Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Tria Skin Rejuvenating Laser, new item on TSC
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
shamus wrote:
Well, I've just finished my first week of "rest" from the Tria and so far, am ABSOLUTELY thrilled with my results. The lines around my mouth have significantly reduced. The lines at the corners of my mouth have also really reduced. My skin is still a little rough but I'm exfoliating every day to alleviate that. The hyperpigmentation at the top of my cheekbones has reduced a lot but I can see that maybe another "go round" with my Tria after the rest will help that. But, I also have 3 more weeks of rest so it will be exciting to see further results. Love love love this machine! Blessings

Glad you had such good results shamus! Thanks for your update.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:24 am      Reply with quote
The Tria Skin Rejuvenating Laser who is on special offer in the UK!

It was £549.00 and it is on offer for £450.00

http://www.triabeauty.co.uk/anti-ageing-laser

Great product!

PQ/Philip

5% products discount

Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:16 am      Reply with quote
And you can get a further £50 off making it £400 if you use TRIA50UK code.

seriously tempted now. was going to wait for PQ's reviews but I wanted a laser and microcurrent machine. At the Tria's new price I could afford both and still have some change from the Reaura!
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:47 am      Reply with quote
shorney100 wrote:
And you can get a further £50 off making it £400 if you use TRIA50UK code.

seriously tempted now. was going to wait for PQ's reviews but I wanted a laser and microcurrent machine. At the Tria's new price I could afford both and still have some change from the Reaura!

I am really impressed with the device and at £400.00 it is a bargain!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
I'm actually kind of gutted that this is now on sale for £400 considering what I paid for the device just a few weeks ago.
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
pandora77 wrote:
I'm actually kind of gutted that this is now on sale for £400 considering what I paid for the device just a few weeks ago.

after having an experience with tria re the hair laser, I have no doubt that it ll be selling for much less in a year or so!
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:28 am      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
pandora77 wrote:

after having an experience with tria re the hair laser, I have no doubt that it ll be selling for much less in a year or so!

I did expect the price to drop eventually but it is a bit annoying when it comes down by £150 in a matter of weeks!

I am guessing they might be having trouble shifting the product.
shamus
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:12 am      Reply with quote
I was a little upset when they had the Tria special of $100.00 off a few weeks ago...but then I realized that life always happens like that....the minute you purchase something, you'll see it for a lesser price. At least I was into my 6th week or so of treatment, so in that way, I was ahead of the game.
Rebecca1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
shamus wrote:
I was a little upset when they had the Tria special of $100.00 off a few weeks ago...but then I realized that life always happens like that....the minute you purchase something, you'll see it for a lesser price. At least I was into my 6th week or so of treatment, so in that way, I was ahead of the game.

Exactly! And given that this thing actually WORKS Surprised it would be worth it at even a much higher price!
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
Rebecca1 wrote:
shamus wrote:

Exactly! And given that this thing actually WORKS Surprised it would be worth it at even a much higher price!

True!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:01 am      Reply with quote
I am vey interested in the Tria and the microcurrent Caci unit.

Does Tria ship to Australia? I wish EDS would do these gadgets!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
Bermie2 wrote:

Hey Bernie, i am in Australia and no they don't Sad You cannot even pay on your Australian credit card. I used a service called "we buy it for you". It might have cost me extra, but certainly worthwhile. Delighted with this device.

HTH
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
Starting week 6 - skin looking bright, radiant, smooth, I am really pleased with this device.

Will write my final review at week 8.

Philip

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:44 am      Reply with quote
Rebecca did you get yours from the shopping channel?
Bermie2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:11 am      Reply with quote
Rebecca1 wrote:
Bermie2 wrote:

Hey Bernie, i am in Australia and no they don't Sad You cannot even pay on your Australian credit card. I used a service called "we buy it for you". It might have cost me extra, but certainly worthwhile. Delighted with this device.

HTH

thanks Rebecca! If you can't use an Australian credit card how did you pay? if you don't mind me asking?

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:41 am      Reply with quote
I know their hair removal laser started off at $500 and is now on Amazon for $350 i think. I'm hoping this gets approved in the U.S. and the price drops eventually.

But hey.. paying $500 and looking younger now is worth not waiting for the price drop. I wish I could get one.
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
hotdocgirl wrote:
I know their hair removal laser started off at $500 and is now on Amazon for $350 i think. I'm hoping this gets approved in the U.S. and the price drops eventually.

But hey.. paying $500 and looking younger now is worth not waiting for the price drop. I wish I could get one.

no, their hair removal started at $1000 or $995, I know cause i paid it in 2008! lol... and it didnt even do what it claimed...
hotdocgirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
hotdocgirl wrote:

no, their hair removal started at $1000 or $995, I know cause i paid it in 2008! lol... and it didnt even do what it claimed...

Oh dear.. I thought it was $500. ouch!
Rebecca1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
Bermie2 wrote:
Rebecca1 wrote:
Bermie2 wrote:

HTH

thanks Rebecca! If you can't use an Australian credit card how did you pay? if you don't mind me asking?

The company "we buy it for you"...purchases for you. You pay them direct, plus their fee, plus postage etc.

hth
sunkist4444

Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:50 pm      Reply with quote
hi all,

im sort of new here. i've been a memeber a while but i just read and have not posted much.

i've been reading all the great info you guys have posted. i have a tria laser for 2 weeks now and am using it at level 3. i was just surfing the internet and came across some troubling information regarding laser. horror stories on realself website . does anybody know if fraxel laser can cause damage after a period of time. what i briefly read was holes in the face and sagging skin. the after affects from what i read were apparent not right away but months and years later. this makes me nervous. any thoughts.. or am i over reacting.
sunkist4444

Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:52 pm      Reply with quote
just a note, i lost my profile password a while back and created an new account under my current user id so it looks like im new but my old acount was sunkist4338
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:45 am      Reply with quote
Bec would you mind telling me where you got yours from please? I'm seriously considering a purchase here Bad Grin
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
Hello sunkist444 Smile You can call EDS office and tell them your story that you lost your password (and profile) so that they can retrieve it and give back your old name and profile. Good luck! Smile

sunkist4444 wrote:
just a note, i lost my profile password a while back and created an new account under my current user id so it looks like im new but my old acount was sunkist4338
Rebecca1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Mishey wrote:
Bec would you mind telling me where you got yours from please? I'm seriously considering a purchase here Bad Grin

Hi Michey....

http://webuyitforyou.com/

will also send you an email Smile

xxx
kzfou

Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
Rebecca1 wrote:
Mishey wrote:

Hi Michey....

webuyitforyou....dot....com

will also send you an email Smile

xxx

It looks like they ship FROM the US. Has anybody used their services to ship TO the US?
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:44 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |