Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Tria Skin Rejuvenating Laser, new item on TSC
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Sandymay
5% products discount

Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:33 am      Reply with quote
Hi again,

The discount expired last evening at 9:59 pm (one minute before their daily showstopper LOL)...and was only available at the Canadian Shopping Channel websitewww.theshoppingchannel.com. I'm not sure if they ship to the US or not. Sad

I did order it, and am anxiously awaiting its delivery....ordered a Foreo Luna from Sephora too...going to look like a new woman by the summer Smile

(edited for typo)

5% products discount

Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:45 am      Reply with quote
I went ahead and ordered one from Tria's website and it should arrive Monday:-)
I would like to have gotten 27% off but I did get free shipping, no sales tax, and 4% cash back from Ebates. I am excited about this and hopeful.
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
ellatu wrote:
I went ahead and ordered one from Tria's website and it should arrive Monday:-)
I would like to have gotten 27% off but I did get free shipping, no sales tax, and 4% cash back from Ebates. I am excited about this and hopeful.

I ordered mine literally the day it was released in the US, lol.. but I got kind of jealous when I saw that I could've gotten 27% off, lol. Anyways, the device is superb. I actually like it better than the Reaura, and the Reaura is more than double the price of the Tria. The Tria is just more convenient, faster (even though you use more often) and seems to glide over the skin better, despite the fact that it doesn't use a gel. I would recommend both devices, but the I favor the Tria. Enjoy it! Let us know how it works.
ellatu
5% products discount

Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:38 am      Reply with quote
Those are words of encouragement EC413. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the TRIA. I purchased the VISS ipl and was disappointed--it did nothing although the VISS hair removal lamp works great. I am anxious to get started with TRIA rejuv. as soon as it arrives. I have some freckles and age spots that I hope respond to this treatment as well as some wrinkles that have begun. Can it be used on the under eye area?
ellatu
5% products discount

Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:39 am      Reply with quote
Those are words of encouragement EC413. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the TRIA. I purchased the VISS ipl and was disappointed--it did nothing although the VISS hair removal lamp works great. I am anxious to get started with TRIA rejuv. as soon as it arrives. I have some freckles and age spots that I hope respond to this treatment as well as some wrinkles that have begun. Can it be used on the under eye area?
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
Do you need to charge battery daily or after used in level 3 ?
My tria laser only hold 16 minutes (4 days use) in level 2 after fully charge Sad
kathyspeck@hotmail.com

Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
How long do you use it on your arms and legs?
What's your "treatment" protocol? How many minutes?

Surprised I didn't think of this before!
ladyjean
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
lotus003 wrote:
My tria laser only hold 16 minutes (4 days use) in level 2 after fully charge Sad

After fully charging, my Tria stays on for about 25 minutes on level 3.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
ladyjean wrote:
lotus003 wrote:

Thanks ladyjean Smile ,do you using all 25 minutes treatment in once or 2 treatments for face in level 3 ?
ladyjean
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
lotus003 wrote:
ladyjean wrote:
lotus003 wrote:

Thanks ladyjean Smile ,do you using all 25 minutes treatment in once or 2 treatments for face in level 3 ?

I put the Tria back in the charger every time after using. I ran out of charge once while doing my arms, that's why I know how long it lasts.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
After fully charging, my Tria stays on for about 20 minutes on level 3.

I am also charging it every day.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks doba and ladtjean so much Smile
Sandymay
5% products discount

Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:39 am      Reply with quote
mine came yesterday....so excited to try it tonight. Smile

5% products discount

Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:53 am      Reply with quote
My Tria arrived Monday and it refused to charge. I called customer service yesterday and Chris was very apologetic and helpful. They are mailing me a new charger but he told me I didn't have to wait to charge my Tria---just remove the electrical plug portion and plug the USB cable and the charger into my computer and charge it---worked great--full charge in no time Smile I used it last night on level 1. I like this gadget and can't wait to go up to level 2.
Sandymay
5% products discount

Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:44 am      Reply with quote
Ellatu, I'm so happy to hear how good the customer service is. Great tip to charge via the computer.

Good luck on your journey to fabulous skin!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:39 am      Reply with quote
Yeah the TRIA doesn't last as long as I thought it would, but I still probably get about 5-6 treatments on level 2. And since I use 5 times a week, I charge it once a week. Not too bad.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
EC413 wrote:
Yeah the TRIA doesn't last as long as I thought it would, but I still probably get about 5-6 treatments on level 2. And since I use 5 times a week, I charge it once a week. Not too bad.

Maybe I got the bad one Sad My Tria only 4 treatments on level 2 ......
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:43 pm      Reply with quote
lotus003 wrote:
EC413 wrote:

Maybe I got the bad one Sad My Tria only 4 treatments on level 2 ......

Hmm I wouldn't say its a bad one but maybe they vary and aren't consistent.

By the way, I thought my charger was working just fine until I tried charging today, after sitting on the charger all work day, I came home and the blue battery icon was still blinking. Called Tria and the girl on the phone said it's pretty common and that she will send a replacement charger right away. Good customer service!
Tonia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
Tria and Ultrasound
Has anyone read the article on pg 136 of the March 2014 edition of Allure magazine? It's an article about a new procedure that Dermatologists are doing. It combines fractional laser with ultrasound for product delivery. First, a fractional laser is used to create channels in the skin. Then a product is applied evenly to the skin. Last, an ultrasound device is passed over the skin to push the product into the channels.

I have been on the fence about the Merbe but ordered one yesterday after reading this. For those who don't have an ultrasound device, I'll bet applying the topicals after using the Tria within the 1 hour timeframe (before the little channels close), will still increase product penetration. It's kind of like derma rolling for product penetration. It sounds like using the ultrasound afterwards just increases that.

The article mentions specifically using diluted sculptra to increase volume in the face.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
Tonia,

Thank you very much for letting us know about this.

I am currently using Tria (4 weeks every day) and just received my Sqoom and was not sure if I should use them together. My main concern is how will I know the effectiveness of each device if
I use them simultaneously.

I will take pictures tomorrow to compare them with photos that I took four weeks ago to see what Tria already did for my skin. I will report the results.

I may start using both Tria and Sqoom starting tomorrow.
ladyjean
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
I'm just starting to see some improvements from using the Tria. The lines around my eyes look fainter and my marionette lines are softened. I've been using it 5 days a week for over a month. Can't wait to see what improvement a few more months of use will bring!
I'm thinking of buying a Sqoom to add to the Tria regimen but it's not sold in the U.S. Can anyone tell me where to purchase it and how much it costs?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
Ladyjean,

I ordered my Sqoom kit from Dr. Serene in Australia. I emailed her and she gave me a very good price. I also ordered an additional HyaGel. She responded to my emails right away and I am very happy with the service I received.

The shipment was also very fast (one week).
ladyjean
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:03 am      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
Ladyjean,

I ordered my Sqoom kit from Dr. Serene in Australia. I emailed her and she gave me a very good price. I also ordered an additional HyaGel. She responded to my emails right away and I am very happy with the service I received.

The shipment was also very fast (one week).

I looked at her site and the Sqoom is around $900, is that right or can you get a better price?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:18 am      Reply with quote
Try to email her and ask for a discount. She gave me a very good price for the Sqoom kit (Sqoom, cleansing gel and HyaGel). I also ordered an additional HyaGel at a regular price. The shipping was free.
ladyjean
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:30 am      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
Try to email her and ask for a discount. She gave me a very good price for the Sqoom kit (Sqoom, cleansing gel and HyaGel). I also ordered an additional HyaGel at a regular price. The shipping was free.

Thanks Doba, I emailed her and she gave me a big discount on the Sqoom. Shipping was $35, but not bad from Australia to U.S. I ordered the Sqoom by itself and can't wait to get it!

Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |