Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Vitamin E oil is an effective eyelash conditioner
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
aliyasmith13

Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:21 am      Reply with quote
Use eyelash conditioners and lubricants. Vitamin E oil is an effective eyelash conditioner that lengthens and strengthens lashes. Home remedies such as petroleum jelly and olive oil are also good lubricants that thicken your lushes. Just apply an ample amount using an eyelash brush before going to sleep. In addition, conditioners and lubricants can add shine to your eyelashes.

Having those long and thick eyelashes is always every woman’s dream but you should not stress your lashes just to possess those desired lashes. Great stress and excessive use of eye makeups and treatment are responsible for those lost lashes. But the fact that eyelashes grow back can save you from the dismay. But you still need to take good care of your lashes to aid their growth.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:14 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the tip.

You could also use an oil that is high in vitamin E, such as wheat germ or rice bran oil.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:04 am      Reply with quote
quite good idea

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:32 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for your tip Smile
Some people are born with long eyelashes (genetics), while others have to work harder to get long eyelashes Smile Smile Smile

aliyasmith13 wrote:
Use eyelash conditioners and lubricants. Vitamin E oil is an effective eyelash conditioner that lengthens and strengthens lashes. Home remedies such as petroleum jelly and olive oil are also good lubricants that thicken your lushes. Just apply an ample amount using an eyelash brush before going to sleep. In addition, conditioners and lubricants can add shine to your eyelashes.

Having those long and thick eyelashes is always every woman’s dream but you should not stress your lashes just to possess those desired lashes. Great stress and excessive use of eye makeups and treatment are responsible for those lost lashes. But the fact that eyelashes grow back can save you from the dismay. But you still need to take good care of your lashes to aid their growth.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:06 pm      Reply with quote
Castor oil rocks! It doesn't sting your eyes either.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:33 am      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
Castor oil rocks! It doesn't sting your eyes either.

Immacolata, could you describe your personal experiences with castor oil as an eyelash conditioner?
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:57 am      Reply with quote
I read somewhere a while back that it was good for your eyelashes and brows, so when I started doing OCM, I used it all over my face, rubbing it into lashes and brows. Removes eye makeup too, and doesn't sting my eyes.

Did it cause eyelash growth? I don't know - maybe they're the same, but in better condition. My top lashes look longer and look nice with mascara especially. My bottom lashes are pretty hopeless and my eyes water if I use mascara on them so I pretty much just ignore them! Sad

Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:59 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |