Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
indented/pitted acne scars
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
faeriedust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
I recently did a subcision and excision to remove some scars from my face. It's only been day 2. I have bruises from the subcision. I'll let you know if it works. I hope it works!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:42 am      Reply with quote
i wonder why people call super cop 2x very very strong.

it's not too irritating, it causes itches sometimes, but i guess its the bha in it that causes irritation, not the concentration of cp.

I've used it for three weeks with no results, I've also seen people who used it for over five years with acid and rollee and had no improvement on indented scar.

if the super cop 2x doesn't irritate and doesn't change scars, why sb says it's very very strong? just because it has higher concentration of cp?
Firefox7275
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:00 am      Reply with quote
Newusernew, why don't you ask Skin Biology?You have already said you know about the risks of the 'uglies'/ overdoing CPs. As has already been said there isn't a single prescription medication that works for every patient. Please do try to stop being so negative about everything, it's very wearing.

Sensitivity, forehead pigmentation & elevens, nose & chin clogged pores. Topicals: Aloe vera, squalane, lactic acid, Myfawnie KinNiaNag HG: Weleda calendula, Lanolips, Guinot masque essentiel, Flexitol Naturals, Careprost. Gadgets: Vaughter dermarollers, Lightstim.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
newusernew wrote:
i wonder why people call super cop 2x very very strong.

it's not too irritating, it causes itches sometimes, but i guess its the bha in it that causes irritation, not the concentration of cp.

The BHA found in copper peptides is for penetration purposes only. It enhances the effects of the CPs.

Quote:
I've used it for three weeks with no results, I've also seen people who used it for over five years with acid and rollee and had no improvement on indented scar.
. And, I repeat, you will NOT see results in such a short time.

Quote:
if the super cop 2x doesn't irritate and doesn't change scars, why sb says it's very very strong? just because it has higher concentration of cp?

It is considered strong because it has the highest concentration of copper peptides AND it causes some form of noticable itching( a form of irritation) for most people. It will help with scars, but you have to break down the scar tisue as well as use the SC2X to help speed up the process. This is a process that can take multiple cycles of skin renewal to complete. Skin normally cycles (turns over) about every 45 days. In scar renewal, you have to get rid of the bad tissue and help your body build the good tissue. It takes patience for this process. Do yourself a favor and take before and after pictures and use them to see your changes. You may not be able to see them without a pic.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
I'm not sure if it's just in my mind or not, i noticed some tiny holes after using cp. they're in the area where i had acne before, but i had acne everywhere before, can't remember if i had scars on those spots, but i think those tiny holes were not noticeable before treatment.

now im confused did i get the holes from using too much acid or are they buried damage surfacing so i should use more acid?

i use 65% lactic acid a couple times a week, i leave it on for less than five minutes, i also
use lacsal serum a couple times a week

i dont know if i used too much acid and burnt new holes on my skin or those holes are old damage and i should use more acid to remove them.
newusernew
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:07 am      Reply with quote
Firefox: thank you for your recommendation of emla cream. i tried it yesterday, couldn't feel anything while dermarolling. i can finally use my roller now.

do you know where i can buy single needles? owndoc doesn't carry it any more.
Firefox7275
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:36 am      Reply with quote
Delighted to hear the EMLA was effective. Are the single needles just out of stock at OwnDoc or discontinued? You might try acupuncture needles because they are cheap and the same gauge, but I can't personally vouch for their effectiveness. Otherwise a dermastamp or three line roller.

Sensitivity, forehead pigmentation & elevens, nose & chin clogged pores. Topicals: Aloe vera, squalane, lactic acid, Myfawnie KinNiaNag HG: Weleda calendula, Lanolips, Guinot masque essentiel, Flexitol Naturals, Careprost. Gadgets: Vaughter dermarollers, Lightstim.
newusernew
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:06 am      Reply with quote
emla is super, i left it on nose for half an hour, it's recommended to wait an hour, but i already couldn't feel my nose after half an hour. so i rinsed it off and started rolling. it felt like I was rolling somebody else as i couldn't feel a thing. i dont hate rolling any more and i feel ready to buy longer needles.

owndoc seems to be out of stock for single needles for a long time.i really hope to get single needles for my deeper scars, but it looks like dermastamp is my best option now.

i never understood how people can needle their face, now i can do it myself with the help of emla, thats a god sent.

thank you very much for the advice Firefox.
newusernew
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
i have just ordered tattoo needles as single needles are out of stock on owndoc.

can i needle deep scars with tattoo needle after applying supercop 2x? would that be too strong?
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:06 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |