Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Decleor Harmonie Soothing Duo (2 items) Babor Skinovage PX Vita Balance Argan Nourishing Cream (50 ml / 1.7 oz) StriVectin Oxygen Infusion Smoothing Mask (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
What Are Your Favorite Eminence Moisturizer and Masques?

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
Eminence Organics makes a plethora of masques and moisturizers.

Which ones are your favorites?
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
bump

Wish they had a variety pack to see which ones work best for particular skin needs.

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
tsjmom wrote:
bump

Wish they had a variety pack to see which ones work best for particular skin needs.

I think that Eminence does have variety packs.

And you can get samples from www.buynaturalskincare.com
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
Since I had received the sample of clear skin probiotic moisturizer, I like it so much that I have already purchased a mug of it. It leaves my skin not greasy but replenish enough. The smell is good as well.
onmyboat
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
The Strawberry Rhubarb Masque! I have very dry, flakey skin in the winter, and it's the only thing that has worked for me. I also had a dry, rough patch on my elbow, applied the mask twice and it's still hydrated a few months later. If you're doing a course of peels or your skin is very dry, I definitely recommend it. I've tried a bunch of their other masks, and aside from the fun of trying new things, there's nothing else that jumped out at me.

You can get samples of most Eminence masks, moisturizers, etc on prettyskin4less.com under samples. You can order up to 3 samples for free (no need to buy something), and pay for the shipping, which is 4.99. So it's $1.6 per sample. They send it in a 1/16th oz little pot, which is good for 2 facial applications, sometimes 3.
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
onmyboat wrote:

You can get samples of most Eminence masks, moisturizers, etc on prettyskin4less.com under samples. You can order up to 3 samples for free (no need to buy something), and pay for the shipping, which is 4.99. So it's $1.6 per sample. They send it in a 1/16th oz little pot, which is good for 2 facial applications, sometimes 3.

I wonder if prettyskin4less would waive the shipping cost if you make a purchase along with the samples?
onmyboat
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
They have free US shipping on orders over $75.
fifionac

Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
Eminence clear skin probiotic masque
it helps to kill my acne and stop the new breakouts.
I use it twice a week now, love it so much.
babybear
5% products discount

Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:42 am      Reply with quote
Stone crop hydrating gel and Quince and ice wine masque are my favorite moisturizer and masque respectively. Laughing
lillyc
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:43 am      Reply with quote
Stone crop masque is my favorite despite of the slumps in the masque

Rose hip and maize masque is an ideal to soften and cleanse my skin!
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:52 am      Reply with quote
For now, my favorite masque is Lime Stimulating masque and favorite moisturizer is Jasmine and Tangerine Age-defying night cream. Lime Stimulating is revitalizing to my stressed skin and Jasmine Tangerine Age Defying night cream is rich, replenishing, but not greasy at all. I believe I will have more favorites when I continue to try some other ones.
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
I come back to add some more comments. I said earlier my favorite moisturizer is Jasmine Tangerine Age-Defying night cream. Today, I first time tried Sweet Red Rose Moisturizer. No surprise it's another WOW. At first, its pink color makes me wonder if it's pure, then when you smell, you know it's pure rose scent. It's rich, but not greasy or sticky at all and goes on beautifully. I can't say much about it's effects yet, but from the texture, I know it's hard not to love it.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:29 am      Reply with quote
Stone crop

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
I thought you may enjoy this video clip from DaySpa magazine:
The Making of Eminence
http://dayspamagazine.com/video/behind-scenes-video-making-%C3%A9minence
Sending all the best Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:38 am      Reply with quote
Amy, love the video from DaySpa. Thank you for sharing.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:12 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Talika Bust High & C (75 ml / 2.54 floz) Babor Skinovage PX Vita Balance Argan Nourishing Cream (50 ml / 1.7 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots (72 clear dots)