Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone using Copper Pep on legs 4 sagging/crepey lose skin?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:18 am      Reply with quote
Hello
I was wondering if anyone is using/and or having any success with Copper Peptides (cream or serum) on the legs or body to tighten and improve skin laxity? I am very thin, work out, eat well but have serious skin laxity, serious, due to connective tissue disorder. So While I stay fit, take care of me, my legs are terrible wrinkled and crepey, like I am 80 yrs old. My face looks a lot younger than my real age, but lower body is bad and inside elbows, forarms etc bad. The skin is ultra loose and makes me nuts, and VERY VERY stretchy.

I used CP's on face, a few times a week. Can't say they work or don't, but overall my face is ok. I just started ultrasound, use serum and AALS but not all the time. I use a little retinol too. BUT for BODY, I am at a loss. I am sickly pale, and loose as a goose in skin. Anyone found that CP's (Skin Biology creams or whatever) have helped the structure/texture of skin on body? IF NOT, what has???????

thank you.
Have a great day.

5% products discount

Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:03 am      Reply with quote
Hi,
That sounds exactly like my skin. Loose, wrinkly like and 80 year old on my arms and legs. I'm very thin, maybe too thin, I work out eat right. My facial, neck and chest skin look normal. I've been using Skin Biology for 7 years now on my face and neck, but not the rest. I did start using it on my upper arms when I started noticing it looking so bad. I was told to use TriReduction cream and a 40% lactic acid once a week leaving the acid on for 2 to 5 minutes and do that for 11 weeks. Well, I never tried it with the 40% I only used a 10% lactic acid, and they did look better then, but it could be that they have gotten worse over the last 3 years anyway. So now I use the Skin Biology body lotion and the Lactic power 10 on my arms only. Sometimes I use Eucerin lactic acid lotion. I think that if I would have kept up the TriReduction cream and tried the 40% lactic acid routine it would have worked better so I'm thinking about doing that again now. Maybe someone else has some ideas too. Good Luck Smile
skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi Di
thanks for response. I told EDS I wanted to follow any posts/replies but I never got notice of this, so I am so glad I checked back. We seem to be in same boat.
- I feel like between the gadgets and gels and creams and tools, we should have better luck and products - that are more effective, lol. I never tried trireduction or lac sal or anything. I just use the CP's face and neck, hard to say what any of it is doing. I am so thin and drawn out....appreciate your reply. My skin is like..i cant even explain it....like an accordian fan...even my calves, and i weigh like 95 lbs. UGH. Maybe i need Hyaluronic acid supplements orally. I do not use cream or anything on legs to help my issues...not even regluar body cream. That could be an issue Smile I even have loose saggy skin on my (&^)()^& (bleepin) skinny ankles. UGH. Thanks for your input.
I am too lazy for all the dry brushing and daily cellulite creams and all that....

Were you using SKIN BIO Lactic acid or another seller/distrubutor?
Di wrote:
Hi,
That sounds exactly like my skin. Loose, wrinkly like and 80 year old on my arms and legs. I'm very thin, maybe too thin, I work out eat right. My facial, neck and chest skin look normal. I've been using Skin Biology for 7 years now on my face and neck, but not the rest. I did start using it on my upper arms when I started noticing it looking so bad. I was told to use TriReduction cream and a 40% lactic acid once a week leaving the acid on for 2 to 5 minutes and do that for 11 weeks. Well, I never tried it with the 40% I only used a 10% lactic acid, and they did look better then, but it could be that they have gotten worse over the last 3 years anyway. So now I use the Skin Biology body lotion and the Lactic power 10 on my arms only. Sometimes I use Eucerin lactic acid lotion. I think that if I would have kept up the TriReduction cream and tried the 40% lactic acid routine it would have worked better so I'm thinking about doing that again now. Maybe someone else has some ideas too. Good Luck Smile

5% products discount

Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:23 am      Reply with quote
I have the same problem with loose skin around the arms and inner thighs. I've been using the Skin Biology Protect & Restore Body Lotion for about six months in these areas and it didn't do a thing. My routine was as follows:

I used LacSal serum or Exfol Serum first, wait 30 minutes then apply the body lotion with two drops of CP serum added. I didn't notice any changes.

Now I just use a slimming complex and I've seen much better results if I use it as directed.
skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:27 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much
Yeah the issue is I am skinny skinny but saggy saggy....so I wonder if a slimming product would work. You mind telling me what you are using? I sure dont need to be any slimmer, but definitely tighter....I hate this. I wish I could just get over it, but its really bad considering my age, and how the rest of body (face/mid section) looks. Which is way better than legs, lol..

Just read about using AmLactin cream and also read a thread somewhere else about people who essentially "file" away on their skin...like using something like nail file....sounds painful but cant be worse than dermaroll, lol.

thanks
ashes wrote:
I have the same problem with loose skin around the arms and inner thighs. I've been using the Skin Biology Protect & Restore Body Lotion for about six months in these areas and it didn't do a thing. My routine was as follows:

I used LacSal serum or Exfol Serum first, wait 30 minutes then apply the body lotion with two drops of CP serum added. I didn't notice any changes.

Now I just use a slimming complex and I've seen much better results if I use it as directed.

5% products discount

Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:59 am      Reply with quote
Hello skincarecat,

Ive been using a product by Sisley called Celluli-pro on and off for about two years. I used it faithfully for about two months last year and it smoothed out my dimpled skin and cellulite and gave me a toned and firmer appearance. This product is meant to give you a slimmer appearance, and it did in my case. I noticed reduced fat deposits and just a firmer silhouette. The downside is the price. I purchased from Selfridges while in the UK for about 100 pounds Sad You have to use it twice a day and rub, rub, rub in various directions. I'm sure there has to be a cheaper alternative. I just haven't looked.

Secondly, I also purchased a product called fanghi d'alga Guam Seaweed Mud (just google it). A lot of spa's use Guam. It's a product for cellulite. I havent used it long enough yet to post results. But this product has great reviews and excellent results. It also stimulates, tone and firms the skin giving it long lasting softness and elasticity. It's a mud you apply to affected areas, massage it in well and wrap the areas with a plastic film for about 45 min.
skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:18 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Ashes

I know me, I wont use anything daily or use something I have to really work into the skin....every day to make difference. I am more likely to use a gagdet like ultrasound or...whatever.I realize the battle is big and to see results you have to do something every day often, and its expensive. So I totally get that. I just know I am lazy as hell with this. Not with workouts or anything else, but daily regimen for body/legs is hard when you are already doing face. I have heard TCA peels can help. I would prefer to do something once a week or twice a month, than daily. Though I will get no where if I do nothing...lol. Which is what I am doing. I like the idea of a cream/acid etc which exfoliates on you, itself, over night, rather that you having to rub and rub and rub...I have health issues and injuries so its hard to do that sort of stuff...without making things worse. BUT thanks so much, I will look into some of the things you mentioned. I even tried vacuuming my butt....lol/legs...like suction. Probably not good idea. I dont even mind the cellulite as much as the granny looking 80 yr old skin...all wrinkled like a prune.
lol.
ashes wrote:
Hello skincarecat,

Ive been using a product by Sisley called Celluli-pro on and off for about two years. I used it faithfully for about two months last year and it smoothed out my dimpled skin and cellulite and gave me a toned and firmer appearance. This product is meant to give you a slimmer appearance, and it did in my case. I noticed reduced fat deposits and just a firmer silhouette. The downside is the price. I purchased from Selfridges while in the UK for about 100 pounds Sad You have to use it twice a day and rub, rub, rub in various directions. I'm sure there has to be a cheaper alternative. I just haven't looked.

Secondly, I also purchased a product called fanghi d'alga Guam Seaweed Mud (just google it). A lot of spa's use Guam. It's a product for cellulite. I havent used it long enough yet to post results. But this product has great reviews and excellent results. It also stimulates, tone and firms the skin giving it long lasting softness and elasticity. It's a mud you apply to affected areas, massage it in well and wrap the areas with a plastic film for about 45 min.

5% products discount

Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:48 am      Reply with quote
Based on a quick internet search this is a common problem.
I do not have any answers myself, but I would follow the suggestion on YAHOO! Answers.
I am not able to provide the link being a newer member.
I've cut and posted below.

The Asker Noela "I have saggy skin on my thighes,legs, and arms how can it go away? Sad?"
The Asker had lost weight, but I'm assuming loose sagging skin is loose sagging skin.
I personally think the suggestion below on walking backwards up a hill rocks!

Best Answer was given by Susan

Hydrate your body and cells.
The water also flushes toxins out of your system and gives your skin that healthy feel and look.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of filtered water daily.
- Drink 1 glass every hour approximately.
- Have a water bottle with a certain amount to complete within a certain time.
Just try your best.

Protein
You need protein to build muscle (meat and peas). Combine foods:
- Meat with veggies and salad
- Fish with carbs, peas, veggies and salad
- Carbs with peas, veggies and salad

Exercise
- Head up, back straight and chest out (think of wearing a fairly high ponytail and someone is pulling your head up by the ponytail).
- Breathe deeply, concentrating on inhaling and releasing deep from the bottom of your lungs.
- Walk uphill facing forward. Walk uphill backward - builds back of thighs and lifts the butt.
- Raise arm up and down (any direction) while walking
- Windsor Pilates (Basics video, a 20 Minute Workout, and an Accelerated Body Sculpting (latter is excellent)

Body scrub
- When you use a body scrub or loofah at least twice a day, you will be helping to tighten up that lose skin that is caused by weight loss.
- Scrub your skin 3 times a week
When you scrub away that surface, you will be causing that skin underneath to generate faster.

Massage your skin
- Massaging the skin helps to build that elasticity back up. That daily massage will also help your muscles develop.
- Mustard oil in gives the best results. There are many medicinal properties in it that will help you to have healthy and glowing skin.

Vitamins:
B-complex is excellent for the skin, hair and nerves
Robert Barefoot Coral Calcium is an excellent multi vitamin
ashes
5% products discount

Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:56 am      Reply with quote
I totally agree with you on creams. Also the fact that once you stop using them your back to square one. I will use my Guam product and see if there is any firming effect and let you kn

BTW, have you seen a dermatologist? I know Fraxel Laser Treatments are very good at tightening loose wrinkly skin for face and body. Just a suggestion.
skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:57 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, appreciate your response, search. I have researched and searched on this for like 15 years plus....I do a lot of what they suggest in diet, exercise, I just dont scrub skin, hydrate it. BUT I should, lol. Thanks again.

I think there is a difference in sagging skin. If someone lost weight and wants to tighten it up, thats different than someone who is tiny, and healthy, but had skin issues/connective tissue disorder...and very crepey skin. It is largly due to a health issue I have, elastic skin, etc. But you would think/hope all these things help no matter what your situation. But I have been into health and fitness since i was 16, and had cellulite at age 20, when i was in kick *%$ shape...so its genetics a lot for me.

If I had money I would just get professional treatment, but I dont...
Pinkie wrote:
Based on a quick internet search this is a common problem.
I do not have any answers myself, but I would follow the suggestion on YAHOO! Answers.
I am not able to provide the link being a newer member.
I've cut and posted below.

The Asker Noela "I have saggy skin on my thighes,legs, and arms how can it go away? Sad?"
The Asker had lost weight, but I'm assuming loose sagging skin is loose sagging skin.
I personally think the suggestion below on walking backwards up a hill rocks!

Best Answer was given by Susan

Hydrate your body and cells.
The water also flushes toxins out of your system and gives your skin that healthy feel and look.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of filtered water daily.
- Drink 1 glass every hour approximately.
- Have a water bottle with a certain amount to complete within a certain time.
Just try your best.

Protein
You need protein to build muscle (meat and peas). Combine foods:
- Meat with veggies and salad
- Fish with carbs, peas, veggies and salad
- Carbs with peas, veggies and salad

Exercise
- Head up, back straight and chest out (think of wearing a fairly high ponytail and someone is pulling your head up by the ponytail).
- Breathe deeply, concentrating on inhaling and releasing deep from the bottom of your lungs.
- Walk uphill facing forward. Walk uphill backward - builds back of thighs and lifts the butt.
- Raise arm up and down (any direction) while walking
- Windsor Pilates (Basics video, a 20 Minute Workout, and an Accelerated Body Sculpting (latter is excellent)

Body scrub
- When you use a body scrub or loofah at least twice a day, you will be helping to tighten up that lose skin that is caused by weight loss.
- Scrub your skin 3 times a week
When you scrub away that surface, you will be causing that skin underneath to generate faster.

Massage your skin
- Massaging the skin helps to build that elasticity back up. That daily massage will also help your muscles develop.
- Mustard oil in gives the best results. There are many medicinal properties in it that will help you to have healthy and glowing skin.

Vitamins:
B-complex is excellent for the skin, hair and nerves
Robert Barefoot Coral Calcium is an excellent multi vitamin

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:59 am      Reply with quote
No money for any of that, on really tight budget, I save up for a year to buy a skin care gadget under $300...lol. So out of the question. I did buy an ultrasound for face/body, but not sure it will do much on body.....we shall see.

Would LOVE professional help....lol.
ashes wrote:
I totally agree with you on creams. Also the fact that once you stop using them your back to square one. I will use my Guam product and see if there is any firming effect and let you kn

BTW, have you seen a dermatologist? I know Fraxel Laser Treatments are very good at tightening loose wrinkly skin for face and body. Just a suggestion.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:01 am      Reply with quote
Mustard seed oil for skin sounds interesting? I use a sugar body scrub with oil oil in the shower and love it! Leaves my skin very soft but after reading about mustard seed oil I'm going to switch up:)
I've been using cps on body for 2 months but have not noticed a difference. Too soon to tell.
Di
5% products discount

Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hi skincare cat,
I got my 10% and 40% lactic acid gel from DianaYvonne.com. You might want to ask her she is very helpful.

I know what you mean. I only weigh 91 pounds. I need to gain weight and I know I would be happier with my arms and legs if I gained 10 or 15 pounds.

Another problem I have is my bulging veins on my arms especially in the heat. Sad It's so depressing it all started for me after menopause with the creapy skin. It doesn't help being hypothyroid either so that's might have a lot to do with my problem. Also a lot of suntanning when I was a teen.

I think I will try the 40% lactic acid and the TriReduction cream myself. I hope it helps and try to gain my weight back, I'm too skinny Laughing
skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
Di
thanks much. I didn't get a notify for this either, sorry. My EDS account is not working properly. Yeah I am looking into glycolic peels and other stuff. Just have not decided what to do....I wish I didnt care how I looked, that would be so much easier, this is torture.
lol. Rolling Eyes

Wow you are a tiny thing, even smaller than me.....I need to gain 5 or 10 too. Can't seem to...
Good luck and thanks

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 24, 2014 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
Any updates or progress?
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 25, 2014 4:30 am      Reply with quote
I wouldnt waste exxy CPs on my body skin or acid peels. I use L-carnosine in my Anti-Ageing Body Cream and this firms up the skin nicely without being irritating. Its an anti-glycation ingredient.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 25, 2014 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
Can u buy that ingredient and add it to an over the counter cream like nivea or curel?
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 25, 2014 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
I am slim and fit and have noticed the loose skin in the inner elbow area. For the past several months on one arm only I've used LacSal in the PM and Skin Signals AM, same as my face routine, but there has been no improvement compared to the untouched arm.

I'm not going to bother wasting any more CPs for the body. A basic AHA lotion keeps my body skin soft so that is what I'll have to settle for. Just wear tight clothes to show off my body without showing a lot of skin.
denisedh

Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:57 am      Reply with quote
So nice to find people as interested in skincare as I am, first of all!

As soon as menopause set in (hot flashes for 8 years now Sad) I noticed my skin was looking crepey on my legs and arms. I had never seen it before so I know it came with menopause! I am reading all of the suggestions here and deciding which route to take. I've been using a coconut/shea compound cream after showering and use my microdermabrasion tool about once every 14 days and have noticed some improvement - as long as lotion is on.
I am interesting in the DIY threads here and that is the main reason I came to this forum. I'm in the process of making my own C+Ferulic serum this weekend and very excited about it (for my face)

I'll be checking back and reporting back on the crepey skin issue often!

Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:19 am      Reply with quote
Hi from Austria!
I tried "THIN SAGGING SKIN" in google and ended up with carefully reading this forum. I'm 57, slim, 124 pounds and look great when dressed.BUT underneath my skin is thin, fine wrinkled and sagging everywhere. It happened the last 2-3 years after menopause. So I understand all the problems you are talking about here. Tried every cream and supplement - but no improvement. Face is ok so far but arms, legs, stomach,........ everyhere loose saggy skin. Now it's summer and hot here in Austria. Impossible to hide skin! New hope gave me a page of a german doctor who is convinienced about bioidentical hormon replacement. There he offers a formula which he calls "secret anti-aging cream". You can use it on face and body.
I mixed it 4 days ago and hope it will improve my skin. But of course it will take some months. It's a mixture of estriol, progesteron, vit. E and as the base olive oil body butter.
Has anybody experience with topical use of estriol or progesteron?
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:22 am      Reply with quote
piasta wrote:
Hi from Austria!
I tried "THIN SAGGING SKIN" in google and ended up with carefully reading this forum. I'm 57, slim, 124 pounds and look great when dressed.BUT underneath my skin is thin, fine wrinkled and sagging everywhere. It happened the last 2-3 years after menopause. So I understand all the problems you are talking about here. Tried every cream and supplement - but no improvement. Face is ok so far but arms, legs, stomach,........ everyhere loose saggy skin. Now it's summer and hot here in Austria. Impossible to hide skin! New hope gave me a page of a german doctor who is convinienced about bioidentical hormon replacement. There he offers a formula which he calls "secret anti-aging cream". You can use it on face and body.
I mixed it 4 days ago and hope it will improve my skin. But of course it will take some months. It's a mixture of estriol, progesteron, vit. E and as the base olive oil body butter.

Hi Piastra,

I'm the same age as you and am very interested in hearing abut your secret anti-aging hormone formulation. I am dealing with some crinkly skin on my arms and legs too. What exactly is the formula? Is it something compounded specifically for your skin or is it a DIY formula you were told how to mix? Thanks, Aprile
piasta

Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:58 am      Reply with quote
aprile wrote:
piasta wrote:
Hi from Austria!

Hi Piastra,

I'm the same age as you and am very interested in hearing abut your secret anti-aging hormone formulation. I am dealing with some crinkly skin on my arms and legs too. What exactly is the formula? Is it something compounded specifically for your skin or is it a DIY formula you were told how to mix? Thanks, Aprile

Hi aprile!
In germany there is a chemistry which mixes the cream. But dr beck gives a DIY instruction on his page, too.
I'm not allowed to add the link here but if you are interested then lool for "geheime antiaging-gesichts creme dr. Beck. So you get to the german page with the formula.

I will try to translate it for you.
What you need:
1. Vaginal estriol cream 50gramms (oz ???). In austria it's called OVESTIN. Maybe you can get it at your place,too. It's a cream for vaginal dryness. Ask your doc.
2. Progesterone gel 3% - 100g
3. 10 vitamine E capsules
4. Olive oil body butter (body shop or chemistry) 250-300g

Mix the body butter with the 50g ovestin and about 30-35 g progesterone gel. Then open the capsules and add the oil (bit difficult). That's it! I've been using it for 5 days now but of course too soon to see results. Try "estriol for skin, face or wrinkles" in google. There are some interesting pages. Good luck
Astrid
mismis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:57 am      Reply with quote
Try pricking the capsule with a fairly big needle and sque3eze the fluid out.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:56 am      Reply with quote
I've taken bioidentical hormones (estradiol patch) and progesterone for years. I also use estriol cream on my face and neck. I have far less crepiness than most younger women so I know that is key.

However, since testosterone thickens skin and makes it oilier, I'm going to start using compounded testosterone cream in addition to the others to see if that helps. It's quite easy to tell if you use too much since you get hairier and acne plus increased sex drive and irritability so can adjust down.
piasta

Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
Hi softskin! I've been using the cream for 7 days now. On my face I don't think to see a difference - BUT on arms and legs skin looks better. A bit firmer! I'm really surprised!!!!

Last year I tried testosterone gel for some months, too but I couldn't see a difference in my skin or connective tissue. So I stopped using it because it was quite expensive.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |