Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Whites of eyes whiter with microcurrent?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
carolb
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
I have noticed that the whites of my eyes are clearer and whiter when I do microcurrent. On the facemaster video Suzanne Somers mentioned it.I mostly use the Facemaster for eyes for that reason. You can't really do the eye area with the Nuface. However one time I did a long treatment on my neck and I noticed it. I thought how can this be they are not related? Now that I have read more things here on EDS I think it might be from lymph drainage in the neck. My son and I had an accupuncture treatment. I was sitting across from him at dinner afterwards. I was shocked by how white his eyes were. He said yours are too. This wasn't something I was expecting or looking for with microcurrent or accupuncture so I was pleasantly suprised. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this?

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Carolb,

I see this all the time! It's due to so many different aspects of what microcurrent does: improves muscle communication, unblocks stuck energy patterns,(like acupuncture) increases circulation, moves lymph, releases endorphins and the list goes on.

Some people even notice improved eyesight with a series of treatments. For me personally it really relieves eye strain I get from too much screen (iPad) time.

Cheers,
Christine Byer
Master Esthetician

Licensed Esthetician 19+ years - Specializing in microcurrent facial toning, NeoGenesis Skincare, Jade Microcurrent (Pro Use), Clareblend Mini (Home use) https://ChristineByer.com • www.youtube.com/user/christinebyer/videos
carolb
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
Oh thank you for that Christine. Now I remember on one of your videos you mentioned that they use microcurrent for Macular Degeneration.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:42 am      Reply with quote
Me too, mc does so many positive things for the body/face.

PQ

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:07 am      Reply with quote
I had a course of CACI treatments a few years ago and it made the whites of my eyes clearer.
This was because it shrank the little red veins so that they became almost invisible.
They have stayed the same since then.
With each treatment my stomach would sometimes make strange gurgling noises - sorry, TMI! And the therapist would say it's lymphatic drainage taking place.
girltwocb
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
Holmes, are you in the UK? I've not seen a CACI MC machine here in the states that I remember. I'm really jonesing for a CACI Microcurrent treatment now. Sounds interesting. The only time my clients' stomachs growl is when I do BodyTalk on them (an energy healing modality). Strange but true. All the energy moving around (probably lymph included). All very interesting.

Licensed Esthetician 19+ years - Specializing in microcurrent facial toning, NeoGenesis Skincare, Jade Microcurrent (Pro Use), Clareblend Mini (Home use) https://ChristineByer.com • www.youtube.com/user/christinebyer/videos
Angelfire
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
This is very interesting, especially since in Asian medicine, they believe the meridians in the body control the flow of Ki (also known as chi) and is interconnected with the organs and all body systems. The face is loaded with pressure points which are a part of the meridians.
Holmes
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:23 am      Reply with quote
Hello Christine -
Yes, I'm in the UK.
Since you are interested, this is to put you in the picture with regard to CACI:
I had a course of treatments which, if I remember rightly, amounted to twice a week for 4 weeks.
During that time the corners of my mouth lifted, also the corners of my eyes and the droop over my eyes. But it did nothing at all for my jowls even though the therapist gave them extra attention.
But about two weeks after the course, everything went back to the way it was before, apart from the whites of my eyes. So I don't regret having spent all that money.
And it was a lot of money, although that might be because it was still new. Or it might be because it was in London, where everything is terribly expensive.
Obviously, to get the full benefit you would need to keep up a maintenance programme.
I'm sure you must have CACI machines in America, as they were first brought over here from Hollywood. Perhaps they have a different name?
HTH
LoriA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
Angelfire wrote:
This is very interesting, especially since in Asian medicine, they believe the meridians in the body control the flow of Ki (also known as chi) and is interconnected with the organs and all body systems. The face is loaded with pressure points which are a part of the meridians.

Wow, if anyone can tell me which accupressure points to target in order to help whiten my eyes, I'd be very happy!

Olive, normal/oily skin. Using rinse-off ocm, Vit C, Tretinoin since Nov/10, GHK since Feb/12, Niacinamide & glucosamine, alternating, & now skipping nights! Concerns include oiliness, hyperpigmentation from occasional zits, 11's & nasolabial folds.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |