Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Cereve SA
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
LauraLizzie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 am      Reply with quote
My body skin is dry, mostly because I rarely take the time to moistureize it. I was using coconut oil but it took forever to soak in and I am always short on time in the morning.

So many people rave about the Cereve products that when I decided to try an active lotion, I picked Cereve over Lac-Hydren or Am-Lac. The other 2 just have the lactic acid and mineral oils and smell weird. The Cereve has mineral oil but also some good stuff too! I am loving it.

My skin feels nice and smooth and it doesn't smell weird. I bought mine at Walgreens for $16.99 - to me this is a lot for a body lotion.

I pasted info about the lotion from their website:

NEW! CeraVe® SA Renewing Lotion is the first CeraVe moisturizer to help repair and restore extremely dry, rough, bumpy skin utilizing salicylic acid (SA).

Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe® SA Renewing Lotion helps restore and repair extremely dry, rough skin. Its patented Multivesicular Emulsion (MVE®) for controlled release over time with ceramides that moisturize and soften skin.

CeraVe® SA also uses salicylic acid to penetrate the skin more deeply to slough off dry, rough bumpy skin. It’s enriched with antioxidant vitamin D, and is the only product on the market that is Non-comedogenic and non-irritating.

Patented Multivesicular Emulsion (MVE®)

As salicylic acid works to loosen and exfoliate dead skin cells, patented MVE® technology allows a controlled release of nourishing ceramides, hyaluronic acid and antioxidant Vitamin D into the skin to help repair and maintain the barrier. Salicylic acid’s exfoliating action enables these moisturizing ingredients to penetrate the skin more deeply, leaving it smooth and touchable. CeraVe® SA Renewing Lotion is non-comedogenic, non-irritating, and fragrance-free.

PURIFIED WATER
GLYCERIN
MINERAL OIL
AMMONIUM LACTATE
SALICYLIC ACID
TROLAMINE
GLYCERYL STEARATE SE
BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE AND CETEAYL ALCOHOL

PEG-100 STEARATE
CETYL ALCOHOL
CHOLECALCIFEROL (VITAMIN D3 IN CORN OIL)
CERAMIDE 3
CERAMIDE 6-II
CERAMIDE 1
CHOLESTEROL
PHYTOSPHINGOSINE

Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |