Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Orlane recommendations please :)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
diderot
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all,

I want to try something different for my face and eye. Can anyone who have used this line give me some recommendations bc I go spend my $$ ? I want something to brighten up the tireness/dullness.

Products that I am considering ARE, based on the feedbacks :

Obligio cooling eye gel
B21 anti-fatigue eye cream
B21 anti-fatigue serum
B21 skin recovery masque

Which is the MUST-have product ?? or are they just OKAY ?

Thanks in advance,
D Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
Also, for someone who has used both the Orlane obligio cooling gel and Clarins eye beauty flash, I would love to hear the comparison, thanks again !

D Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
Oooh!! I'm really glad you started this thread, because I've been so close to ordering their B21 Oligo Cooling Eye Balm for so long, and I keep chickening out, and then keep regretting it. Hehe. Orlane is very hard to find in stores, unfortunately, so I can never get any samples. Saks is supposed to carry it, but everytime I go to one I keep getting told that that particular store doesn't carry it (I'm on 3 now.) I may try Neiman's or something, or just break down and order it.
WhiteLotus
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
I Orlane's B21 Oligo Cooling Eye Balm.

I have combo/sensitive skin with oily eyelids. Rolling Eyes So I only need a wee bit of moisturizer. This eye balm's light and gel-like texture does the trick for me. Very Happy
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
Orlane is a line that I simply cannot let go of!!! As long as I can remember, I've had at least a few Orlane pieces on my shelf......There are so many excellent products (in my humble opinion Very Happy ) I don't even know where to start! The Morning Recovery Concentrate is excellent - light in texture, doesn't interfere with make up application and the result is a totally rejuvinated look -- it's GREAT around the eyes to disguise the "all-nighters" - this is one product that I always have in my bag on those days when I have to head out straight from work..If you've got $68 and you want to look pretty much instantly refreshed and rested without feeling or looking like you've been painted in egg whites - pick this up!! And don't be fooled by the size - you need just a couple of drops - FANTABULOUS!! OK - what next?! The Skin Recovery Mask - gorgeous stuff! And none of this "put it on and leave it on for 20 minutes" nonsense...I can slap this on when I get up in the morning and leave it for 3 to 5 minutes MAX and get a really refreshed toned look -- I use this in the morning when I have especially important meetings...And then there's the Claircilane line -- THUD. If you want bright and fresh without irritation, try this! I still use the Claircilane toner....and I am a heartbeat away from ordering at least the Claircilane serum to incorporate into my regime to take my skin from winter to spring....Anyways - I'll stop now... Embarassed
Pudoodles
jenny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Diderot

I received my Oligo Cooling Eye Gel 2 weeks ago. I have been using it for the last week.

I was expecting a clear gel but was surprised that it was a smooth light cream/emulsion instead. It has a faint scent that was pleasant.

I have dry skin and the dryness around my eye area gets very obvious if I do not hydrate and moisturize it enough. Some of the richer eye creams have left dehydrated lines around the inner corners of my eyes despite what they were touted to do.

I applied Oligo every night and morning, all over my eyes, even on my lids. It does not leave any oily film as the gel gets absorbed quickly. I was pleasantly surprised to wake up to rested and well hydrated eyes for the last few mornings. Definitely lines were less obvious. Best of all, concealer went on without a hitch ( I hate it when the eye creams makes your concealer streaky or smudgy due to its waxy texture). And, I must add that my eye were not puffy either ( I get puffy eyes with some eye creams). Oligo definitely does a competent job of hydrating and moisturing the windows of my soul (without some unpleasant trade offs that some eye creams give). I would like to add that it quite holds its own even against the reigning eye cream king - Cellcosmet. On top of it doing a good job, I like it's price and scent better.

I think you will do well to try this one out - I would have place an order for this one if not for a parcel in transit (arriving any day now) containing Dermalogica's Power Firm for Eye and Lips. Will see how that one goes.
Pray

Eye Cream Junkie
Cool Jenny
diderot
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:15 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone wave

Is the cooling gel supposed to be cooling ? I felt NONE.... Crying or Very sad wondering if the sample has expired...

D

Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:
If you've got $68 and you want to look pretty much instantly refreshed and rested without feeling or looking like you've been painted in egg whites - pick this up!!

*salutes* Yes M'am! Will order this in the next few days, M'am!

Jenny- I'll try to get a sample of the eye balm too - it's been on my list for ages but you menioning it in the same sentence as Cellcosmet has really done it now! Laughing
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="Mabsy"]
Pudoodles wrote:
If you've got $68 and you want to look pretty much instantly refreshed and rested without feeling or looking like you've been painted in egg whites - pick this up!!

*salutes* Yes M'am! Will order this in the next few days, M'am!

I know, I know....I just got kind of excited... Confused
Mabsy

Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:

I know, I know....I just got kind of excited... Confused

Oh, no, I wasn't kidding - I *am* ordering this in the next few days! Embarassed
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:22 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |