Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Similar to Relax-A-Line Serum?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:52 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried a product called Cellbone Hyaluron (HA) Complex Serum with 20% Acetyl Hexapeptide 3? I found it while searching the internet and it says it has Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin B5 and Vitmain C (L-ascorbic acid) in the serum? The price looks good. I am currently using the CSRx Relax-A-Line Serum, but thought it may be worth a shot to try it since it has more acetyl hexapeptide 3. Anyone ever heard of Cellbone before? Thanks! Very Happy

Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:07 am      Reply with quote
I think I need to catch up with some vit-C research because I might be outdated here....but.... their serum comes in a clear see-through bottle. Given that l-ascorbic is sensitive to light wouldn't that be a bad thing in terms of stability of the vit C part of it? That's why you see all the Cellex-C, Vivier, CSRx, Sc etc packaging their serums in amber glass bottles. Can't really comment on anything else sorry.
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:53 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Mabsy. You know, I didn't think of that -- that it came in a clear bottle with the vitamin C. Good point.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:43 am      Reply with quote
...on the other hand, it is a lot easier to see if C has turned when you are looking at it in a 30ml bottle than a pipette. If it has been stored and is continued to be kept in the dark, then I don't see a problem with it.
Not sure about 20% agireline tho...isn't 10% sposed to be optimum dose?
That said, lots of good things in one step!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
I remember reading that the research done on the acetyl hexapeptide showed that more than 10% didn't produce better results and less than 10% didn't product optimal results. Since AH-3 is drying, I wouldn't go for a 20% unless your skin is moist enough to handle that. Also, for C to work properly it needs to be at a lower ph and optimally no water in the solution. Doubt that ingredient mix has the proper ph (3.5 or lower). All that said, don't know anything about cellbone so can't comment directly on that product.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
Shock I do not suggest that your put a product on you face with 20% Argireline. People who don't know better sometimes think more is better. 10% Argireline is the standard in the industry that has been proven to work SAFELY. Putting 20% in a product is an easy thing that any skincare company can do. I know that if Janson-Beckett thought that 20% was better it would be in AlphaDerma now. There would be nothing stopping them from using this percentage as they manufacture there own products. Please be careful.

Winnie
Janson Beckett, Cape Cod, MA
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
I just received a response to my email to Cellbone and they stated their Hyaluron (HA) Complex Serum has 2% L-ascorbic acid.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
On the 20% AH-3, I agree with Winnie and Betterat40. I wonder if the acetyl hexapeptide-3 in the Cellbone product is Argireline? Your original post didn't specify.

The only AH-3 that has clinical trials to prove it's efficacy is Argireline and it should be at the 10% solution. You might check the label on that to be sure.

JUDY
Esthers Secret System

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
Judy:

Wonderful to see your posts again!!! I miss your input.

Jeanne
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:06 am      Reply with quote
Hi Judy!

I didn't see anything mentioned about Argireline on the description of the CellBone product. Here is the link:

http://www.cellbone.com/Hyaluron_Complex20.htm

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
Here it says that it is the patented Argireline AH3.

http://www.cellbone.com/Acetyl_hexapeptide.htm
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
Penelope wrote:
Judy:

Wonderful to see your posts again!!! I miss your input.
Jeanne

Hey Jeanne.....

Things are slowing down for me... just a bit. Thought I'd better "feed my EDS habit" before things get out of control again. Laughing

I've got business meetings, conference calls, my daughter needing me to babysit my grandaughter, Hope (love of my life) and my hubby asking me to accompany him on business trips. Whew! Shock But, it's all fun. Very Happy

JUDY

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
Dianne wrote:
Here it says that it is the patented Argireline AH3.
http://www.cellbone.com/Acetyl_hexapeptide.htm

There are several things that bother me about that site. Call me skeptical, but I've seen it all, being in the skincare industry.

If you read very carefully, you'll see that they cite the research on Argireline, even use the pictures from the Centerchem website, BUT, nowhere do they say that their product contains Argireline itself, just acetyl hexapeptide-3. They are not necessarily the same. Also, next to the pictures of the skin replicas, they say they were treated with "acetyl hexapeptide CREAM". In the clinical trials that they cite, it was acetyl hexapeptide 3 in an oil and water emulsion that was used in the clinical trials, not a cream. So, that makes me wonder if they are just using the studies to make you think their product contains Argireline.

There are other acetyl hexapeptide-3 on the market as ingredients, but Centerchem in spain did the clinical trials and the acetyl hexapeptide-3 formula that they used in the clinical trials carries the trademarked name, Argireline. Other forms of acetyl-hexapeptide-3 may be cheaper for a company to include in their product, but that AH-3 hasn't been tested and proven to give those specific results.

And, if their ingredient is, in fact, Argireline, why wouldn't they put that on the label instead of "acetyl hexapeptide-3"? Wouldn't the tradmarked name Argireline be something you'd want to include on your product for credibility and name recognition.

Maybe I'm being too skeptical. Maybe it actually does contain Argireline and they just listed it on the label as AH-3, but you have to ask yourself, why would any business do something like that. It's really not in their best interest.

Remember, ANYTHING can be put on a website; but they are somewhat controlled by law about what they put on their label.

I personally would always look for Argireline on the label; that way I know I'm using the actual formulation that produced the results cited in the clinical trials.

Our product shows Argireline on the label.

I'm not saying that the Cellbone product does not have Argireline in it because I have no way of knowing, I'm just saying that I have seen companies put things on their website that sounded good, but had nothing to do with their product.

It would be wonderful if everyone was straight-up and honest, but unfortunately, that isn't always the case.

JUDY

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:47 am      Reply with quote
...but on the other hand, cellular skin use a generic AHxP in relaxaline and many here ahve had good results. I don't think that just because it doesn't have the 'brand name' means it is necessarily inferior, though it is true that one can never be sure! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
I asked the Cellular Skin Rx people about the Argeriline vs. Acetyl Hexapeptide 3 thing and they told me that they do use Argeriline. They said that they put AH3 on the bottle ingredients because the name is better known than Argeriline and it helped people to understand it was an acetyl hexapeptide product. Sort of like saying aspartame is not as good as Nutrasweet because Nutrasweet is the branded name...these days with generics everywhere...well, I just rely on results now. I agree with you Guapa - it works therefore...it works! Very Happy
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
I don't necessarily say that Argireline is better than any other AH-3, because we simply can't know, unless we had tested every AH-3. Some are probably better than others, as is true in just about everything.

What is true though is that Argireline is the only one that has done clinical trials. A number of other companies use the clinical trial results, but there's no proof that their AH-3 will produce the same results.

Naturally, we all want to rely on our own personal results, but since the Argirelilne has been proven by the clinical trials to produce results, it could help people not to waste money with experimentation.

Naturally, any product that doesn't produce results can sometimes be returned for money back.

JUDY

Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:57 am      Reply with quote
*advertising material deleted by Mabsy*
Scottishjuls
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:10 am      Reply with quote
Now I am worried, I have been using Protox 20 which is 20% agireline. Could I be damaging my skin even more?
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:17 am      Reply with quote
Welcome Scottishjuls! Smile

I would be cautious about using 20% agiriline personally because my skin is dry. If your skin hasn't had a reaction and you are only using on the muscles that form wrinkles, then I wouldn't worry too much.

This really old thread has been resurrected by someone who is just trying to find threads that they can spam.

Liz Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
Yep. My thoughts exactly. But there are even older ones that are more apropos. I mean c'mon spammers...Let's see a little more effort!!! Bad Grin
Mabsy

Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:34 am      Reply with quote
beautify wrote:
Cellbeone announced a new product line called Cellzen. This Cellzen line has at least 10% Argireline, 10% Matrixyl3000, 10% copper peptide in their product.
They said Restore and Erase give better result than AlphaDerma.
In their website, they have a free offer of Moist'Seal Tightening Serum (HA, Collagen, GABA, 10% Copper Peptide).
Ask for free sample of Erase, Erase with Moist'Seal works fantastic if your face is sagging. It is cheaper to use Moist'Seal with Erase.

Nice spam indeed. I think she's gone now though since we pointed out last week that all her posts are suspected spam Smile

betterat40 wrote:
I mean c'mon spammers...Let's see a little more effort!!! Bad Grin

Please no.... Anxious *giggles nervously*

Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
beautify wrote:
Cellbeone announced a new product line called Cellzen. This Cellzen line has at least 10% Argireline, 10% Matrixyl3000, 10% copper peptide in their product.
They said Restore and Erase give better result than AlphaDerma.
In their website, they have a free offer of Moist'Seal Tightening Serum (HA, Collagen, GABA, 10% Copper Peptide).
Ask for free sample of Erase, Erase with Moist'Seal works fantastic if your face is sagging. It is cheaper to use Moist'Seal with Erase.

Nice spam indeed. I think she's gone now though since we pointed out last week that all her posts are suspected spam Smile

betterat40 wrote:
I mean c'mon spammers...Let's see a little more effort!!! Bad Grin

Please no.... Anxious *giggles nervously*

I am back from my vacation, and don't understand why you labeled me as a spamer. If it is because I wasn't here for a week to reply, I think it is too early to judge. Here is my answer to the question. After the wash, I felt my skin more firmer and smoother unlike other products I have had tried. As I used it on regular basis for several days, my skin felt more firm and tight as yonger skin.
Even after the wash, I felt like there was a substance still on the face making the skin feel firm all day long. I recommend other people to try it because they may experience the same result as I have.And the company is offering free samples so it doesn't cost you anything to try it . How many companies out there offer free stuff unless they are very confident on their products. At least they spent a couple of bucks to make it.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |