Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Beautiful Image micro current
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:30 am      Reply with quote
Where does one find a used Beautiful Image machine? The only place I could think of is Ebay, I did a search but didn't find any.
ReginaB
5% products discount

Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:45 am      Reply with quote
I purchased mine on ebay. They have ranged in price over the past 3 months from $2,700 - $3,100.

I looked at used spa supplies on other websites, but they all wanted $3,500 - $4,500. The owner Ray Baker may sell you a demo but it would be in the $3,500 + range.
ReginaB
5% products discount

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:21 am      Reply with quote
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271145866156&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:30 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Regina, I bought NuFace Trinity but haven't been able to use it yet. Right after it arrived I fell and fractured my right shoulder. I had surgery a week ago, now I'm going thru physical therapy. My daughter might be interested in this Beautiful Image, I'll sent her the link/
ReginaB
5% products discount

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:32 am      Reply with quote
I paid $3,000 for mine.
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
Well I finally broke down and bought one of these. I should get it next week. I am going to try to go down to Austin to get a lesson from Christine but I'm sure I will have some questions and need help. Thanks for everyone's reviews. I'm really looking forward to using this machine. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:18 am      Reply with quote
Bellezza
Sorry to hear about your accident - get well soon!
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Holmes, it's a bummer... I have a very limited range of motion with my right arm. Cannot use NuFace yet.
ReginaB
5% products discount

Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:33 am      Reply with quote
I would buy it now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111019312680&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
chery
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:09 am      Reply with quote
I am on my eight session with the caci machine and only see my eyebrows a little higher. People think my face looks smaller.I stopped the amino peptide because my face looks very dry, no wow factor yet, is this ok. Any help is welcome. I have the course from Barbara, so i think i am doing it wright but not sure.

Cherry
ReginaB
5% products discount

Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:05 am      Reply with quote
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190809323270&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
I have noticed all of the plastic surgeons on realself are basically dissing microcurrent...dismissing it as a do nothing treatment.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
I have noticed all of the plastic surgeons on realself are basically dissing microcurrent...dismissing it as a do nothing treatment.
Micro-current is not a facelift but it can produce results of lift, tone, and skin rejuvenation. I am proof and so are the group of friends I do treatments on. It isn't an overnight fix but over time it is a definite improvement and I continue to be pleased with on going results. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:23 am      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:

Microcurrent has been used by the medical profession for years:

http://www.electrotherapy.org/downloads/Modalities/Microcurrent%20Therapy%20references%20Sept%202011.pdf

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:43 am      Reply with quote
I do think you can get results, I was just so surprised to see ALL of the drs dissing it, there were a lot of them on real self. I geuss it may cut into their business. I think microcurrent might be good for those of us who arent too "hagged out" yet, but if you have a lot of loose skin, surgery may be the best option.;unless you are okay to go from looking like a" wrinkled old hag" to a "not so wrinkled" old hag. I would rather have microcurrent over thermage.I read about lots of unhappy clients from thermage who had their fat melted from their face but there are few unhappy microcurrent clients;the worst being they saw minimal to no results which is preferable to having a damaged melted face.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:48 am      Reply with quote
and Toby; that being said I have started the Green Smoothies! I am using lots of organic spinach,I made a huge batch yesterday; ended up w 3 and both my son and husband loved it!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:28 am      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
I do think you can get results, I was just so surprised to see ALL of the drs dissing it, there were a lot of them on real self. I geuss it may cut into their business. I think microcurrent might be good for those of us who arent too "hagged out" yet, but if you have a lot of loose skin, surgery may be the best option.;unless you are okay to go from looking like a" wrinkled old hag" to a "not so wrinkled" old hag. I would rather have microcurrent over thermage.I read about lots of unhappy clients from thermage who had their fat melted from their face but there are few unhappy microcurrent clients;the worst being they saw minimal to no results which is preferable to having a damaged melted face.

I do think if the sag is severe then someone may not be satisfied with less than surgery. Thankfully most of us can avoid surgery by dealing with the issues before they get too advanced. After taking a couple of microcurrent classes I am convinced that microcurrent is ideal to be started in your 30's...wouldn't have thought that until my coursework but now I am preaching it to my daughter-in-laws that are in their early 30's! I didn't start until 56 but I have greatly benefited and my best friend is 63 and started her treatments last year and her results are as good as someone in their 40's....never too late to start!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:02 am      Reply with quote
errr Toby where do you take microcurrent classes?I was planning on having 10 treatments and then once a month for maintenance, and purchasing a Nuface for touchups.Im 59, have had surgery and dont want anymore just want to keep it from sagging....
ReginaB
5% products discount

Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:36 am      Reply with quote
I little high on price

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151011966667&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
chery
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:34 am      Reply with quote
Just a question,
Can glycerin in face cleaner block microcurrent?

cherry
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I have done 5 treatments with my new Beautiful Image machine and thought I would share my initial thoughts.

The machine seems well made (should be for the price) and it is easy to switch between the different intensities. There is a dial that let's you change the amount of time between the different lifts and holds. This is nice to have while you are still learning all moves. It allows you extra time to move the wands to the new area.
There is a little chime that goes off when your done with each position. There is also a dial that adjust from 10 to 30 seconds depending on how long you want to spend on each position. The machine is pretty big and is not something you are going to take on a trip with you unless you don't plan on bringing any clothes in your suitcase.

The instructions, both book and DVD are good. I would have liked to have more pictures of the different moves in the book. Just so I wouldn't have to view the DVD each time but either way there is enough directions to get you going.

I do think the learning curve with this gadget is pretty high. The moves themselves are not hard. It's just a lot of things to learn and this is just with the basics. I do think I will be continuing to learn new moves for quite some time. Either through YouTube or private instructions. I knew this going into and would not have spent the money on this machine if that was not my intent. Just want others to know this is not something (in my opinion) that you just pick up and 5 minutes later your a pro.

As far as results are concerned. I think I have some lift in my cheek area. I am not sure if the cheeks area is actually lifted or just the area underneath (the hollows) look more sculpted. I also notice my eyebrow are higher but this last only till the next day. I haven't seen any change in my under eye area other then some decrease in under eye bag and my jowls are the same. Sad

I don't like the feel of the Beautiful Image gel and I have a couple of acne break outs in my jaw area and upper cheekbone area where the wands are held. I have bought another gel from a different company and have used it also so I'm not sure which one is causing the breakouts.

That's it for now. Overall nothing earth shattering. I think it will take me longer to see results when using this machine at home vs going to a salon. Simply because it will take me awhile to get proficient at this technology vs a trained person. But since I own it I can take my time and I don't have to go someplace for treatments and this is a real plus.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
did you buy from the company or ebay?Im wondering if with time the price will go down.....did you get your lessons on youtube?
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
did you buy from the company or ebay?Im wondering if with time the price will go down.....did you get your lessons on youtube?

I got mine off ebay. The training DVD and book came with it. You can contact the company and try to get a demo machine or just keep an eye out on ebay.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Lucyluc, if your asking me about whether the price will go down I really have no idea. Beautiful Image has been around a while. So it's not like the machine is a new launch product. If I had to guess I would say no.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |