Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

7 Degrees of Stem Cell Separation
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
bethany wrote:
I just looked at the cached version of the partnerships page from 7/13...it used to say Frontiers in Bioscience, but it had the pic of the big building on it.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:-g6bWSp50VMJ:anteage.com/research-facilities-partnerships/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

That photo looks the same as this one which is of the Sue & Bill Gross Stem Cell Research Centre.

http://stemcell.uci.edu/

Yep! Maybe they moved to the smaller building?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
bethany wrote:

Very interesting. I have to say that I was NOT wowed when I looked over their website. And is it just me, or does the name on the front of the building look photoshopped? It is almost like they are trying to prove that they exist? Plus they are begging for money?

Hi Bethany, Just FYI, I'm pretty sure I know where that building is in Irvine. A lot of the commercial and office space is owned and managed by The Irvine Company owned by a guy named Donald Bren. He is one the Fortune 100 list of richest people in the world. My husband company rents space for his office from them and Donald Bren does not allow any signage on his office buildings no matter how big your are. Just the building number. So that is why I think they did photoshop the name on the building. I don't think it was meant to mislead. Otherwise it just looks like you took a picture of some building.

Also a lot of these companies are start up companies. If you look on Reluma site they are asking for investors starting at $50,000(a very small amount by stockbrokers standards). Lifeline is also a penny stock looking for investors. As more and more of these companies start up all of them will be looking for funding. If they can't get grants they will look for funding from individuals( before IPO's) or donations. I don't view this as a bad thing because it stimulates competition and more and better research(ie: new products or procedures)

Cookie, thanks for sharing that! I wasn't aware that was the case with all of these. Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Keliu wrote:
Any information on where the conditioned media is coming from. All the players seem to have some connection with Irvine California. I'd be interested in knowing whether Stemulation and AnteAge are getting their media from the same place.

Keliu asked a great question above, and while the number of stem cell products on the market is rapidly growing, it sounds like many of them might be getting their cytokines from the same place.

I am hoping with this thread that we can figure out which products are getting their cytokines from the same place. Once you know that the special sauce is all the same, all that is left is figuring out which vendor has the other ingredients that you may or may not want in your serum.

This is interesting sleuthing Bethany. Thanks for bringing up a viable topic.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Dear Lord,

Please in all her life never ever let Bethany post anything someone else finds OT or somehow inappropriate to the subject at hand.

Amen.

I think you might be a bit late with that prayer...I think that already happened on Saturday. The devil was demanding after pics from me.

Let's chalk that up to the banter you so love and get back to business.

Please kiss and make up! If I read all this right, DM did post a response about their answer to hair growth, might of been RL not AQ but if AQ branched off might be relevant. If we are all sleuthing to find the information, can I ask one little favor, we not fight about it.

I can see where you both have good points here! ok just my 2 cents and back to searching.
Bermie2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:35 am      Reply with quote
Looks like Luminesce is using antipose tissue?

Jeunesse Adult Stem Cell Technology

Not stem cells. Stem cell Technology . . .

Adult stem cell technology is dramatically expanding the horizons of skin care development. This revolution in the science of youth is made possible because of the intersection of bio-engineering technology and years of product formulation expertise.

View Dr. Nathan Newman's short 2-min. video explaining the essence of adult stem cell technology in relation to skin cell regeneration, and how Luminesce works at our skin's cellular level:

The elements of this stem cell technology include the following:

– The greatest abundance of stem cells in the body is in adipose (fat) tissue

– In a hypoallergenic process, the stem cells are extracted from the adipose tissue

– The stem cells are then cultured in a nutrient-rich media which becomes infused with the characteristics of the stem cells

– These "miracle molecules" are then extracted from the media using a sophisticated filtration process, leaving behind the actual stem cells

– This stem cell media is then formulated with other state-of-the-art ingredients to create a "one of a kind" anti-aging facial serum, LUMINESCE cellular rejuvenation serum

– This serum has been formulated with regulatory proteins, cytokines and interleukins, which replicate those same elements in the human body. Since these proteins have the same attributes, whether in the body or in this serum, there is a perfect interaction between this extraordinary product and natural body processes

– The stem cell technology delivers more than 200 growth factors already found in natural skin. These growth factors and cytokines enter the pores of the skin then penetrate the epidermal barrier This breakthrough technology represents the culmination of decades of research in one of the most important scientific and medical fields in the last half-century. The result is an exclusive line of products to help restore youthful luminosity, firmness, smoothness and elasticity to the skin.

– The synergistic combination of the stem cell technology and natural body processes stimulates the production of matrix proteins such as collagen and elastin. This results in the plumping and firming of the skin which helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:46 am      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
bethany wrote:

Very interesting. I have to say that I was NOT wowed when I looked over their website. And is it just me, or does the name on the front of the building look photoshopped? It is almost like they are trying to prove that they exist? Plus they are begging for money?

Hi Bethany, Just FYI, I'm pretty sure I know where that building is in Irvine. A lot of the commercial and office space is owned and managed by The Irvine Company owned by a guy named Donald Bren. He is one the Fortune 100 list of richest people in the world. My husband company rents space for his office from them and Donald Bren does not allow any signage on his office buildings no matter how big your are. Just the building number. So that is why I think they did photoshop the name on the building. I don't think it was meant to mislead. Otherwise it just looks like you took a picture of some building.

Also a lot of these companies are start up companies. If you look on Reluma site they are asking for investors starting at $50,000(a very small amount by stockbrokers standards). Lifeline is also a penny stock looking for investors. As more and more of these companies start up all of them will be looking for funding. If they can't get grants they will look for funding from individuals( before IPO's) or donations. I don't view this as a bad thing because it stimulates competition and more and better research(ie: new products or procedures)

Its def the Susan and Bill Gross UCI lab:

http://www.uci.edu/features/2008/10/feature_scgroundbreaking_081024.php
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:49 am      Reply with quote
In case this helps, I found this for ISCO:
UniStemCell bank is the life science industry’s first collection of non-embryonic histocompatible human stem cells available for research and commercial use. International Stem Cell Corporation has developed a proprietary technique for creating histocompatible stem cells. The process called parthenogenesis uses unfertilized human eggs and results in the cells inheriting a duplicate set of human leukocyte antigen (HLA) genes. This significantly reduces the possibility of the derived cells being rejected by an individual’s immune system making a single cell line suitable for treating millions of individuals. A relatively small number of such cell lines could be sufficient to provide “immune matched” cells to a large percentage of the world’s population.
http://www.internationalstemcell.com/Stem_Cell_Bank
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Bermie2 wrote:
Looks like Luminesce is using antipose tissue?

Jeunesse Adult Stem Cell Technology

Not stem cells. Stem cell Technology . . .

Adult stem cell technology is dramatically expanding the horizons of skin care development. This revolution in the science of youth is made possible because of the intersection of bio-engineering technology and years of product formulation expertise.

View Dr. Nathan Newman's short 2-min. video explaining the essence of adult stem cell technology in relation to skin cell regeneration, and how Luminesce works at our skin's cellular level:

The elements of this stem cell technology include the following:

– The greatest abundance of stem cells in the body is in adipose (fat) tissue

– In a hypoallergenic process, the stem cells are extracted from the adipose tissue

– The stem cells are then cultured in a nutrient-rich media which becomes infused with the characteristics of the stem cells

– These "miracle molecules" are then extracted from the media using a sophisticated filtration process, leaving behind the actual stem cells

– This stem cell media is then formulated with other state-of-the-art ingredients to create a "one of a kind" anti-aging facial serum, LUMINESCE cellular rejuvenation serum

– This serum has been formulated with regulatory proteins, cytokines and interleukins, which replicate those same elements in the human body. Since these proteins have the same attributes, whether in the body or in this serum, there is a perfect interaction between this extraordinary product and natural body processes

– The stem cell technology delivers more than 200 growth factors already found in natural skin. These growth factors and cytokines enter the pores of the skin then penetrate the epidermal barrier This breakthrough technology represents the culmination of decades of research in one of the most important scientific and medical fields in the last half-century. The result is an exclusive line of products to help restore youthful luminosity, firmness, smoothness and elasticity to the skin.

– The synergistic combination of the stem cell technology and natural body processes stimulates the production of matrix proteins such as collagen and elastin. This results in the plumping and firming of the skin which helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Thanks Bermie! I had no idea that they were a MLM company either. Did you happen to check out the pics of their execs? Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:05 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
In case this helps, I found this for ISCO:
UniStemCell bank is the life science industry’s first collection of non-embryonic histocompatible human stem cells available for research and commercial use. International Stem Cell Corporation has developed a proprietary technique for creating histocompatible stem cells. The process called parthenogenesis uses unfertilized human eggs and results in the cells inheriting a duplicate set of human leukocyte antigen (HLA) genes. This significantly reduces the possibility of the derived cells being rejected by an individual’s immune system making a single cell line suitable for treating millions of individuals. A relatively small number of such cell lines could be sufficient to provide “immune matched” cells to a large percentage of the world’s population.
http://www.internationalstemcell.com/Stem_Cell_Bank

I'm thinking that I may start a word doc with snippets like this...maybe we can use it as the basis for a Stem Cell supplier sticky later?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

I'm thinking that I may start a word doc with snippets like this...maybe we can use it as the basis for a Stem Cell supplier sticky later?

Sounds good!

I sent an email to Stemulation asking whether they used bone marrow or adipose or something else. Not sure if anyone else did that but will report back if they answer!
Bermie2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:27 am      Reply with quote
Luminesce..Dr Nathan Newman, plastic surgeon seems to be the main person

http://www.nathannewmanmd.com/meet.php

Edited to add. Dr Nathan Newman is the 'medical adviser' to Luminesce.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:32 am      Reply with quote
More on Luminesce..

Luminesce | Jeunesse Global Story

The story behind this product called Luminesce is really fascinating. The story begins with Company Founder and CEO Randy Ray started doing research, looking for a way to try and alleviate some pain he was dealing with some time in his right knee. Randy wanted a solution that will permanently correct his pain and suffering with the knee issues he was dealing with for some time. No other Doctor was able to help Randy. One day Randy went and met with Dr. Nathan Newman a Beverly Hills Cosmetic Surgeon who specializes and patented “The Stem Cell Lift ™ . Randy was sitting in his office for an appointment and uncovered a new procedure where adult stem cells are extracted from an adult’s own adipose tissue and used to treat various ailments. This scientific break-through involving adult stem cell therapy is responsible for transforming lives of the hottest celebrities from Hollywood to the NFL. It was this one day that Randy noticed a bottle of Dr. Newman’s serum that he was working on and selling to his exclusive patients and clients for only skin burns and scars. Randy then asked Dr. Newman how many bottles of this product he was selling and soon a relationship was established and today the Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum is sold globally to over 85 plus countries through massive distribution. Currently Jeunesse Global is the fastest growing MLM paying out more than $77 Million in commissions, bonuses, and travel to it’s independent sales representatives

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:48 am      Reply with quote
Bernie & Bethany, what is MLM?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:00 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:

Multi-Level Marketing. Like Amway.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:04 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Tiny wrote:

Multi-Level Marketing. Like Amway.

awwwwwwwwwww ty ty!
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:13 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Keliu wrote:
Tiny wrote:
Keliu wrote:
This place features somewhere in the equation:

Sue & Bill Gross Stem Cell Research Center:

http://uci.edu/2010/05/feature_gross_hall_100511.php

The third photo is featured on the Cellese website.

WAS

So has the Sue & Bill Gross Stem Cell Research Centre been removed from Cellese? Because now they have this:

Quote:
An important collaborator in our mission is Frontiers in Bioscience, a non-profit research firm located in Irvine, California, whose principal areas of research are cellular aging and cancer cell metabolism.
http://anteage.com/research-facilities-partnerships/

http://www.frontbiosci.org/ri/

Quote:
Frontiers in Bioscience research institute in aging and cancer was launched in 2011. The mission of the institute is to find cure for cancer , identify pathways for reversal of aging and to provide a forum for public education and fund raising. Scientists at the institute will examine innovative non-radiotherapeutic and non-chemotherapeutic approach for treatment of all solid human tumors. New ideas that can reverse the age induced damage to DNA and cell organelles will also be pursued. The institute will also launch a rejuvenation clinic for slowing down the speed of aging. Interested individuals can contact the institute for further information. The institute will be funded through tax deductible donations, fund raising events, and educational programs. Galleries listed below participate in fund raising through providing artworks that are gifted to philanthropic donors.

Someones cached link (I think yours Bethany) shows they have always said Frontiers in Bioscience research institute, just the picture of the Sue and Bill Gross building is now missing. They also do not name anyone with the company, just state several MD's ect.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:15 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Check out this woman...maybe she can help validate some of the things we have been told about adipose vs bone?

Quote:
Dr. Deisher is an internationally renowned expert in the field of adult stem cell therapies and regenerative medicine, bringing 17 years of practice in senior scientific and corporate leadership positions concerning research, discovery, production and commercialization of human therapeutics. Tracy has earned numerous prestigious honors and awards for her pioneering scientific discovery and her distinguished scientific research has resulted in 23 patents issued in her name with such illustrious biotech organizations as Amgen, where she was named Principal Scientist, ZymoGenetics, Repligen and Immunex.

Dr. Deisher’s discoveries, particularly in the fields of cardiovascular biology and stem cell research, continue to be considered some of the most significant in the scientific community, including her initial discovery and identification of adult heart stem cells. She
has published numerous scientific manuscripts as well as materials for lay people on the factual aspects of adult stem cell research successes. Dr. Deisher is often sought out for her candid and rational look at the scientific research that is being done in the field of regenerative medicine and stem cell research and is a frequent international lecturer and guest speaker in the area of stem cell technology and regenerative medicine. Dr. Deisher graduated with honors and distinction from Stanford University, and obtained her Ph.D. in Molecular and Cellular Physiology from Stanford University.

http://www.soundchoice.org/leadership.html

It looks like she is now President and CEO at AVM Biotechnology.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/theresa-deisher/8/981/36b

Quote:
Welcome to AVM Biotechnology.

Advancing game-changing technologies for regenerative medicine, oncology and fully human biologics.

Our products address significant market opportunities and unmet medical needs by optimizing the clinical and commercial utility of Adult Stem Cells. However, we are not a stem cell company - we make the enabling technologies that make stem cells work better.

http://www.avmbiotech.com/home.html

I'm shameless...think I should try and contact her?

FYI that I sent Dr. Deisher an email to see if she would consider answering a few questions for us (basically the adipose vs bone marrow vs eggs debate).

I'll let you know if I hear anything back.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:12 am      Reply with quote
Stemulation returned my email. They use bone marrow.
Kath91
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
Just curious, does RL just use ONLY adipose cells?
Based on what I took from the Reluma thread that someone else posted (unknown source..I presumed it had been originally copied from a vendor sight...don't know)and copied into my post,
RL may use a combo. (?)

Tiny wrote:
Kath91 wrote:
Lots of these companies are using this ingredient, just from different sources, perhaps the diff sources are a simple conclusion, one company patent's (or its pending) its use, so the other company now has to grab from the big toe, then the next company has to grab the arm, because others are patented, just my two cents.

You're right, it is so confusing. So many players in this new skin-care technology field, its hard to keep it straight. Thanks for posting the e-mail about the new and old formulas. I think you posted something earlier about Reluma (maybe from Reluma):

"Over the years ReLuma has been improving the technology behind the conditioned media. The current Reluma formulation is based on a blend of Invitrx's three cell technologies: a new stem cell technology ,iPS (Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell). Alongside iPS, they mix Adipose derived stem cell and, thirdly, the Dermal Fibroblast Conditioned Media that was the original formula."

Then I think aren't the Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells used by Lifeline? And didn't the guy who started AQ leave Reluma and now AQ is based on Fibroblasts which is in the old Reluma formula which TIA sells. And then I think why doesn't the new Reluma formula say in the ingredients: iPS mixed with adipose derived stem cells and Induced Pluripotent stem cells. AND THEN I think who can keep up with who's who and what's what. You and others here at EDS forum have experienced and are experiencing some marvelous results with Reluma (old or new formula). That's all that counts in the long run. I'm just trying to figure out which stem cell stuff is doing what or is it about what's mixed in with them in the bottles..just trying to keep 'em honest
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Stemulation returned my email. They use bone marrow.

Very interesting! Did you happen to ask if Cellese is still supplying the cytokines?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
Kath91 wrote:
Based on what I took from the Reluma thread that someone else posted (unknown source..I presumed it had been originally copied from a vendor sight...don't know)and copied into my post,
RL may use a combo. (?)

Tiny wrote:
Kath91 wrote:
Lots of these companies are using this ingredient, just from different sources, perhaps the diff sources are a simple conclusion, one company patent's (or its pending) its use, so the other company now has to grab from the big toe, then the next company has to grab the arm, because others are patented, just my two cents.

You're right, it is so confusing. So many players in this new skin-care technology field, its hard to keep it straight. Thanks for posting the e-mail about the new and old formulas. I think you posted something earlier about Reluma (maybe from Reluma):

"Over the years ReLuma has been improving the technology behind the conditioned media. The current Reluma formulation is based on a blend of Invitrx's three cell technologies: a new stem cell technology ,iPS (Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell). Alongside iPS, they mix Adipose derived stem cell and, thirdly, the Dermal Fibroblast Conditioned Media that was the original formula."

Then I think aren't the Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells used by Lifeline? And didn't the guy who started AQ leave Reluma and now AQ is based on Fibroblasts which is in the old Reluma formula which TIA sells. And then I think why doesn't the new Reluma formula say in the ingredients: iPS mixed with adipose derived stem cells and Induced Pluripotent stem cells. AND THEN I think who can keep up with who's who and what's what. You and others here at EDS forum have experienced and are experiencing some marvelous results with Reluma (old or new formula). That's all that counts in the long run. I'm just trying to figure out which stem cell stuff is doing what or is it about what's mixed in with them in the bottles..just trying to keep 'em honest

Kathy, that is a very good find...I will add to the details by vendor!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Kath91 wrote:
RL may use a combo. (?)

Tiny wrote:
Kath91 wrote:

Bethany I posted their email reply (on the RL thread shes copying and posting from) on what is in their product, Kath keeps taking from an earlier post of mine (it did have my name on it), one that was from a vendor. I've told her this, we can now only go by what THEY HAVE SENT ME (last week), it also matches the back of my box, rileys box and loopyloris box. We have gone over this.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
bethany wrote:
Kath91 wrote:
RL may use a combo. (?)

Tiny wrote:
Kath91 wrote:

Bethany I posted their email reply (on the RL thread shes copying and posting from) on what is in their product, Kath keeps taking from an earlier post of mine (it did have my name on it), one that was from a vendor. I've told her this, we can now only go by what THEY HAVE SENT ME (last week), it also matches the back of my box, rileys box and loopyloris box. We have gone over this.

Ok...so this is out of date and I should ignore?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Kath91 wrote:
Tiny wrote:

You're right, it is so confusing. So many players in this new skin-care technology field, its hard to keep it straight. Thanks for posting the e-mail about the new and old formulas. I think you posted something earlier about Reluma (maybe from Reluma): "Over the years ReLuma has been improving the technology behind the conditioned media. The current Reluma formulation is based on a blend of Invitrx's three cell technologies: a new stem cell technology ,iPS (Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell). Alongside iPS, they mix Adipose derived stem cell and, thirdly, the Dermal Fibroblast Conditioned Media that was the original formula."
Then I think aren't the Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells used by Lifeline? And didn't the guy who started AQ leave Reluma and now AQ is based on Fibroblasts which is in the old Reluma formula which TIA sells. And then I think why doesn't the new Reluma formula say in the ingredients: iPS mixed with adipose derived stem cells and Induced Pluripotent stem cells. AND THEN I think who can keep up with who's who and what's what. You and others here at EDS forum have experienced and are experiencing some marvelous results with Reluma (old or new formula). That's all that counts in the long run. I'm just trying to figure out which stem cell stuff is doing what or is it about what's mixed in with them in the bottles..just trying to keep 'em honest.

LMAO, sounds like you could teach this. Not sure who your trying to keep honest, but the most current ingredient list (post above) is what Re Luma sent me yesterday, and what I will go by, as it is the LATEST info and directly from them. My understanding is there are 2 creams (old and new), 1 serum.

Since I don't understand chemistry or how "their stem cell mix or formula is made", I haven't the foggiest idea, but you could ask them about it, if you want to make sure there being honest with you and then you can decide which one does what.

I am going by results, all this stem cell this and stem cell that is exploding my brain and quite frankly a bit much. I do understand a persons desire to delve into it, I just think its been delved into above and beyond any product on this forum. Thread after thread after thread of nothing but science this and science that on this ONE ingredient. I believe there is sufficient science for me personally to make my choice, others might need more. But since you asked me personally, that's my take.

Hope that helps.

Yes Bethany it was asked, do you need me to include their list? this was asked after It was posted and verified by 3 of us, on diff threads.

here is the email:

Here is the email and ingredient list I recieved from Re Luma:

I've included the email incase anyone has any further questions, they can address them with Re Luma, as I do not represent them or work for them, I really am going to concentrate on reviewing the product only, nor do I care to defend it, I feel there is no need for that drama.

Diem Vo diem@invitrx.com

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response. The ingredients are as follows:

Old formulation:

Human Adipose Derived Stem Cell Conditioned Media, Cetearyl Olivate,
Sodium Olivate, Caprillic Capric Triglycerides, Vegetable Glycerin,
Jojoba Oil, Jojoba Ester, Sodium L-Pyrrolidone Carboxylate, Sodium
Lactate, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, Glycine, L-Alanine, L-Serine,
L-Valine, L-Proline, L-Threonine, L-Leucine, L-Phenylamine, Silica,
Vitamine E Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Hyaluronic Acid, Coenzyme Q-10,
Methylisothiazolinone and Caprylyl Glycol.

New formulation:

Human Adipose Derived Stem Cell Conditioned Media, Jojoba Oil, Acetyl
Hexapeptide-8, Cetearyl Olivate/Sorbitant Olivate, Aloe Barbabensis
Leaf Juice, Sorbitant Olivate, Caprilic/Capric Triglyceride,
Polysorbate-20, Pentapeptide-18/Caprylyl Glycol, Shea Butter,
Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol,
Xanthan Gum, Grape Fruit Extract, Green Tea Extract, Sodium
Hyaluronate, Co-Enzyme-Q10, DL-Panthenol, Allantoin, Niacinamide,
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Roxisomes(Arabidopsis thaliana Extract/
Lecithin)

Serum:
Human Adipose Derived Stem Cell Conditioned Media, Water, Glycerin,
Polysorbate-20, Hydroxy Methyl Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA,
DL-Panthenol, Allantoin.

The old formulation of moisturizer is sold only by TIA. TIA,
buyrelumatoday, and cell vitals are verified distributors of ReLuma
products.

Kind regards,
Diem
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:

Yes Bethany it was asked, do you need me to include their list? this was asked after It was posted and verified by 3 of us, on diff threads.

Nope...we're good!

Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |