Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Tria Skin Rejuvenating Laser, new item on TSC
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
light123
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 24, 2013 6:39 am      Reply with quote
Anne5899 wrote:
Thanks everyone for your answers to my question. Glad I checked in before ordering another device! Made that mistake before. I was using the Nuface Trinity and thought I would save time with two so got my husband to get me one for my birthday (wrong!). I hadn't even got it out of the box but I emailed a question regarding charging the device to Nuface and mentioned that I planned to use two to cut down the time, but I was told that one side would cancel out the other. Expensive mistake! Now I just need to find out how to use EBay to dispose of all of my expensive mistakes. Thanks again everyone. Anne Very Happy

Anne, if you decided to get rid of the second NuFace, let me know, I may help you there Wink
Nice day!
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 24, 2013 7:17 am      Reply with quote
please, correct me if I am wrong! But are some of us using the pico on prog 2 After the tria?

My face is very red after and I usually can only put on my serums and after some time, a retinol cream, I can't see my skin being able to cope with the pico after, but could I do it (Prog 2) before?
I know this seems a bit counterintuitive but I think its the only way I could tolerate it.

Or am I being stupid Question

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 24, 2013 9:02 am      Reply with quote
10Sylvia5 wrote:
please, correct me if I am wrong! But are some of us using the pico on prog 2 After the tria?

My face is very red after and I usually can only put on my serums and after some time, a retinol cream, I can't see my skin being able to cope with the pico after, but could I do it (Prog 2) before?
I know this seems a bit counterintuitive but I think its the only way I could tolerate it.

Or am I being stupid Question

Hi Sylvia - I did see some members mention that they were going to try using the Pico on P2 after the Tria, including PQ. I don't think it's going to impact your skin negatively by using the Pico after the Tria treatment (unless you are sensitive to the salt in the ionic spray like I am). Personally, I haven't tried Pico P2 yet. I am hoping to do that soon. I find Tria Level 2 just bearable at this point and plan to stick with it until the end of the 8 weeks... Maybe next round I'll mix Level 2 and 3. I think it really depends on your skin type and pain tolerance!! My skin is thinner and more sensitive. Best, Aprile
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 24, 2013 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
thanks Aprile, thats good to know, I think I might be brave enough to try it sat.
I have only used the pico on 1 as well,it is a good gadget isn't it?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 24, 2013 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone I'm back! Very Happy After three weeks of bronchitis followed by catching a really nasty sinus/respiratory virus that both me and my husband had (with three trips to the ER with one overnight stay for me, and one trip to the ER for him on one of those same nights!), I finally feel ready to resume using the Tria again. I'd only used it 7-10 days on Level 1 when this round of yuckiness struck. Glad to see you have all persisted and I know will be getting some nice results in the rest period and subsequent rounds.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 24, 2013 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome back Chocolat. Hope you'll jump back into things. I am enjoying using the Tria/Pico combination. P1 in the morning, Tria at night.
Sylvia,
I have used P2 after the Tria as I think this is likely optimal but really - who knows. Using it before Tria is probably fine also. I think the signicance may be in using them in sequence.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 24, 2013 9:31 pm      Reply with quote
I wanted to report in on my progress- no reduction in smile line ( veeerrry faint, I really was expecting it to completely disappear),BUT there is a firming under my eyes that began a few days ago. I must spend a lot of time poking at my under eye skin.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 30, 2013 12:31 am      Reply with quote
Just started on my 2nd session of Tria treatments and thought I might be able to go to level 3 but not so far its OUCH! and I am still red in the morning on level 2...

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 30, 2013 7:06 am      Reply with quote
Zelda wrote:
Just started on my 2nd session of Tria treatments and thought I might be able to go to level 3 but not so far its OUCH! and I am still red in the morning on level 2...

Does level 3 hurt more from the beginning, or is it because you spend more time on one area?

(I have not tried my Tria yet because I will be on a - hopefully sunny - holiday next week).
shamus
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 30, 2013 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
I found that not only does level 3 hurt more but it's a longer treatment....double whammy. But, I've discovered and bored you all ad nauseum how sensitive my skin is. I'm in my 3rd rest period but I thought I'd try the level 3 for 2 nights just to see what happened and the pain isn't as bad nor am i as red. So, my skin has really adjusted to the pain/redness so on my 4th go-round, I'm going to be able to jump to level 3. Which means more results. So, I'm living testimonial that your skin does eventually adjust.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 30, 2013 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
Agree Shamus. I use level 3 and after all these weeks it's less painful finally. It is also longer than Level 2 which truly is a double whammy. My skin adapted fine to Level 3- I have no excuse but to take the pain and longer treatment time.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 31, 2013 12:30 am      Reply with quote
Thanks all - I shall live in hope of going up to Level 3.... still red this morning at using level 2 at 7pm last night.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 31, 2013 6:09 am      Reply with quote
Just wondered what Tria users thoughts are on facial exercise and massage when using the Tria? I figure that the derma roller and other devices shouldn't be used while using laser but am not sure if massage and facial exercise should also be avoided, would that be over kill?
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 31, 2013 11:50 am      Reply with quote
Pandora - Facial exercise can be used in conjunction with the Tria because the laser is not really working on the muscles. It does stimulate collagen and can also assist in skin tightening, but won't really lift the facial muscles. Btw, I am mainly using the Pico mainly for that, but still continue to do a few favorite facial exercises... It works out just fine. Best, Aprile Smile
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:33 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Aprile, that does make sense, I'll try some out and see how I get on!
light123
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
Hurray, I just got my Tria and tried it on level 1, it works. My million thanks go to a wonderful Canadian member of this forum, who helped me to receive the device.
I am at the end of my first 8 week round with Stop, is it safe to stop the Stop and start using Tria? I went through the comments, but could find only advices related to simultaneous use, which is a no-no.
I so much would like to use Tria, but I am afraid not to cause any damage to my face. Does the skin need some recovery time after Stop or is it safe to continue with Tria straightaway?
This forum has been amazingly useful, I learned so many things i didn't have a clue about just two months ago Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
I believe Photoqueen has a suggested protocol for layering different treatments - I forget whether it was on this forum, or on his site where he reviews products.
light123
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
Thank You Mismis,for pointing me into the right direction,I did find the table on Photoqueen's site, very practical info Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:13 am      Reply with quote
Yes, it was really GOOD of Philip to compile that for the rest of us. Have referred to it myself!
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:16 am      Reply with quote
mismis wrote:
Yes, it was really GOOD of Philip to compile that for the rest of us. Have referred to it myself!

I am pleased it is helping.

PQ/Philip

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
Hi PQ - I have not yet completed my first 8 weeks as yet with the Tria, but I was wondering how long does it take to see more impressive improvements? Thanks, Aprile
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:41 pm      Reply with quote
aprile wrote:
Hi PQ - I have not yet completed my first 8 weeks as yet with the Tria, but I was wondering how long does it take to see more impressive improvements? Thanks, Aprile

Aprile, well done, keep going, for me it was around week 6 onwards.

PQ

5% products discount

Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:42 am      Reply with quote
Philip, do you mind me asking if you prefer the Tria to Reaura as I recall you have the Reaura and previously used it. What in your opinion is the difference and if you have a preference, why?
Anne
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
aprile wrote:

Aprile, well done, keep going, for me it was around week 6 onwards.

PQ

Awesome PQ - Yes I will keep going. Last night for the first time, I finally did not feel super sensitive using Level 3. Looking forward to seeing what Level 3 brings. I think I'm probably close to week 7, although I have missed about a weeks worth of treatments...which puts me a little behind.. Getting there...slowly but surely. I figure by week 8 I should start seeing more at Level 3. Smile
Jadmanx

Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:27 am      Reply with quote
Can someting Tell me whats a pico.?

Did Simone use Vitamine b12 After unsinnig the tria?
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |