Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Tria Skin Rejuvenating Laser, new item on TSC
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Cloudnine

Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:53 am      Reply with quote
I live in Ireland and would like to purchase the Tria system. However, the cost here is almost double to the Canadian price. Does anyone know if it is possible to purchase the kit from Canada? Would the warranty be valid?
2Maria
5% products discount

Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:58 am      Reply with quote
Dear cloudnine,
Just contact Tria and find out. They ship out of Canada.
Joyceglenn

Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:04 am      Reply with quote
Doodles, is your Tria Rejuvenating Laser still available?
doodles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:53 am      Reply with quote
Joyceglenn wrote:
Doodles, is your Tria Rejuvenating Laser still available?

Hi Joyceglenn, I sent you a PM.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
So glad you may have a buyer doodles and Joyceglenn - hopefully a happy Tria owner. I love mine.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
I love my Tria too, but have just done a 1mm roll this week so my next bout of tria will have to wait, I think for 8 weeks to let my skin recover from the roll ( it was a good one)

I do like the combo of courses of rolling and courses of tria, ( with decent spaces of time between)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
Doodles, I pm'ed you a reply. Smile
doodles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
So glad you may have a buyer doodles and Joyceglenn - hopefully a happy Tria owner. I love mine.

I like the Tria, but I guess I was expecting it to address problems which I know it was not made for. I also have quite a few skincare gadgets and not enough time so somethings got to go!

My problem was never fine lines or pigmentation. I have been using Retin A or Tazorac for 10+ years and they have managed to keep my skin looking pretty decent. I have been very sick these last couple of years and lost a lot of weight in a very short amount of time and so I find my biggest concern to be gauntness and sagging - neither of which the Tria can address.

I am glad for everyone that is getting great results with it. I do believe it is a great little machine, but sadly not for me Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
Doodles....I hope you are feeling better!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Doodles,

Hope you are a better too.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Bethany and Sylvia - I appreciate that! Doing much better, but it's still one day at a time.

Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:09 am      Reply with quote
Be well, Doodles -- I will say a little prayer for you.
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:01 am      Reply with quote
2Maria wrote:
Hi Aprile and all,
I am in the middle of round 3 and using and using mostly level 2.
I used to have uneven colour but now my complexion colour is very clear and even. Mind you I still have some light pigmentation on my cheeks. I feel some new spots appeared this summer. Guess my SPF was not high enough.
My number 11 only very faint. The line/wrinkle from outside edge of eye just diappeared.
The pores are really not very noticeable, especially on the cheeks, where the skin is just smooth.
The smokers lip has improved so much already.
I really love and can't get over the change in the area at the sides of the mouth. No more droop line, just a softening of the area. This spot I feel has really taken years off.
....and it just keeps getting better all the time.
As I said before, I love my Tria.

Very Happy

Hi Maria - Thank you so much for sharing your results. I am noticing a decrease in the "smokers" lines too and its very encouraging!
Overall I really feel my skin looks more refreshed and refined and the pores on my nose and cheeks are much less ntoiceable. I've just started Round 2 and and looking forward to see what transpires. Thank you again for sharing. Best, Aprile Very Happy
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:05 am      Reply with quote
doodles wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

I like the Tria, but I guess I was expecting it to address problems which I know it was not made for. I also have quite a few skincare gadgets and not enough time so somethings got to go!

My problem was never fine lines or pigmentation. I have been using Retin A or Tazorac for 10+ years and they have managed to keep my skin looking pretty decent. I have been very sick these last couple of years and lost a lot of weight in a very short amount of time and so I find my biggest concern to be gauntness and sagging - neither of which the Tria can address.

I am glad for everyone that is getting great results with it. I do believe it is a great little machine, but sadly not for me Sad

Hey Doodles, So sorry to hear you have not been well. You might want to consider facial exercise or even microcurrent. Both can help with lifting and filling out the face. I wish you all the best, Aprile
doodles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone for the well-wishes!.

Aprile, I tried LouLou's exercises for 3 months and honestly saw no difference. I don't know if I was doing them incorrectly or what? I have been using the Pico since mid-April and have not seen enough improvements for me to recommend it to anyone, but I will keep on using it as at this point I don't know what else to do. I am hoping to get the Merbe sometime soon, but thanks to past experience, I am learning to lower my expectations for any of these home use devices! Doodles.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
doodles wrote:
Thanks everyone for the well-wishes!.

Aprile, I tried LouLou's exercises for 3 months and honestly saw no difference. I don't know if I was doing them incorrectly or what? I have been using the Pico since mid-April and have not seen enough improvements for me to recommend it to anyone, but I will keep on using it as at this point I don't know what else to do. I am hoping to get the Merbe sometime soon, but thanks to past experience, I am learning to lower my expectations for any of these home use devices! Doodles.

Give it some time too, as the body still needs sto heal... you will get there!!! FE is a hard thing to grasp at first.. Pico works on P2 if used consitently. If your gaunt issues are in the lower cheek area, you might want to try what I do. You use black glove on top underneath the apple then push up beneath with the red glove and hold for 30-40 seconds in that area... Depending upon how wide your face is, do it across the face in two or three areas. I would do that every day. It's been helping me but it does take some time for it to stay longer and longer each time.. Wishing you all the best in your recovery, Aprile Very Happy
Jackie284
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

do any of you that own the Tripollar STOP still manage to use it somehow whilst using the Tria? or do you not use the STOP at all now?

thanks

Jackie xx
yjackson

Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:13 am      Reply with quote
I just finished an 8-week cycle of my tria. My results are amazing. Im 51 years old and have freckly skin; I used a ton of foundation to try to make my skin look smooth. My skin is now soft like butter and I don't even need to use foundation! Also, my product actually sinks into my skin, doesn't just sit on top. I will always use this little gem!
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:44 am      Reply with quote
Jackie284 wrote:
Hi everyone,

do any of you that own the Tripollar STOP still manage to use it somehow whilst using the Tria? or do you not use the STOP at all now?

thanks

Jackie xx

I have the ReAura and the Stop but use only one of the machines during an 8 week treatment series. I would think it is too much for the skin to use concurrently. Especially because you have to use the Tria everyday during a treatment round.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:04 am      Reply with quote
thanks Cookie!

do you just alternate between the STOP and the Reaura then?

Jackie xx
chantrelle99
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
The Tria is now calling me. As I was looking at skin gadgets (clarisonic Opal) I found out about this device.

Even if it is more money I believe it would be a much better investmemt from reading this post.

I will see my derm this in a few days. I sure will ask him what he things about it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
Jackie284 wrote:
thanks Cookie!

do you just alternate between the STOP and the Reaura then?

Jackie xx

Sorry Jackie- just seeing this post. I do alternate between series. My routine lately has been 8 weeks ReAura or Stop and then a round of dermarolling, and then ReAura or Stop again. I leave at least 4 to 6 weeks between series.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:26 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I bought my Tria about a year ago but due to life getting in the way I never really got round to using it much. Things are a bit more stable now so am wanting to use it.

I am 36 and I don't have any major issues with wrinkles or pigmentation but I do want to address pores, texture, fine lines and some minor acne scaring. My issue is that I am unable to use the tria everynight for 8 weeks. I have to travel out of town a few nights a week and so that means I can only really use the Tria 4-5 nights a week during the treatment phase.

Is this going to be a major problem? It is really not possible for me to do the treatment when I am away. In future I would hope to be able to use it everynight but for the next couple of rounds I just want to get started using it when I can. Any idea of how this might affect my results, will I still get any?
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:54 am      Reply with quote
pandora77 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I bought my Tria about a year ago but due to life getting in the way I never really got round to using it much. Things are a bit more stable now so am wanting to use it.

I am 36 and I don't have any major issues with wrinkles or pigmentation but I do want to address pores, texture, fine lines and some minor acne scaring. My issue is that I am unable to use the tria everynight for 8 weeks. I have to travel out of town a few nights a week and so that means I can only really use the Tria 4-5 nights a week during the treatment phase.

Is this going to be a major problem? It is really not possible for me to do the treatment when I am away. In future I would hope to be able to use it everynight but for the next couple of rounds I just want to get started using it when I can. Any idea of how this might affect my results, will I still get any?

Hi Pandora - This was addressed earlier in the thread by one of our members, Phillip (PQ) who is also has a blog. He is no longer posting and is sorely missed on these boards. But, YES you can skip or miss treatments during the 8 weeks. All you need to do is keep track and add them on at the end of the cycle. It shouldn't affect results in the least. Very Happy Best, Aprile
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:55 am      Reply with quote
ETA - Here is PQ's blog:

http://homebeautydevices.wordpress.com Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |