Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Beautiful Image micro current
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:50 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
sister sweets wrote:
Thanks Keliu - it's a start. Are you using any products with your machine?

With the gloves I just use water. With the probes I use either Aloe Vera Gel or a conductive gel.

I've also had a go using the body probes on the face (which is what Christine does). I think I like these better than the probes with the q-tips - not sure yet.

A friend of mine thinks that I should go and get a professional treatment done at a salon to see how it feels and what movements they do - that would probably be a good idea.

Keliu, you could do a Skype lesson with Christine? I know you have to pay but it might be worth it to you.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:45 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:

Keliu, you could do a Skype lesson with Christine? I know you have to pay but it might be worth it to you.

The only trouble with that idea is that I haven't had much luck with talking to my daughter on Skype. She lives in Europe and I'm in Australia - the reception has been so bad that we've had to give up on it. When I rang England on Skype to try and order the ReAura Laser the other night, they couldn't hear me at all - and I tried four times.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:59 am      Reply with quote
I did a lesson with Christine on FaceTime with my iPad and it was way better than Skype. Skype has delays and not always clear. I have also used it with friends in other countries.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:12 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I did a lesson with Christine on FaceTime with my iPad and it was way better than Skype. Skype has delays and not always clear. I have also used it with friends in other countries.

Really, I've never heard of that - I'll go check it out because Skype is a nightmare!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:15 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:

Hi Toby, did you like your lesson and did you think it was worth it?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
Toby wrote:

Hi Toby, did you like your lesson and did you think it was worth it?

Yes it was more than worth it. She is highly skilled in technique and also in demonstration. She can easily assess your areas of concern by studying your face and then tailoring the lesson to meet your needs. I saw instant lift where the techniques I had been using were not as dramatic.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
So am I reading this right, one needs 12 sessions to get the results then just once a month to maintain?

What a shame were aren't all neighbors, we could share one Laughing !!

Keliu any results yet?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:

Keliu any results yet?

Not that I can see. I've watched many of the YouTube videos and don't see how I can do anything different to improve my technique. I really like using the gloves - might concentrate on that more.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
If you ladies where my neighbors we could set up shop with all of our gadgets!!!I have actually investigated going back to school for a specialty with microcurrent...unfortunately nothing is available in my area.

Yes Tiny there are 10-15 treatments before maintenance. I am glad I got the treatments done professionally because I learned a lot. I am way more comprehensive on the treatments I do than the ones I received.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
If you ladies where my neighbors we could set up shop with all of our gadgets!!!I have actually investigated going back to school for a specialty with microcurrent...unfortunately nothing is available in my area.

Yes Tiny there are 10-15 treatments before maintenance. I am glad I got the treatments done professionally because I learned a lot. I am way more comprehensive on the treatments I do than the ones I received.

I would LOVE to be yalls neighbor!!! We could drink wine and get beautiful at same time!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Toby wrote:

I would LOVE to be yalls neighbor!!! We could drink wine and get beautiful at same time!!
Now you're talking girlfriend!I can tell you the more wine we would drink the better we would look....until the next day of course! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Tiny wrote:
Toby wrote:

Now your talking girlfriend!I can tell you the more wine we would drink the better we would look....until the next day of course! Laughing

We just have to make sure we live near Kelui and PQ, between them they surely have everything!!! Well you might too Toby Very Happy ! I can def supply the wine

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
If you ladies where my neighbors we could set up shop with all of our gadgets!

Thanks Toby for the information. Maybe if I get a machine I'll make a trip to Austin to get a treatment from Christine and I can do a lesson in person. I have one whole bathroom counter in my house that is nothing but gadgets and potions. My husband ask me if I'm going to start taking clients. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:07 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
......Not that I can see. I've watched many of the YouTube videos and don't see how I can do anything different to improve my technique. I really like using the gloves - might concentrate on that more.

Keliu,

Do you think that the gloves can replace probes?
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:11 am      Reply with quote
summer2004 wrote:
Keliu wrote:
......Not that I can see. I've watched many of the YouTube videos and don't see how I can do anything different to improve my technique. I really like using the gloves - might concentrate on that more.

Keliu,

Do you think that the gloves can replace probes?

I don't see why not. Both hands are "electrified" and operate in the same way as the probes - except you can feel what you're doing and have more control.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:12 am      Reply with quote
Hello to all ladies here,

I am reading and trying al this stuff, and now i have to buy the machine. I pushed the buy button on ebay
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/MICROCURRENT-ULTRASOUND-FACIAL-TONING-LIFTING-MACHINE-/220817195412?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item3369bb019

I am from the netherlands so i have to wait a while. sept 5/ sept 11

Hope this wil work
chery
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:55 am      Reply with quote
Congratulation Chery! That's the device I have been watching so I'm anxious for your review. What makes me undecided is the seller never answered a question I sent twice.
I hope CACI or CNC device will be more comprehensible.
chery
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:28 am      Reply with quote
Ok i wil report how it works, I emailed him before buy. Just asked about confurter for nederlands. He did answered to me. Hope its an good machine. My friend is engineer and sad microcurrent is al the same, its just the skin resistens. You can lower the intensitie to correct this.the expencive machine does it automaticaly. The only problem is to know the exact micro amps for your skin.
Hope you can read my english
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
chery wrote:

I am reading and trying al this stuff, and now i have to buy the machine. I pushed the buy button on ebay
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/MICROCURRENT-ULTRASOUND-FACIAL-TONING-LIFTING-MACHINE-/220817195412?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item3369bb019

Hope this wil work
chery

Men like to look good too!

Philip

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
chery wrote:

Hope this wil work
chery

Men like to look good too!

Philip

Wink That's right PQ And we like them to look good.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:02 pm      Reply with quote
Toby, Did you do your lesson with a Nuface or some other kind of microcurrent?

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:51 am      Reply with quote
Haha ok hi to al men to, but they mostly do already look good.

chery
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:52 am      Reply with quote
chery wrote:
Haha ok hi to al men to, but they mostly do already look good.

chery

Smile

pQ

5% products discount

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:27 am      Reply with quote
chery wrote:
Ok i wil report how it works, I emailed him before buy. Just asked about confurter for nederlands. He did answered to me. Hope its an good machine. My friend is engineer and sad microcurrent is al the same, its just the skin resistens. You can lower the intensitie to correct this.the expencive machine does it automaticaly. The only problem is to know the exact micro amps for your skin.
Hope you can read my english

Hoi Chery (ook nederlands:))

Yes, it's true every face is different with some having more resistance than others.

But you make a mistake when you think all the microcurrent machines out there are the same, they can vary widely.

http://www.east-westseminars.com/downloads/HowToChoose.pdf
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
Fé wrote:

Hoi Chery (ook nederlands:))

Yes, it's true every face is different with some having more resistance than others.

But you make a mistake when you think all the microcurrent machines out there are the same, they can vary widely.

http://www.east-westseminars.com/downloads/HowToChoose.pdf

Darren Starwynn is mainly concerned with microcurrent used for medical purposes. His article is promoting a machine that he himself has developed and sells - the Acutron.

http://www.eastwestmed.com/product_description.php

This machine would not be suitable for microcurrent facials.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:07 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |