Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
What's the name of that song?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Melasmaisew
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
What's the name of that George Michael song where like the music video is like really dark and smokey..and theres like mist everywhere..and he's wearing a leather jacket I think..and its just a real quiet video. I saw it when i was 6..and then i saw him on oprah..and i was remembered that song... lol. its hard explaining it. its definitely something from the 80's. and he has that earring in that his ear with the cross...or was he wearing it..i dunno! help me out..maybe you guys might have seen the episode where he sang it?
WhiteLotus
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:16 am      Reply with quote
Okay, this might date me. Laughing

I wonder if the song was "Father Figure"?
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:31 am      Reply with quote
I like some of George's older stuff but not the more recent. I loved Faith, and of course the Wham days take me back to many a nightclub, when I used to sneek in slightly underage, (which is only 18 in the uk) and give it welly on the dance floor - yeaaahhhhhh Im your man - Im there Laughing Laughing
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:36 am      Reply with quote
hmm...I was probably 5 during this time...
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:49 am      Reply with quote
LIANNE - THANKS FOR THAT Shock Embarassed Wink
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:58 am      Reply with quote
hey, i was born in the 70s...by like 4 months. Bad Grin It's scarey, I somewhat remember george michael...but I was small then
Toe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:21 am      Reply with quote
Here are some stills from the 'Father Figure' video. Are they jogging any memories for you, Melasmaisew?
Coolnat352
5% products discount

Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:14 am      Reply with quote
I was probably not born at that time! I was born in '88 Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:33 am      Reply with quote
I got married in 88 (divorced in 2003 Cool )
Melasmaisew
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:28 am      Reply with quote
haha..i think thats the song Toe. thanks. I remember when i was little..and the song would come on..i would always get scared for some reason..he just looked so scary to me. i know i was silly. and then when i saw him so many years later on oprah..and the video..i was like..i know that song!! i used to run away when it played..and he looks hot.. Confused and then i learned..he's gay. which seems to be the case with all extremely good looking guys in my case. bleh.
Coolnat352
5% products discount

Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
Cindi wrote:
I got married in 88 (divorced in 2003 Cool )

Celebrations all round,you getting married and me coming into the world,lol. Sorry to hear about your divorce.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
Its ok Nat, these things happen for a reason. the worst is over now and I have a beautiful son. And it didnt put me off, Im getting married again in january but its a secret. Am not telling the family tell I get baack..... Shock
rosewater
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:39 am      Reply with quote
Congrats Cindi! That's what I'm going to do if I get married. Just run off and do it and tell everyone later Cool
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |