Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

ASIAN SKIN WHITENING PRODUCTS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 20, 2003 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
hello, this is pointed out to the asians who used asians cosmetics before.. you see, i bought this milk whitening facial lotion from Hong Kong, but the directions are in chinese... have anyone used MITHY WHITENING & MOISTURE WITHE BI-WHITE ??? if so, u can pls tell me how to use it, if you can read simplified chinese. thanks! xie xie ma!!
ming
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 23, 2003 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
send it thur icq , i'm online rite now
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 23, 2003 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
by the way, do u have yahoo?? maybe we can chat... ur such a nice person to chat with.. anyway, i also bought this milk bath from HK... the product is called EDWIN'S, but the rest of the words are in chinese!! hehehe have u heard of it? it has a drawing of a cow.. and a girl holding lotion
ming
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 23, 2003 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
i saw u are so excited about asian whitenning products, I would recommend Kose White-Science after you finish up your current stocks.... =)
and Kose CD Liposomes for hydrating (super good~!)

i only got icq.. no yahoo or msn...
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 23, 2003 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
well, i have heard of KOSE before... have u tried it?? did it lighten your skin? im just excited to use the stuff from HK, china, etc... my friend sent me the products which came from those wonderful places... i also have milk soaps from HK, and other stuff...
ming
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 23, 2003 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
yes, i recommend them b'coz I tried and effective~

Kose has many many lines of skincare and make up, some are good some are just 'so-so', it's like P&G, but of course smaller size that P&G.

My favorite are Kose cosme decorte Liposomes (for hydrating, the best one I found, the second is Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 gel),
Kose White-Science Vitamins C (for whitenning),
Kose seikisho Mask for blackheads, deep cleansing, and whitenning (all together~)

There are many other popular products in HK, e.g. SK-II whitenning source, HABA White Lady, Lancome Spot Corrector WXII (target at freckles, but only ava in Asian countries), Clinque Whitening Lab formula...etc
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 24, 2003 12:11 am      Reply with quote
i tried the link you gave, but something's wrong.. it was an error...
anway, my friend was also selling SK-II (isnt this a cream?) but i didnt order it from her cos i thought that it wasnt good.. but have u tried it? how was it?
also, can u pls tell me more about HABA White Lady product? is this good? what does it do to the skin?
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 29, 2003 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
ming, did you recieve my email that i sent you at your hotmail email?? i was wondering if i can send you the product's enclosed packet so that i can uderstand what it is saying.. i hope u can reply me, THANKS Smile
fenn
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
OooH! Whitening products are right up there with anti-aging creams/serums where I'm concerned! Smile

Living in Asia, I've had the advantage (not to my pocket though!) of trying almost every brightening/lightening product in the market. Every major cosmetic brand from EL, lancome, biotherm, SKII, Kose, Shiseido, Clinique, PX etc carry a full range of whitening products. Of course I prefer the ones from Japan especially Kose and cosme decorte (their premium line). Apparently most of the whitening products from american brands are now manufactured in Japan so they might be just as effective. For overall brightening, I must say that Kose's Sekkisei lotion (toner but the japanese call all their toners lotions) and Sekkisei cream and emulsion. Using them on a regular basis, my skin looked clearer and a lil fairer. I've since moved on to other stuff like skinbio copper serum and sundar neem cream, orlane anti-fatigue etc etc. Yes, I'm a skincare freak and proud of it! lol. I'm so obsessed that when I get my hands on a new jar of whatever I can't wait to finish it so I can try something else! Early this year, I ordered a ton of jan marini stuff from here but they were pretty much unimpressive so I'm moving on. I know I'm so way of topic here but has anyone found something for fine lines that really really works? I've done glycolic/salicylic peels, home microderm, retin-a, green cream from lindasy.com ( highest retinol prdt over the counter) yet I'm still not quite satisfied. Reading all the raves about kinerase and strivectin on other boards have got me all flustered and now I want them all! Okie, I'd better stop babbling before casper's mum kicks me off. Wink

hugs
fenn
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
any local asian brands that work good?
sara

Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:57 am      Reply with quote
i am using these pills fromwww.skinbleaching.net and it is showing good results so far.
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
hello! are those the type of pills that asians celebs use as a secret? i heard that theyr kinda expenisve and it depend's on the person's body to see results
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 21, 2003 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
if your are interested in genuine bleaching soaps, papaya soaps, and skin lightening astringents... u can try it! just post here and ask questions
ming
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:00 am      Reply with quote
i heard it's very good for whitenning and anti-aging.
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 22, 2003 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
grape seed extract? well, my friend has all kinds of soaps and etc... i'll see if she has it.. indeed, it is very good for anti aging.. ming, sorry if you are waiting too long for my letter... i havent had much time to go to the post office and mail it. because they close too early! but i will try again tomorrow... hope u understand! Smile
ming
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, i meant grape seed extract supplements. (take by mouth, my Eng not very good)

Just get it at Costco or some drugstores.

white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
hmm. theyr probabaly a little pricey, dont u think? i also know that some cosmetical companies make all sorts of pills for ur beauty needs. like a pill to help protect ur skin from the sun.. hello? this pill will probably make ur skin darker to produce more pigments which helps protect from sun. etc... hehe... ming, have u tried grape seed supplements?
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
hello ming. just to let u know i mailed it already.. hope u can recieve it soon
Kleng
5% products discount

Sat Oct 25, 2003 1:07 am      Reply with quote
I heard a lot of good things about Godiva licorice skin whitening so I tried it. I tell you, godiva really works! Not in 7 days as some claim. But I got one tone lighter skin now after 2 months of use.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 25, 2003 9:34 am      Reply with quote
Hello Kleng,

Where does one get Godiva Licorice Skin Whitening?
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
hello, u can also order godiva licorice whitening online.. trywww.godivaskincare.com Smile where do u live? if u live in the states, u can avail a MUCH cheaper price of them. because my friend sells them.. she buys them from the comapny and sells them for cheaper price... she has her own website, ill post it here next time because i forgot it Very Happy
jellybeanzz4020

Sat Nov 08, 2003 10:14 am      Reply with quote
Ok...this is the stuff that people say have worked on skinwhitening forums, i 've never heard of the products mentioned here , btw

1) herbalinn...this is the one thing that people absolutely swear by, claiming it was the only thing that ever worked for them

2) mequinol - you get this in pharmacies, dunno how good this one is.

3)Rosance20X - some people claim this worked pretty well...rosance18X has hydroquinone so thats something one should avoid completely.

herbalinn is the one everybodys pinning thier hopes on at the minute...its supposed to be an absolute 'miracle' product, dunno, never tried any of these myself.
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2003 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
check this website out:www.naturefina.com all people who want to acheive whiter softer skin, this is the product to use.. beleive me! i have been using this for a long time periodically, it works fast and alot better to lighten the skin. contact ms. laura kim for best deals Smile
Nina_Cymone

Tue Nov 11, 2003 11:13 am      Reply with quote
Hi I’m an African American with dark brown skin
And I would like to know about the skin bleaching or whiting products just to be a shade lighter will be great.
Very Happy
Kleng
5% products discount

Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:08 am      Reply with quote
Just visitedwww.godivaskincare.com and their testimonial of the month is from an African American customer who used Godiva's whitening and anti-acne products. Quite long and detailed testimonial but makes for interesting reading for people looking for really effective ethnic skin lightening. Worth a visit.Try it.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:50 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |