Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Tria Skin Rejuvenating Laser, new item on TSC
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
Also in the US, having a really difficult time figuring out a way to get this.. seems like we are the last to get everything.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
I had no luck with the website "webuyitforyou". The representative said that it was too risky to send to the US after he checked with customs & FDA. The site had accommodated others but just my luck, they had decided to stop exactly at the moment I needed their service. I was not giving up that easily & I was on the hunt! Luckily, I found someone who had listings on eBay recently but had just sold what he had on hand when I discovered the listing. I decided to follow up by email with him & he had one device on hand so I grabbed it. I paid through Paypal Thursday evening (4-11) before he even listed it on eBay! I cannot wait to get my hot little hands on this device. I have read & reread the posts here & decided to treat myself after completing another successful but loooooonng tax season! I hope it ships soon! Very Happy
Grovetax

Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
BTW, I have really enjoyed and am grateful to all who have shared their experience using the Tria. It is extremely helpful for me. Just wanted to say thanks for the time you give to posting & please continue.
Sabrina2

Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:46 am      Reply with quote
I am also new here and have found it so helpful to be able to see how others are finding the Tria. BTW I am in Canada and see that the shopping network is showing the device to be out of stock for the past few weeks. So glad I got mine before they ran out!!!
DebM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:00 am      Reply with quote
omg I dropped my tria and almost had a heart attack!!!! I was afraid I'd have to send it in for repair. It fits tightly back into the charger, tighter than before but seems to work okay. I think that bottom end must have moved alittle.....
shamus
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
When I spoke with Tria several months ago, they thought that they might get FDA approval in the USA by June or so!
As an aside, Tria headquarters apparently is in San Francisco!!!!! Start a protest with placards, everyone!!!!
Pinot
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
shamus wrote:
When I spoke with Tria several months ago, they thought that they might get FDA approval in the USA by June or so!

Oh I hope so! My lip lines are begging for a Tria! Laughing
Seriously, I need this in my life!

ETA: Woo hoo ... just realized I'm a "Full Member" with this post! Very Happy
Chocolat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
I got my Tria about ten days ago and started using it on Level 1. It was a bit sting-y but nothing very intense. My face was barely different in color immediately afterwards; my neck was reddish, but that was gone by the next morning. What I did notice fairly soon, within 2-3 days, was two areas of persistent pore congestion I'd been dealing with for a while started getting more red. Not the pore itself, but the area around it; as an size estimate, if you dip your pinky finger in ink and then touched a piece of paper, about that size. And the skin there got really really dry, though I stayed on level 1. I figure that previous skin damage will surface thru using the laser, correct? And yes, bad girl, I had been squeezing the pore trying to get stuff out. So maybe that reddened area is the surrounding skin damage now showing. I don't know what else it could be. Not happening anywhere else but those areas also got very very dry. NCN water gel is great for a very gentle removal of flakies and peeling. Then, I accidentally caught a faceful of steam while trying to inhale eucalyptus steam for congestion, and though I was trying to be careful with the steam I developed the first rosacea outbreak I've had in years on the right cheek. Cripes! Through using calming serums, colostrum/manuka honey masks and leaving a coating of emu oil on at night topped with a thin mask of manuka honey with a bit of a sulphur mask, after three days it seems mainly resolved but I had to stop the Tria for now. After it's totally healed, I will start over and see if I can progress to level 2 after an adjustment period.
Grovetax

Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
Bad news! I am so disappointed. The guy I bought the Tria from refunded my money because of a problem with information or the supplier or something. I really don't understand completely. All that I do know is that I am left still trying to find a way to get this device because I am in the US. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
shamus
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
@ 2Maria....congrats on completing your treatments. I found that I just continued to exfoliate and as the days went by, my skin got softer and softer and the dryness left. So, personally, I didn't find that I needed anything extra besides my Clarisonic or a good washcloth.
Blessings
Zelda
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:03 am      Reply with quote
Just about to start my second round, going to try level 3 at least once.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:58 am      Reply with quote
Can someone tell me if I order one from Canada, Can I have it shipped to the US? If I find a person in Canada to order this, can they ship it to the US?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:07 am      Reply with quote
sherryf13500 wrote:
Can someone tell me if I order one from Canada, Can I have it shipped to the US? If I find a person in Canada to order this, can they ship it to the US?

sherryfl3500 - I would like to know this too. After reading so many awesome testimonials, I (jokingly) told my husband to load up the car, we're heading to Canada! Laughing
havana8

Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:40 am      Reply with quote
sherryf13500 wrote:

Closer to the beginning of the thread (and sporadically throughout), some mentioned having their Canadian friend or relative buy/receive/forward it on for them; some from outside Canada called TSC (not Tria) to purchase and then shipped it to a Canadian friend who forwarded it on to them; and still others used a mail forwarding service such as shipito.com. HTHs! Smile
light123
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:45 am      Reply with quote
I just recently discovered this forum and have been reading a lot of comments, feedback and advices. Encouraged by the positive comments I just bought my first anti-age device, Tripollar Stop and have been using it for a week. Now, in order to catch up with you all I spent today hours searching for the tria rejuv laser and got stuck with the same issue, how to get it to Finland. Did not find anything on ebay and only alternative left is the uk site of triabeauty, but the price is hefty.
I do not have any friends in Canada but if anyone living there could help me to acquire the device, i would be veeeeery grateful.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:44 am      Reply with quote
Pinot wrote:
shamus wrote:

Oh I hope so! My lip lines are begging for a Tria! Laughing
Seriously, I need this in my life!

ETA: Woo hoo ... just realized I'm a "Full Member" with this post! Very Happy

Pinot - that is great news!

PQ

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you PQ ... you're so sweet! Very Happy

Even though I don't have a Tria (yet!), I do have a question. How long does an entire session last? My main area of focus would be those darn non-smoker's smoker lines, in fact, the whole area around my mouth. And way upthread someone asked about using it down the middle of the neck where it tends to get crepy. Anyone tried it there and/or had success on the neck?

Thanks! This is such an amazing forum ... so glad I found you guys! (hugs)
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
Happy Camper here- Tria on It's way. Woohoo...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Chocolat - How is it going with the TRIA....

Chocolat wrote:
Sabrina, have you tried numbing cream on the backs of your hands like people use with dermarolling? That might help. I haven't read here that you shouldn't use numbing cream, but can't recall the entire thread contents.

I just got my Tria in the mail via Canada express post, I just bought it Friday so I'm psyched! Activation was no problem so I'm off to put it in the charger and start tomorrow.

5% products discount

Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
Pinot
On level 3 (high) it takes 10 minutes. 1 and 2 take less time. I used level 3.

I have just completed my first round and am just over a week on my rest period. Almost immediately the results are very evident. The smokers lip has improved, the mouth area is firmer, the number 11 has smoothed a bit, the smile line from outside the eye is almost gone, and the face just looks fresher and brighter. I am just thrilled. Very Happy

When doing the neck, just look up where the thyroid gland is and avoid that area.
Pinot
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Happy Camper here- Tria on It's way. Woohoo...

sister sweets - So jealous! Mad ........ Very Happy Hope you have great success with it! Keep us posted please!

2Maria - thanks for the info! Your results sound amazing! Guess you're a happy camper too! Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:20 am      Reply with quote
I've decided to take a longer break as going away for a week and can't take the TRIA with me - It it 4 weeks now since I finished my first round so it will be about 8 weeks until I start my next one, will this be o.k. do you think? Going to try level 3 next time.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi all....just to let you know some info I rec'd from Tria.....I inquired about bumping up my usage to twice daily to speed up the whole process. Tria told me the only reason they suggest once daily, preferably at night is because the skin is very sensitive to sunlight after and typically you go out during the day to work, etc. I'm now doing it twice a day because I'm fortunate to work from home and I'm not exposed to sunlight during the day. Just thought I'd share that....xo Smile
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:21 am      Reply with quote
HI! I'm a little confused...do the Dermapen and Tria essentially do the same thing in regards to lip lines? THANKS Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:19 am      Reply with quote

Zelda- I have the ReAura (like the Tria) and I wait 6 to 8 weeks between rounds. It won't affect you results other then you won't get as many treatment rounds in a year.

Mars-The Dermapen and the Tria work on the same principle of making microscopic holes in the skin. One does it by heat/laser and one does it mechanically by needles.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:12 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |