipment correctly! He sent me a link to how to use theirs (again, their gloves have four channels) but it was the hilarious one with the tech who looks like she really didn't know what she was doing.

How rude of them, I can tell by your videos you are an expert, I have learnt so much by watching your sessions, so a big thank you. The tech in their video, should not be be doing a demo, if they want to impress people like us.

So many Microcurrent techs believe that a whole sheet of energy connects between their wands, but it is just a tiny stream of microcurrent. (I too thought this before I found Neurotris video. Irony!).

Exactly, it is just a party trick, it doesn't prove, that more energy gets through the top layer of skin to the muscle, it just proves the probes are outputting a stream of micro current.

Anyway, does the CACI have gloves too? They do grab the skin a bit better than my wands, but the wands are better at feathering moves.

CACI don't do gloves, but after your video, I googled a supplier, and have found a pair which are in the US, so will buy a pair and give them a go, I would love to have a go with them.

Lastly, what do you use for the laser lipo in your signature line? You use it mostly on your jawline?

Yes, I also treat a lot of mainly male clients, with tummys!

My neck is giving me grief. (as it should at 43, but still!) I recently lost 15 pounds, and it helped with fat there, but it's still getting wattle-y. Would the laser lipo help that?

I would laser it, 8 treatments, twice a week, follow with facial/neck microcurrent lymphatic drainage treatment to help remove the triglycerides, although on the video you can't tell!

I was researching smart lipo and slim lipo, but if I can do it myself, then all the better.

One of the best machines on the market is:

http://www.lipogenie.com/index.html

I have this machine.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:46 am      Reply with quote
PQ can I ask, do you have photos of you before a treatment and after a treatment you could share - I love seeing the differences and its motivating for sure!
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:23 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
PQ can I ask, do you have photos of you before a treatment and after a treatment you could share - I love seeing the differences and its motivating for sure!

I used to, and have put pics on here in the past, but don't really have time these days.

PQ

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:24 am      Reply with quote
Hello and good day,

Reading this thread made me wonder whether someone in my city (I am in Canada) offers microcurrent sessions for facial rejuvination (microcurrent 'facials'). A quick internet search brought up several options.

I now am wondering about screening these companies in an attempt to separate the 'wheat from the chaff'. What should I ask or look for in order to determine the better place to go?
Cheers
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
girltwocb wrote:
Hi Kassy,

It reminds me of the Biotherapeutic BT micro, which is much coveted by esthies as far as handheld/portable ultrasonic scrubbers. If it works 1/2 as well, it seems like a great buy.

That said, I really like the flat probe style for plump areas that need firming (I use it alot on clients wattles and thick cheeks or neck for firming, which seems to last a few days for them. It visibly pulls up a flabby neck, at least for a little while. And it does a nice job of collagen reorganizing on the very thin skin in neck banding, but it takes a few months of treatments for that.). But I certainly wouldn't call myself an ultrasound expert, as microcurrent is more my specialty. I'm not sure what areas of concern you have, but if you send a very clear picture to me I can tell you what modalities could help you most, in my opinion.

Took you up on your kind offer and sent you a couple of pictures.

I ordered the ultrasound spatula and look forward to trying it out. Also ordered the dermaroller and dread trying that one out.. Shock Laughing

Any tips you can offer on keeping things "lifted" would be great.. Luckily I don't have wrinkles, other than a couple of crows feet with a good hearty belly laugh.
girltwocb
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy,

Where did you send the photos? I've checked my email attached to this account and found nothing.???

But I can tell you without looking at you that Microcurrent is hands down the best for lifting, especially if done right.

@Myamax,

I would ask the their specialty area. My website says exactly what I specialize in. Or you can glance at their menu and tell if they are into mc or not by how far down it is on their menu. If its after the hair and massage (if a spa) they probably don't put much effort into it. Ask about experience and training of the operator, and if they have any before and after photos you could see. (I have plenty as I take before and afters of all my series clients.)

PQ I love you! You are a virtual fountain of information. I would most definatley be your client if I lived there in England. This lipo genie looks amazing. I'm not sure if my license here in Texas covers it, though. I'll have to check into it. Have you ever tried ultrasonic cavitation? I saw a few of those machines at the NY show and was intrigued. I've researched them a bit but it's just overwhelming. Plus I'm not sure I'd want cavitation near my brain, so the neck area is probably out of the question with those machines.

Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
Girltwobc - I know you can't use oils with microcurrent because they don't conduct. But what about using oils with High Frequency. I have read where proponents of HF recommend the use of oils, and have done so myself. But I would like a definitive opinion on this.

PQ, what do you think?

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu,

The training I received (Dermalogica and the Dermal Institute mostly) used hf to purify the skin after extractions. Is this your intended use? I know that you can also use it as an "electric massage" of sorts where it will temporarily lift the face. In the case of skin purification, the neon or argon gas inside the tube creates a layer of ozone on the skin. O3 (lower spaced 3) is antimicrobial and is effective in killing off "p" acnes, the bacteria responsible for causing acne. So in this case, you definatley want the skin clean and free of any oil or mask of any kind. This is still effective, but was used more in earlier facial days (60s etc) when products didn't penetrate as well as they do now. I still use it now and again on acne clients.
The other way of using it-I've seen some commercial for it, and it really lifts the eye area. But it's temporary, from what I understand even more temporary than mc results, which typically last 4 days if the treatment is stopped after just one. Either way, I imagine the skin would benefit most if it where clean during the treatment. You would apply any products you want to absorb into the skin afterward, since it will be warm from the massage and soak everything up.

PQ: thoughts? Have you ever used hf to lift?

Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using HF for some years now - for skin purification and antiaging benefits (if there are any!) I also run the comb attachment over my scalp every morning - I swear it's made my hair thicker. I do mostly use it on clean skin. But sometimes I apply my serums and facial oil and use it over them - the oil gives nice slippage. I just wondered whether I was wasting my time doing that.

I know PQ is a huge fan of HF, so I'll be interested to see what he thinks.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Christine, Thank you so much for starting this post and all your great info. I enjoyed watching your videos and gleaning some info. Your skin is absolutely amazing! I have the nuface and facemaster. Don't laugh! It's my humble attempt at home to do some lifting! I have been doing the vaculifter afterwards so that I have no oil on my face with the microcurrent. I like doing both in the am for that plumping and lifting affect. However, am I undoing the effects of the microcurrent by doing the vaculifter right after?

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Carol,

Well, when I do facial cupping, I do it first because it warms up the skin and muscles nicely for the mc. The microcurrent "takes" really well after cupping. It seems mc treatments are easier and faster AFTER cupping. Plus, since the cupping clears away all the lymph (cellular waste) the muscles are already prepared and ready to receive the mc without any hindrances. At least that's the way I see it.

BUT if you had to do it the other way, with mc first, it would be just like working out really hard and then getting a massage right after. I don't know if it would undo the mc -I don't think so. But intuitively I would do it the other way around, cupping first then mc.

PQ, your turn.

carolb
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much Christine. I appreciate your time. I will reverse the order. I work as a flight attendant and if I ever get an Austin overnight I am going to want a "real" microcurrent facial from you. I am guessing you are booked so I will have to let you know way ahead!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:31 am      Reply with quote
girltwocb wrote:
Kassy,

Where did you send the photos? I've checked my email attached to this account and found nothing.???

But I can tell you without looking at you that Microcurrent is hands down the best for lifting, especially if done right.

@Myamax,

I would ask the their specialty area. My website says exactly what I specialize in. Or you can glance at their menu and tell if they are into mc or not by how far down it is on their menu. If its after the hair and massage (if a spa) they probably don't put much effort into it. Ask about experience and training of the operator, and if they have any before and after photos you could see. (I have plenty as I take before and afters of all my series clients.)

PQ I love you! You are a virtual fountain of information. I would most definatley be your client if I lived there in England. This lipo genie looks amazing. I'm not sure if my license here in Texas covers it, though. I'll have to check into it. Have you ever tried ultrasonic cavitation? I saw a few of those machines at the NY show and was intrigued. I've researched them a bit but it's just overwhelming. Plus I'm not sure I'd want cavitation near my brain, so the neck area is probably out of the question with those machines.

girltwocb: love you too, wish I lived in Texas, you wouldn't get me out of your salon!

I spoke to the guys that run Omega, and they are looking into if they can sell their lipo machine into the US.

I used ultrasonic cavitation, it is good for removing very small amounts of fat but is not as effective as the laser lipo machine.

I wouldn't use the ultrasound machine above the waist area.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:36 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Girltwobc - I know you can't use oils with microcurrent because they don't conduct. But what about using oils with High Frequency. I have read where proponents of HF recommend the use of oils, and have done so myself. But I would like a definitive opinion on this.

PQ, what do you think?

Keliu:

Basically, HF is used for oxygenation and blood circulation. To treat acne, helps to balance oily skin. Treating hair loss and thinning hair problems. Stimulates new collagen and elastin production, rids skin of toxins, dead cells and bacteria.

I can't see that using oil during the treatment is going to help, but I think post treatment if you skin is dry, I would then use oil.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:39 am      Reply with quote
girltwocb wrote:
Keliu,

The training I received (Dermalogica and the Dermal Institute mostly) used hf to purify the skin after extractions. Is this your intended use? I know that you can also use it as an "electric massage" of sorts where it will temporarily lift the face. In the case of skin purification, the neon or argon gas inside the tube creates a layer of ozone on the skin. O3 (lower spaced 3) is antimicrobial and is effective in killing off "p" acnes, the bacteria responsible for causing acne. So in this case, you definatley want the skin clean and free of any oil or mask of any kind. This is still effective, but was used more in earlier facial days (60s etc) when products didn't penetrate as well as they do now. I still use it now and again on acne clients.
The other way of using it-I've seen some commercial for it, and it really lifts the eye area. But it's temporary, from what I understand even more temporary than mc results, which typically last 4 days if the treatment is stopped after just one. Either way, I imagine the skin would benefit most if it where clean during the treatment. You would apply any products you want to absorb into the skin afterward, since it will be warm from the massage and soak everything up.

PQ: thoughts? Have you ever used hf to lift?

Keliu:

I haven't used my salon hf device to lift, but I have used the Dermawand to lift, as the head is tough and you can lift the muscles in the same way you lift with mc probes, the results are temporary, maybe 24 hours at the most.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:41 am      Reply with quote
girltwocb wrote:
Hi Carol,

Well, when I do facial cupping, I do it first because it warms up the skin and muscles nicely for the mc. The microcurrent "takes" really well after cupping. It seems mc treatments are easier and faster AFTER cupping. Plus, since the cupping clears away all the lymph (cellular waste) the muscles are already prepared and ready to receive the mc without any hindrances. At least that's the way I see it.

BUT if you had to do it the other way, with mc first, it would be just like working out really hard and then getting a massage right after. I don't know if it would undo the mc -I don't think so. But intuitively I would do it the other way around, cupping first then mc.

PQ, your turn.

girltwocb: Cupping won't undo the mc, basically it promotes circulation and helps to detox and skin, and reduce unwanted lymph.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:01 am      Reply with quote
Here we go, I hope they help with your treatments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTpmou2tkqg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jk6fw3AkbA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dtN4aSz128&feature=related

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
girltwocb wrote:
Kassy,

Laughing I sent it to the above addy 3 times... Maybe I'm in your 'spam' folder.. Laughing

Now I'll have to bite the bullet and post the picture here (OY!)

I want to work on the miserable jowls and keep my neck as tight as possible.

Questions please:

1.) I bought the Ultrasonic Skin Spatula I linked to on the previous page. I never had one before, but I think it's really weak. Can I use the 'continuous wave' setting for penetration of products, rather than the 'pulsed' setting?

2.) Penetration of actives is really my only motive for this gadget. Can I use products that contain up to 5% oil?

3.) Do I need to put my ultrasound gel over the serum I want to penetrate, or just use the serum on its own?

Thanks for your help.. Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
What "miserable" jowls - you look damn fine to me!
Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
The picture is a little blurry, but I do see a tiny bit of sagging. And I do mean a tiny bit. I don't think you'll have any problem lifting that area since the sagging is so slight. I know this thread is about microcurrent, but I still say facial exercises are the way to go. I've always wondered if combining both of them would give even better results.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |