Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Vaculifter causing lip lines?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
carolb
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:24 pm      Reply with quote
I really don't want to put this out there but I am starting to wonder about something. I am starting to notice some vertical lip lines appearing above my upper lips. I am wondering if it could be the vaculifter. I was trying to brainstorm what else it could be. I certainly have not lost any weight lately. I remember reading that the vaculifter can "crack" cellulie on the body. So, could it "crack" or affect facial fat. Now, I must confess I was doing it everyday for about 5 minutes on the whole face and all over my lips. Nanci did tell me I could use it daily but not to overdo it. I love how it plumps the lips so naturally. I think I will back off a little and see what happens and see if you ladies have any ideas!

5% products discount

Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:11 am      Reply with quote
Goodness, I certainly hope not...I just purchased both facial ones, especially to erase lip lines...waiting on delivery....

I found I was getting more upper lip lines, and really looked at what could be causing them....and discovered it was simply drinking my morning smoothie from a water bottle with a built in straw...just the simple action of drinking the smoothie from the straw daily for about 2 months did it....

I have quit drinking my smoothie in that container, and the lip lines are fading a bit.....

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
I heard that too about drinking from a water bottle or straw. I used to drink evrything out of a straw to keep my teeth white but stopped that a long time ago.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
Do you only see these lines on your upper lips? Do you use the vaculifter all over your face?
carolb
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
I use it all over my face however I do concentrate on my mouth. I have had upper lip injections in the past-maybe they are just wearing off. I am backing off some. I love my vaculifter I don't want to have a problem with it!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:14 am      Reply with quote
Were the lines there before the injections? It's hard to tell if it is a natural progression of the aging process or it's the tool. I am 40 and I use it 2x a wk.
carolb
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:23 am      Reply with quote
I did have some faint lines there before injections. I have been putting off getting injections so it may be a natural part of aging. I had another thought also. I do the nuface everyday. You can not do that particular machine around your mouth. I thought maybe my mouth looks like its aging more because everything else isn't! I have backed off from doing the vaculifter everyday. I hate to say it but I was probably a little too zealous!

Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |